bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » Looking for an episode » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking for an episode
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Looking for an episode Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I remember watching episode of an old show probably a cartoon where one of the female characters was kidnapped and lost a shoe in process. Do any of you know what show it was, I've tried looking one youtube and have'nt got any luck looking for it. And do any of you know any websites apart from this one and Lostonezero's that feature artwork of damsel in distresses missing one shoe.
11-06-2011 15:37 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Looking for an episode Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by omega
I remember watching episode of an old show probably a cartoon where one of the female characters was kidnapped and lost a shoe in process. Do any of you know what show it was, I've tried looking one youtube and have'nt got any luck looking for it.

It's happened more than a few times in movies/tv shows. Droppedit's shoe loss site is a great place to start looking.

quote:

And do any of you know any websites apart from this one and Lostonezero's that feature artwork of damsel in distresses missing one shoe.

Fantomaz's site is the only one that focuses on it, as far as I know, although LoZ definitely does offer fanservice for this kind of thing. The only other sites that sometimes offer this kind of thing are DiD, Ryoni, Vore and superheroine fetish sites that do offer this sort of thing as fan service, but it's never the focus. Plus, a lot of those sites have things that I'm not interested in, particularly violence and gore against women which has never sat well with me. I don't mind mild DiD type stuff (like what LoZ draws, and this site), but the really hardcore stuff doesn't interest me and is actually a turnoff.

There are two sites, though, that I reccomend checking out. The first is http://www.sillyfilms.com/. This site focuses on silent movie type comedy in which girls lose their clothes and get pies in their faces in humorous ways. It's playful and fun, and the guy definitely has a nylon foot fetish and every movie has a moment that focuses on shoe loss.

The other site is http://www.boundcomics.com. This site focuses on Superheroines getting knocked out, tied up and almost always debooted while wearing pantyhose. There are other sites like this, like hypnoticsworld, but this one is the best one, I think.
11-07-2011 23:44 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks 4 the links. I've looked at droppedit. But I remember it animated and droppedit doesn't have any animation list I've checked animefeet but the list is really small. Thank 4 trying 2 help.
11-08-2011 18:33 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I still can't find the episode can anybody else help?
02-19-2012 19:39 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » Looking for an episode

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH