bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Real Life Experiences » First time you saw a woman lose a shoe. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page First time you saw a woman lose a shoe.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sure thing.

During school activities or gym, most of the girls would actually kick their shoes off after the long day was over, which the teachers didn't seem to mind. It was pretty easy to find at least a pair.

As for church it usually depended on where they sat, where they put their shoes, and when they were up doing their duties, which was when I'd strike. During Mime practice we all usually left our shoes downstairs in the nursery before we head up to the sanctuary. I had to make sure I was either the last one up or first one down to do the switching.

01-29-2012 03:30 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just remembered another one. This one also happened on a bus, but instead of a school trip to Washington, D.C., this was a church trip to New York City.

We were on our way back from NYC and it was nighttime. My friend Ebony was sitting behind me sleeping. She was wearing this cute Skecher-brand sneaker flats with straps across the foot. I looked down at my watch to check th time when I saw the toe of her right shoe. I looked closer and saw that her foot was only halfway in the shoe. I used my foot to slowly pull it towards me, then with my hand pinched the toe of the shoe and pulled it off of her foot. I held onto it for the rest of the ride. When we got home, she woke up, gathered her stuff and made her way to the front of the bus. She got halfway down the aisle when she noticed she was missing a shoe. I pretend-looked for it for a few seconds, then gave it to her.

01-29-2012 03:44 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

I recall a few stories from my school days.
One day after the last lesson, I went to the school's reading room. I chose a book and sat down at the table. Beside me in the reading was only one person, a girl with red hair, who was sitting a few tables away, next to the window. At one point I saw that she had only one shoe, white ballet slipper, on her right foot. At the other she had just a blue sock. I peeked at it for over a quarter of an hour, until at last she got up and went to give back a book to the librarian. I also went to return the book and when this girl came out from the library, I went for her after a while. I caught up with her on the stairs. I said that it was not yet midnight. She said that some boy stole her shoe during the last break and threw it somewhere. And she could not find her shoe, although she stayed after school to look for. I offered help and we both searched for her shoe in the main hall, but to no avail.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hunter77721: 10-23-2013 16:17.

01-29-2012 10:41 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

I remember a few times misplacing a girl's shoe before going to do P.E..
01-29-2012 16:41 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Once I hide a girl's shoe. When my class going upstairs to the classroom, i saw a girl's shoe falling down. I pick it up and put in my bag.
A moment later I saw a one-shoed girl coming down to look for her shoe. Of course, she couldn't found it. So, I'd could peeking on her feet under the table by whole lesson, because she seated on my side.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hunter77721: 10-23-2013 16:18.

01-29-2012 17:02 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

What did you do with her shoe after you put it in your bag? Did you keep it, give it back or throw it away?
01-29-2012 17:05 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

The only time I kept a shoe I stole was during my elder cousin's graduation party. She took her gold heels off when she went to dance, then I took one and hid it in the car. Afterr the party I took it out and put it in my dresser. Sadly I don't have it anymore.

01-29-2012 17:10 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

What happened to it, did they find you out? Was it the same cousin who lost her shoe while you were going to church.
01-29-2012 17:24 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

No, they didn't find me out (although they did call my house to see if we had seen it). I accidentally left it behind when we had moved to another house.

While my elder cousin did go to the same church as I did (she was also a mime), this was the only time I tried stealing her shoe.

01-29-2012 17:29 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by omega
What did you do with her shoe after you put it in your bag? Did you keep it, give it back or throw it away?

On the next break, I placed her shoe near the trash can in the main hall. But she didn't found it then and was forced to spent also the next lesson wearing her purple tights and only one slip-on shoe.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hunter77721: 10-23-2013 16:19.

01-29-2012 17:47 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Cool have you checked out the Asian women/sci fi thread and potk's Shoe Removal wish list.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 01-29-2012 19:31.

01-29-2012 18:21 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

What did you do with your cousin's shoe while you had it did you show off to your friends. Did have hard time hiding it from everyone else in your home?
01-29-2012 19:33 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

quote:
What did you do with your cousin's shoe while you had it did you show off to your friends. Did have hard time hiding it from everyone else in your home?

Nope, I practically kept it as a bit of a secret treasure. It was a bit hard to hide becuase my brother and I shared the same room at that time.

01-29-2012 19:35 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Do you think you'll ever tell your cousin what happened to her shoe or do you think she'll forgive or be pissed.
01-29-2012 19:44 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

I probably wouldn't tell her, because I'm not sure she'll actually remember about it, and I don't actually know where she is now (I moved halfway across the country 3 years ago).

Also, I'm currently typing up the first of my shorts stories as I'm typing this message, and plan on using my 100th post to put it on the forum. Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 01-29-2012 19:48.

01-29-2012 19:48 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Ok good luck on the story is it going to be about a character on your wish list?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 01-29-2012 19:50.

01-29-2012 19:49 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

quote:
Ok good luck on the story is it going to be about a character on your wish list?

No it's part of the list of stories I had originally started using the different characters from fantomaZ's e-comics. You can see them here.

01-30-2012 16:50 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I remember playing tag once. I was tagged and my immediate reaction was to go after the cutest girl I was playing with. I managed to grab her by her shoe forcing to skip out of it anxd escape one-shoed . I did this trick at least a few more times. Also I remember having a cute girl kicking me under the table for reasons that I can't remember why but I remember taking this chance to block her foot with my legs under the table she tried to pull her foot but she couldn't no matter how hard she tried so I loosened up the grip my legs so could pull her foot out but squeezed hard enough so that her shoe would come off. I kept her shoe aa punishment for kicking me for the rest of the lesson.
02-02-2012 22:48 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
sffan sffan is a male

Registration Date: 12-21-2011

Personally,I can't remember the first time I saw a woman lose her shoe. Though,my foot fetish started when i was young..that i know.
02-06-2012 18:48 sffan is offline Send an Email to sffan Search for Posts by sffan Add sffan to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

That's ok. I think that all fetishes start when we're young because I've never heard of a guy who his foot fetish while he was a teen or an adult.
02-16-2012 18:35 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Real Life Experiences » First time you saw a woman lose a shoe.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH