bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Intentional/permanent shoe loss » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Intentional/permanent shoe loss
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Intentional/permanent shoe loss omega 11-06-2011 17:48
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss Mandrake 11-07-2011 23:31
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss omega 11-06-2011 17:49
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss potk 11-11-2011 21:43
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss omega 11-08-2011 22:51
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss Mandrake 11-09-2011 15:47
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss omega 11-09-2011 20:47
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss omega 11-09-2011 22:01
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss Mandrake 11-10-2011 01:31
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss omega 11-10-2011 17:23
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss Mandrake 11-11-2011 03:32
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss omega 11-11-2011 17:50
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss Mandrake 11-11-2011 22:05
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss omega 11-13-2011 16:17
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss potk 11-13-2011 21:57
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss omega 11-29-2011 23:34
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss Mandrake 11-30-2011 22:53
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss omega 12-01-2011 19:23
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss Mandrake 01-23-2012 04:19
 RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss omega 08-08-2012 21:25
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Intentional/permanent shoe loss Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you ever purposely made a female friend, class mate, teacher or co worker lose a shoe before. I've been trying to play a prank on a female friend which involves her losing a shoe, she mostly wear high heels but never dangles them so I don't get a chance to knock one off, I've tried tricking her into walking into grates or hole to get her heel stuck. Do you guys have any ideas how to prank a high heel wearing woman losing a shoe. Also have you done or seen any shoe stealing pranks when you were in school.

Is it me but in movies, cartoons,video games, or shows women lose a shoe but its never permanent . For some reason they always get the other one back discard the other but never stay with a single shoe. It's a bit annoying how rare shoe loss is. It's funny how movies,video games and shows try to be more realistic but fail to do something a simple as making a women lose a shoe.
11-06-2011 17:48 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Intentional/permanent shoe loss Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by omega
Have you ever purposely made a female friend, class mate, teacher or co worker lose a shoe before. I've been trying to play a prank on a female friend which involves her losing a shoe, she mostly wear high heels but never dangles them so I don't get a chance to knock one off, I've tried tricking her into walking into grates or hole to get her heel stuck. Do you guys have any ideas how to prank a high heel wearing woman losing a shoe. Also have you done or seen any shoe stealing pranks when you were in school.

For women I know, I've been known to just playfully pull them off on occasion. One of my favorite tricks is to grab the back of her shoe and force her to slip it off in order to escape.

quote:
Is it me but in movies, cartoons,video games, or shows women lose a shoe but its never permanent . For some reason they always get the other one back discard the other but never stay with a single shoe. It's a bit annoying how rare shoe loss is. It's funny how movies,video games and shows try to be more realistic but fail to do something a simple as making a women lose a shoe.

Yeah, I know what you mean, I addressed this in your other post though.

quote:
Also have you seen a woman in fiction or reality purposely lose a shoe?

I think this happens in VI Warshawski, where Kathleen Turner puts her foot out so that a guy walking buy will knock it off and then have to put it back on her. Catherine Zeta Jones kicks her shoe off at Eric Idle in Splitting Heirs. And I think there are a few examples of women leaving a shoe behind on purpose if they are captured, so that someone would find it, or so that a prince charming could come to return it. Can't think of any examples off the top of my head except for Miss Piggy in The Great Muppet Caper :/. I know there are more though. I've never seen it happen in real life though.
11-07-2011 23:31 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

11-06-2011 17:49 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I remember being in the mime group, and we all had to take our shoes off before we performed. I ended up hiding a lot different shoes from different girls. I also did this whenever I went bowling. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

quote:

...on the internet, sure. Big Grin

These are probably my favorite. Why? Because they're in slow motion. Big Grin

11-11-2011 21:43 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Thanks do you know any other tricks?
11-08-2011 22:51 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Thanks do you know any other tricks?

One thing I liked to do with an ex-gf of mine was lift her out of her shoe. She was quite tiny so I would put my feet on both sides of her shoe and grip it so that when I lifted her up, her foot came out of her shoe. She hated it when I did this, so I stopped after awhile.
11-09-2011 15:47 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

Thanks for the example. I'm trying to make a list on tricks and pranks to make a woman lose a shoe, like kicking their shoe off while dangling. If you know anymore could you tell me please. But if those are the only two tricks that you know thats okay. Also could you tell me some examples of women leaving a shoe behind on purpose if they are captured please. Are any of them from an animated show or movie?
11-09-2011 20:47 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Also the first trick you mentioned how many times have been able to do that. Is there a specific time or place you do it. I remember pulling off a girls shoe while she was climbing something while i was playing cops and theives when i was younger. Unfortunately now that I'm older there are less opportunities to remove a woman's shoe. Do you have many opportunities or is it just as rare as for me.
11-09-2011 22:01 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

I don't have many opportunities anymore either. Obviously, it's only right to play these sorts of tricks on friends, as it won't go over well if you don't really know the person. And, as an adult, there's much less of a casual atmosphere in every day life, so there's less opportunity to this sort of thing, not that I had many opportunities even when I was younger. I remember, as a small child crawling under the table and stealing my sisters and aunts shoes at family gatherings, that was always fun. Can't get away with doing that now. Smile
11-10-2011 01:31 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

Mandrake thanks for answering that question. But you haven't answered the one before it.
11-10-2011 17:23 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Mandrake thanks for answering that question. But you haven't answered the one before it.

Which one? Don't take this wrong way, but you ask so many questions that it's kind of hard to keep track of.
11-11-2011 03:32 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

Sorry for asking too much questions. I'll try to avoid that in future. The question I was talking about was if you knew anymore shoe loss pranks/tricks.
11-11-2011 17:50 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Sorry for asking too much questions. I'll try to avoid that in future. The question I was talking about was if you knew anymore shoe loss pranks/tricks.

Can't think of any others. Good luck with your list though.
11-11-2011 22:05 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

I was thinking about the whole idea that we get more chances to steal or make a woman lose a shoe when we're younger. I'm thinking of making a story where a witch hunter who has a fetish manages steals a shoe from a witch in the 1950s, the witch is extremely afraid of losing a shoe so she promises that if he returns her shoe she will reincarnate him into a a rich family. He agrees to do this. The story would probably focus on him using every chance to take away a shoe from a woman while he's a child and since he's in a rich family there's more of a chance of him being urrounded by women wearing high heels having to do whatever he says. For example he could steal a shoe from his maid or governess and get away with it. And maybe I'll try to make him somehow connected to Lissa or Eve.

There also a second thing I've noticed that women in the past (e.g. 1960s, 1950s, 19th century etc) used to where high heels and loose shoes more often then. Maybe there weren't as much fetishist back then because shoe loss wasn't rare back then. It would be interesting to see an e-comic set not set in modern day, like a film noir styled e-comic about gangsters who steal a shoe from women. Or Sherlock Holmes-esque e-comic set in Victorian England about a female detective who deals with the occult who's trying to catch a female thief and a werewolf, and she gets her boot stuck in a grates whiles she's dong the investigation and gets kidnapped forcing her to leave it behind. I know these ideas may not seem great but I'm sure they can be improve.

Also thanks potk for the prank I'll add that to my list.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 11-13-2011 16:37.

11-13-2011 16:17 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Hahaha your very welcome. Big Grin Another prank I used to do back when I was a kid. Whenever we went to the park, I'd get my friend to slide down the slide with me. Once we got to the top, I'd stall/ distract her, then slide down, grabbing her foot alng the way, and yanking her shoe off and running off with it. I agree that you have a lot more chances when you're younger, since it makes you seem more playful.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 11-13-2011 23:34.

11-13-2011 21:57 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Thanks. I wished I thought of that when I was younger. I've managed to think of more pranks for the list (not 100 percent sure they'll work). Do you anymore pranks or any forums similar to this one where I can ask about shoe loss pranks.

Also after watching some of your anime posts on the other list made realize that japanese high school girls have loose shoes. Do you think they lose them often in real life too. Maybe the fact that high school girls had loose shoes explains why shoe loss is less rare when your younger.

Also have ever been in one of those situations where near an attractive woman and you wanted to pull/knock off one of her shoes but you didn't for obvious reasons. For me it was this young teacher who always wore high heels. Occasionally I tried to step on the back of the shoe hoping it would slip off but I hesitated, when I did try it never worked. Sometimes she would just sitting and marking books and I would be tempted to pull it off but obviously I didn't do it. There were times where she was dangling her shoe but unfortunately I could never get close enough to knock off her shoe and make it look like an accident. I never did get to see shoeless (wearing one shoe). I wonder if she knew I had a fetish. She probably didn't know but still there were times I had a slight impression she did. Sorry if I'm asking to many questions.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 11-30-2011 14:44.

11-29-2011 23:34 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

Sounds like a great idea for a story, Omega, I'd love to read it.

As for more women wearing loose shoes in the past, I agree to some extent. However, nowadays it's more common to see girls wear flip flops, which come off more easily than any type of shoe. But personally, I hate flip flops. They're ugly and too revealing. That may sound strange coming from a foot fetishist, but I don't think I'm alone in preferring the object of my desire to remain a mystery until it is revealed (by de-shoeing). This is why I'm not a big fan of sandals either. Also, I love nylons and women rarely wear flip flops and sandals with nylons.

But, as you alluded to, more women wore dressier shoes back in the day. And dressier shoes, like high heels, flats and backless clogs, tended to come off easily. Also women wore pantyhose and stockings more often, which also helped the shoes slip off more easily. They were definitely better times for guys like us.

As for Asian women, I've noticed that they do wear looser shoes, probably because they take off their shoes indoors. pantyhose and stockings are still in fashion for them, and many Chinese women wear sheer ankle socks. Their feet also tend to be small which helps in making their shoes appear loose. Small feet was historically considered attractive in China, which is why many women binded their feet. Thankfully they don't do that anymore.

As far as it being more prevalent when you're young, that's also true for various reasons. One is if you went to a school where uniforms were required, girls tended to wear tights and loose fitting dress shoes. Also, girls sometimes wore shoes slightly too big for them if their feet were still growing. I remember, when I was a kid, not being able to resist watching a girl shoeplay in front of me because she was wearing sheer stockings and dress flats that were too big for her. She probably couldn't help but shoeplay.

Don't worry about asking too many questions. Feel free to ask them, but don't expect to have them all answered if you ask too many at once. If you want each of them answered, organize it better so that it's easier to address one at a time, sort of like a numbered list of questions.
11-30-2011 22:53 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

Thank 4 answering. I completely agree on what said about sandals. Ironically I saw a school girl were flats lose her shoe while running today.

1. Before I start writing my story do you have any tips or scenarios. This is completely new for me.

2. Have you ever wanted to pull an attractive woman's high heel shoe but didn't like I said in the previous post.

3. Have you ever had the impression a woman knew you were a fetishist.

4. Do you think there will be a time where women will permanently stop wearing high heel. I don't know if its just me or women are actually becoming less effeminate. Women now have shorter hair, wear pants and seem to wear high heels a lot less. In fact its kind of rare to go out for a walk and see an attractive woman wearing high heels.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 12-09-2011 22:26.

12-01-2011 19:23 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Thank 4 answering. I completely agree on what said about sandals. Ironically I saw a school girl were flats lose her shoe while running today.

1. Before I start writing my story do you have any tips or scenarios. This is completely new for me.

2. Have you ever wanted to pull an attractive woman's high heel shoe but didn't like I said in the previous post.

3. Have you ever had the impression a woman knew you were a fetishist.

4. Do you think there will be a time where women will permanently stop wearing high heel. I don't know if its just me or women are actually becoming less effeminate. Women now have shorter hair, wear pants and seem to wear high heels a lot less. In fact its kind of rare to go out for a walk and see an attractive woman wearing high heels.

Hey, sorry I missed this before.

1. As for tips or scenarios, I'm not sure what to tell you except to try and think of something original to do. Whenever I write a story, I always try to make sure I have something new to offer. Usually it's something I would like to see more of in stories, comics, picture sets, videos, or even real life, but never get to see. Sometimes it's an embellishment of something I've actually experienced. But I find, it's not worth the effort unless I'm offering something new that hasn't been told before in other stories. This is why I don't come out with stories as often as people would like, ideas like that don't always come easily.

2. Pretty much any time I see a pretty girl in nylons I want to pull her shoe off. But I almost never do. On the rare occasions when I do, it's with someone I know and I'm comfortable with teasing. Those opportunities don't come often enough though.

3. As far as I know I never met a woman with a fetish, but I admit it very rarely comes up in conversation. I think I have gotten women into wearing nylons more after talking about it with them, and I think they do enjoy it a bit more after realizing the effect it can have on guys like us, but I don't think it's ever been a fetish with women I've known. It'd be nice to find one that has the fetish though.

4. No, I don't think they will stop wearing them completely, at least not in our lifetimes. It's funny you should mention that women are less effeminate now and dress less feminine. There's actually a theory behind this. I don't know if you've ever read the fourth turning, but it's a book that talks about generational patterns that occur in a culture's history.

There are four major generational periods, or turnings, each lasting roughly 15-25 years. The first is a High, in which gender roles are most pronounced, women will dress more feminine, and men will dress more masculine. Communal spirit is high and individualism is low. Wars are least likely to happen, and optimism is high, and institutions are at their most powerful. In the US, the last high occurred in the late 40s, 50s and early 60s.

The second is an Awakening, in which the differences between genders begins to break down and a new generation comes of age questioning the established institutions. Individualism starts to rise. Wars are still unlikely and optimism is still high, but there is a growing cynicism. For America, the last Awakening occurred in the 60s and 70s.

The third turning is the Unraveling, in which the differences between genders is very small, so women and men will dress more alike. Individualism is at its highest. Institutions are torn down, and cynicism is at its highest. Wars are more likely to occur during this period. The last unraveling began in the 80s and probably ended in the 00s or is still ending.

The fourth turning is a Crisis, in which a culture faces major upheaval and institutions are rebuilt leading to a new High. Wars become almost inevitable during this period. Communal Spirit rises as individualism decreases. Cynicism declines and makes way for a new Optimism as people work together to resolve the issues. The differences between the genders start to differ again, so it's perhaps we'll see women start to dress more feminine again soon. The last Crisis was The Great Depression and World War II. Many believe we have just entered a new Crisis period.

For more info on this theory, check:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss-How...rational_theory

Again, I must stress that this is just a historical theory, not a science. It's not a predictor of the future, and as you can see if you examine history closely, there are always exceptions.
01-23-2012 04:19 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
2. Pretty much any time I see a pretty girl in nylons I want to pull her shoe off. But I almost never do. On the rare occasions when I do, it's with someone I know and I'm comfortable with teasing. Those opportunities don't come often enough though.

Could you share with us what happened in at least one of these occasions please
08-08-2012 21:25 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Intentional/permanent shoe loss

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH