bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Intentional/permanent shoe loss » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Intentional/permanent shoe loss
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I actually had some stories as well, which I actually showed to Fantomaz back when I was commissioning him (...mine was the non-tickling shoe-loss/ theft comic with Betty, Shabana and Aislinn). Unfortunatley, I lost the flash drive that had not only my idea drafts, but my commission and all the e-comics I downloaded. Frown

Thankfully I remember some of them, and actually started to write them down until I forgot.

In terms of which type of shoe I prefer to be lost, I'm actually rather open, depending on the character. I don't mind sandals. If I were to geuss, I would actually have to go with ballet flats and loafers as my favorite losses.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it! Big Grin I actually sent to them Fantomaz ala e-mail; they were in my sent folder the whole time. I actually got around to naming, labeling and adding a breif description to them just he does the e-comics. The themes of each is mostly theft/loss, since I'm not a big fan of tickling. Number #4's title is "Maid-in-Training"

Still wish I had my e-comics though. Crying

This post has been edited 7 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 01-24-2012 03:59.

01-24-2012 03:00 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL this is hilarious.

...so I found these old pics that I drew back when I was in 7th or 8th grade and I thought I'd show them off. They're 2 characters I never named, back when I used to draw all blocky-like. I thought I had gotten rid of these, but I found these a earlier today. I prefer the first design to the second one, personally, and for the third comic-thing, the first one had it stolen by a dog and the second one had it taken by an orca whale (she's supposed to be a protestor or something. I dunno Tongue ).

They're too big to put files in the message, so I uploaded them to Imgur.

01-24-2012 18:57 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

You have some real talent there, potk. You should definitely continue drawing. I used to draw comics back in the day, but I was never a good artist. I did draw one shoe-loss tickling theme one page comic, it's my devation:

http://mandrakemoorglade.deviantart.com/...5117218#/dbiq3r

This was from when I was 15 and probably at my peak drawing-wise. I've tried drawing again in recent years but found I lost a lot of my ability. I can't really draw like that anymore. Too long out of practise, it's a shame.

You should contact Fantomaz as to your lost e-comics. He can verify your purchase and send you copies of the ones you've lost.
01-24-2012 22:18 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

Thanks; yeah, ever since I've been on the forums I've had a bunch of ideas about using not only characters here, but my own original ones as well.

I drew those pics around 7th or 8th grade, meaning around 2005-2006, and have gotten a lot better since then (I'm in college now, majoring in MultiMedia). It's all about putting the pen to the paper and letting the magic happen. Big Grin

As for the stories, I actually started writing out some on paper, but never got to fully typing them. I did some, but that was when I lost my flash drive.

01-24-2012 22:22 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Administrator

I'm older than you, but definitely have a lot in common. Believe it or not, that picture was from 1995. Final Fantasy VI (I called it Final Fantasy III back then) was still new, and the series was still rather obscure.

I had always had this fetish, but other than a few drawings like that, I never really delved deep into it until I was around 18. By then I had high speed internet, so I could really spend all night reading stories and browsing pictures to satisfy my cravings. That's when I started posting on legsandheels.com and started the bodystocking storyline. I'm still writing that to this day, so I guess things haven't changed much. But I definitely think I have a good handle on exactly what it is I like and I try to work actively to help search out and provide that sort of content. It can be very rewarding, so I definitely suggest you try it out. Start small, with short stories and mini-comics and you'll begin to get more confident with it.
01-24-2012 22:34 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

I've always been on-and-off again ever since Iearning about this thing when I was in high school, although I did visit sites like Droppedit's and LegsAndHeels. It wasn't until nearing graduation and finding this sight where I finally buckled down on the theme.

EDIT: Another thing, which I really haven't told a lot of people yet, was when I originally found out about this fetish it was also around the time I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. One of the traits of Aspberger's Syndrome is that when we find something that interests us, we tend to do a massive amount of research on it, and these flights-of-fancy can last for the remainder of said persons life, or just a short bit. It was once I first commissioned Fantomaz that I knew that this would stay. Tongue

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 01-24-2012 22:46.

01-24-2012 22:42 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Administrator

Ahh, Asperger's Syndrome. Every time I hear people list the symptoms I think I have it. But then realise most people react the same way when the symptoms are told to them.

Still, I would not be surprised at all if I was diagnosed with it. I probably would have been diagnosed with it had I been born a little later, but when I was a kid, there was no such thing. Kids like us were just seen as geeks, or nerds, or dorks. Personally, I preferred geek. I still think of myself as one because I definitely fixate on things that interest me more than other people.
01-24-2012 23:42 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

Hahaha, true tue. Big Grin

Quick Question: out of all 6 of the ideas I postd, which one do you like the best?

01-24-2012 23:44 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Administrator

I wasn't able to read the full scenarios from them. It looks as though they were cut off. Do you think you could briefly summarize the descriptions for me?
01-24-2012 23:46 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

Sure thing:

The Snake-charming Cinderella
Starring: Anjali, Hatice
Scenario: Hatice meets a mysterious individual while preparing for the upcoming Culture Festival…
Tags: Shoe Loss, One Shoe Off.

Includes alcohol, drinking/drunk characters. Not particularly large, but the concept itself may actually spawn a sequel/ Part 2.

Shoe Theft in the Sanctuary
Starring: Nurhan, Aishe, Aislinn, Magdelena
Scenario: A delinquent thinks that picking on a woman from under the pew may relieve her of her boredom…
Tags: Shoe Theft, Playful Tickling, One Shoe Off, Public Shoe Loss.

Only one main target, but more than one shoe is stolen.

Nightmare in Nylons - Episode 1: Skeleton in the Closet
Starring: Sophie, Regina, ????.
Scenario: Sophie and Regina lose a bet and have to spend the night in a haunted bedroom, and end up losing more than they thought they would…

Horror-themed series, no actual violence. Third character is a mystery, and may be a recurring character in the series.

Maid-in-Training
Starring: Brandy, Jane.
Scenario: Jane isn’t too pleased with Brandy’s performance as of late, and decides to
Tags: Shoe Stealing, One Shoe Off, One Shoe Hop.

Pretty short, but I’m considering a second part.

Nightmare in Nylons – Episode 2: Dog Day Afternoon
Starring : Samira.
Scenario: Samira decides to take a shortcut down a dark alleyway at night, and finds that she’s not alone.

Pretty short and straightforward.

Betty’s Bait and Switch
Starring: Betty, Regina, Sophie.
Scenario: Betty’s been Sophie and Regina’s main target for the past few days. Now may be the perfect time for her to turn the tables on those two thieves…
Tags: Shoe Theft, One Shoe Off, Public Shoe Loss, One Shoe Hop.

Pretty short and straightforward.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 01-24-2012 23:55.

01-24-2012 23:54 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Administrator

They all look great to me. It's hard to pick a favorite. Of course, with so little info to go on I'm not sure I can pick one. For example some of the most important things for me in a story/comic is:

1. how they lose their shoes
2. what they're wearing
3. how well the action is built up (suspense is one of my favorite things in fantomaz's comcics)
4. how they react to their predicament

All of these, I think, are more important than the actual set up. But based on what I have to go on, I'd probably pick Maid-in-Training, just because I think Brandy really needs punishment for all the mischief she caused in 'Most Ticklish Heist'. As runners up, I'd probably pick the two with Sophie and Regina, because I love to see them get theirs too. The one with Betty, in particular, seems like a good one.
01-25-2012 00:16 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

Yep, those are all important and I actually started writing them (some on paper, some typed) and got a decent amount done, but then I jsut kept adding more stuff and kept gonig into more detail that I felt overwhelmed and decided to take a break and accidentally forgot about them. Then I lost my flash drive and couldn't remember what I wrote (I think I may still have the paper ones though).

From what I remember writing, the biggest one was Shoe Theft in the Sanctuary becuase it had the most characters, focused on stealth and silence, and had a funny ending. My personal favourites would have to be The Snake-Charming Cinderella and Nightmare in Nylons - Episode 1 becuase I intended both of them to have an arc which would lead to more episodes/parts and they have my favourite Fantomaz girls in them. Maid-in-Training I thought had enough for a 2-parter as well.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 01-25-2012 00:28.

01-25-2012 00:22 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Administrator

You should rewrite them, I bet you can redo it better than you did originally. Case in point, Polyphylon Girls. I started writing this in 2001 as a sequel to my Magic Bodystocking story and got 3 chapters in before getting bored with it, and I kind of just stopped writing. I just didn't like where it was going. Then, a few years later, my hard drive crash and I lost it, just like you did. Rather than rewrite it, I kind of just gave up with it. Finally, in 2009, partly inspired by Fantomaz's "A Stupid Bet", I decided to restart it. It came out so much better than it was originally and I think it's my best story yet, at least so far.
01-25-2012 00:37 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

I definitely plan on still writing these, now that my creative spark is back. I still think I have the drafts for the written ones I need to check.

01-25-2012 00:53 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Turns out I actually did have the written drafts after all! Big Grin

I currently have about the first %40 of Shoe Theft In The Santuary and the majority actual action scenes (up to the climax) of Nightmare in Nylons - Episode 1 written down on paper. These are only the first drafts since I never edited them for content and spelling, but I didn't remember writing this much. I can probably have the first draft of Shoe Theft in the Sanctuary done by this weekend, and the final draft typed up by around this time next week if I cram.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 01-25-2012 03:29.

01-25-2012 02:42 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

quote:
Originally posted by potk
Turns out I actually did have the written drafts after all! Big Grin

I currently have about the first %40 of Shoe Theft In The Santuary and the majority actual action scenes (up to the climax) of Nightmare in Nylons - Episode 1 written down on paper. These are only the first drafts since I never edited them for content and spelling, but I didn't remember writing this much. I can probably have the first draft of Shoe Theft in the Sanctuary done by this weekend, and the final draft typed up by around this time next week if I cram.

mmmmh ... shoe theft in the sanctuary sounds interesting. I might want to do that one if I have time - when I'm back from Japan. if you finish it please post it in the requests section ... who's the main target?

two muslim girls in a church ... I hope one of them is the main target Smile
I`d recommend replacing Nurhan with Hana which is a higher quality model. website is down and most of it's content removed, but the model pages are still up if you need to check:

emodels
01-28-2012 12:53 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

So last night I started to do a written second draft on Shoe Theft in the Sanctuary with what I already had, expanding on things as I go.

...this is gonna take bit longer then thought. I'm only two pages in and I've just reached the part where the second character arrives. Shocked

quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
mmmmh ... shoe theft in the sanctuary sounds interesting. I might want to do that one if I have time - when I'm back from Japan. if you finish it please post it in the requests section ... who's the main target?

Thanks! It's by far the biggest in terms of written detail because it has the most characters. I can't tell you who the main target it; it might give it away. Tongue

I plan on posting these on the forum, but I'll probably post it as a .txt file instead of in an actual post, seeing that it just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Hopefully I'll have it done by next weekend, and then I'll start finishing up Nightmare in Nylons - Episode 1.

quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
two muslim girls in a church ... I hope one of them is the main target Smile
I`d recommend replacing Nurhan with Hana which is a higher quality model. website is down and most of it's content removed, but the model pages are still up if you need to check:

emodels

Hahaha this is great! One of the problems I had with writing these from the start is that I actually forgot what the models looked like.

Switching out Hana and Nurhan (who doesn't even seem to be in the catalogue anymore) won't be a problem; turns out that I accidentally switched Nurhan and Aishe's bios around, which was the main reason she was in the comic, but now that I know I was wrong, replacing her with Hana will be easy.

I also LOVE all of the new models you've put up. Hana I didn't see before, so I'm geussing she's new, too. My favourites are probably Guang, Azar, and Ahava

If there are any other models in my stories that are MQ that can be replaced by an HQ one (if you actually plan on making it), let me know.

Looking through these also gives me more ideas.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 01-28-2012 18:06.

01-28-2012 16:15 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Gonna give a slight update on how things are going and what my future plans are:

Shoe Theft in the Sanctuary is currently in second draft form. I've added extra details and replaced Nurhan with Hana. Just now getting to the part where Hana enters the story, and it's not much longer until the mischevious Aislinn joins. Given the current ending I have in mind, I may option for a second part if I can come up with a decent scenario.

Nightmare in Nylons - Episode 1 will be the second short story I will write. Given that Regina is an MQ model, I may sadly have to switch out both of them in favour of another pair (I prefer the two to be paired; if one goes, they both go.) Nightmare in Nylons will now be an interconnected trilogy, which it wasn't before. The new bully duo, Rain and Aislinn, will be the main characters of the first episode, and will appear in every episode onward.

01-29-2012 00:58 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Nightmare in Nylons - Episode 2, originally called "Dog Days", will now be called "Ice Cream, You Scream", with the "Swedish Ice Cream" herself, Britta coming into the story. The first episode will be pretty short, but things will get more and more complex within the second episode.

After the first episode of Nightmare in Nylons, I will write Maid-in-Training. This story may tie with the first episode of Nightmare in Nylons In terms of length, but I'm giving myself the option for a second part for this story as well.

...I should probably finish what I have started first, though. Big Grin

01-29-2012 01:07 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
2. Pretty much any time I see a pretty girl in nylons I want to pull her shoe off. But I almost never do. On the rare occasions when I do, it's with someone I know and I'm comfortable with teasing. Those opportunities don't come often enough though.

Could you share with us what happened in at least one of these occasions please
08-08-2012 21:25 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Intentional/permanent shoe loss

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH