bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » e-portfolios » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page e-portfolios
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Attention e-portfolios Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I noticed something strange: e-portfolios were intended to be cheap appetizers also useful as bonus-items. relativley much content for the price even with a complete story. but for some reason this type seems to be the least interesting. I sold only 1 of these and almost nobody takes them as bonus-items.

now I am considering to merge setcards and e-portfolios (all content but the embarrassing-moment-story), give the setcards away for free and expand the embarrassing-moments to XS-e-comics.

any opinion about that highly appreciated.

greetz fantomaZ
04-07-2010 08:37 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: e-portfolios Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think that's a good idea.
04-27-2010 16:44 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks for the opinion. started to shift content already. more content now directly on the website available. e-portfolio buttons more in the background.
04-29-2010 01:53 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will you make an e-comic based on Andrea's e-portfolio just like you did with Canan for ticklish backyard soccer? Or was it only for Canan?
11-08-2011 21:29 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ

I have very little time right now, so expect anything new earliest in spring 2012. but the chance that I use older unfinished scenarios as base for new e-comics is always there as it is less work for me building on existing scenes even if I change some models and rerender the whole thing ...
11-09-2011 15:49 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » e-portfolios

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH