bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bosArt
admin

Registration Date: 09-17-2014

intriguing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I tried it out and I think this ChatGPT is a fascinating option. First I got lots of childish moral lessons when the ai accused me of asking inappropriate questions. lol
but after a while I learned how I have to ask to get the ai to help create a story.

an example:

Fatima and Sarah were two college students who were members of rival sororities. They had never gotten along and were always trying to one-up each other.

One day, they found themselves in the lobby of their college, both of them trying to outdo the other with their elaborate hairstyles and designer outfits. Fatima was dressed in a simple t-shirt and jeans, but her fashion highlight was a pair of stylish ankle boots.

"Hey Sarah, nice shoes," Fatima said sarcastically, eyeing the bright pink sneakers Sarah was wearing.

"Thanks Fatima, I see you're still wearing that same old dress you've had since freshman year," Sarah shot back.

"At least I don't have to wear my sister's hand-me-downs like you do," Fatima retorted.

As they continued to bicker and tease each other, they accidentally bumped into each other, which led to a playful fight. Fatima pushed Sarah, and Sarah pushed back.

"Come on Fatima, are you really going to try and take me down? You know I can beat you any day of the week," Sarah taunted.

"Oh please, you couldn't take me down if you tried," Fatima replied, rolling her eyes.

As the fight escalated, Fatima decided to up the ante and tried to kick Sarah in the butt. However, she missed and ended up tripping over her own feet.

Sarah saw an opportunity and quickly grabbed Fatima's foot, holding onto it tightly as Fatima tried to keep her balance by awkwardly hopping on one foot.

"Ha! I've got you now Fatima!" Sarah exclaimed, laughing as she held onto Fatima's foot.

"Oh come on Sarah, let me go," Fatima pleaded, trying to wriggle free.

As she held onto Fatima's foot, Sarah had a sudden silly idea. She playfully threatened to pull off Fatima's ankle boot and swiftly unzipped the side of the boot.

To Fatima's surprise and embarrassment, it was revealed that she was wearing a pair of thin tan nylons underneath her boots.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" Fatima protested, trying to pull her foot away.

"I just wanted to see what kind of socks you were wearing," Sarah replied, grinning. "And it looks like you're wearing nylons. How fancy!"

"Oh shut up Sarah, let me go," Fatima laughed, still trying to wriggle free.

Sarah just chuckled and continued to hold onto Fatima's foot, enjoying the silly situation they had found themselves in.

Meanwhile a small crowd of gleeful onlookers had gathered around to watch the two girls playfully fight.

"Pull off the boot! We want to see the nylons!" one of the onlookers shouted.

Fatima blushed and protested, trying to wriggle free from Sarah's grasp. "No way, I'm not showing off my nylons to all of you!"

But Sarah was more than happy to oblige the cheering crowd. "Come on Fatima, it's just a little fun. Let them see your nylons," she teased, still holding onto Fatima's foot tightly.

With a flourish, Sarah yanked off Fatima's boot, revealing her nylon-clad foot to the cheering crowd.

Sarah then passed Fatima's boot to a sorority sister and watched as the girl dashed off with it, much to Fatima's dismay.

"No, don't take my boot! Please bring it back!" Fatima begged, still trying to wriggle free from Sarah's grasp.

Fatima blushed and tried to hide her foot, but Sarah held it up proudly for everyone to see.

"Look at those nylons! So fancy!" Sarah exclaimed, grinning as the crowd cheered and clapped.

One of the onlookers had a suggestion. "Hey, why don't you tickle Fatima's foot? Those thin nylons would make her feet even more ticklish!"

Sarah liked the idea and gleefully turned to Fatima. "Are you ticklish Fatima? And what would you offer to avoid getting tickled?"

Fatima's eyes widened in alarm as she realized she was at Sarah's mercy. "Oh no, please don't tickle me! I'll do anything, just don't tickle me!"

Sarah chuckled and tightened her grip on Fatima's foot. "Well, well. It looks like we have some leverage here. What do you think, should we tickle her?"

The crowd cheered in agreement as Fatima blushed and tried to wriggle free.

With a grin, Sarah began to test Fatima's ticklishness, playfully poking and prodding at her nylon-clad foot.

"Coochie, coochie, coo," Sarah teased, enjoying the look of panic on Fatima's face.

The crowd of onlookers cheered and clapped, enjoying the silly tickle fight between the two girls.

Fatima desperately tried to hold back her laughter, but as Sarah increased the tickling, she couldn't hold out any longer. She burst out in hysteric laughter, trying to pull her foot back and kicking as the two girls ended up rolling on the floor in a tickling fight.

Despite Fatima's best efforts, Sarah never let go of her foot, continuing to tickle her relentlessly. But somehow, Fatima managed to fight back, surprising everyone by managing to pull off one of Sarah's sneakers.

"Hey, watch it Fatima! That's my favorite pair of sneakers," Sarah protested, trying to wriggle free.

But Fatima wasn't about to let go. She used Sarah's lost sneaker as leverage, trying to tickle her even more.

However, this gave another girl the opportunity to snatch Sarah's lost sneaker and dash off with it in another direction. Now both girls were left in just one shoe each, still rolling around on the floor in a fit of giggles.

"Hey, bring back my sneaker!" Sarah protested, still trying to tickle Fatima.

"And my boot!" Fatima added, laughing as they continued to fight.

Despite the loss of their footwear, the two girls couldn't stop laughing and giggling, enjoying the silly tickle fight they had found themselves in.

As the tickle fight between Fatima and Sarah continued, an amused teacher stepped in, ordering the girls to stop the fight.

"What is going on here?" the teacher asked, eyeing the two girls with a mix of curiosity and amusement. "And why do you each only have one shoe?"

Fatima and Sarah looked at each other, trying to come up with an excuse.

"Uh, well, we were just trying to, um, play a game of, uh, shoe hopscotch," Fatima said, trying to sound convincing.

"Yeah, and we got a little carried away and, uh, ended up losing our shoes," Sarah added, trying not to laugh.

The teacher raised an eyebrow, clearly not believing their excuse. "Shoe hopscotch, huh? I've never heard of that game. Care to explain the rules?"

Fatima and Sarah looked at each other, stumped. The crowd of onlookers chuckled and offered their own suggestions.

"Maybe they were playing a game of shoe frisbee?" one of the onlookers suggested.

"Or shoe limbo?" another added.

The teacher chuckled and let go of the topic, shaking her head. "Well, whatever game you were playing, I suggest you be more careful with your footwear next time. Now go retrieve your shoes and get back to class."

As the tickle fight between Fatima and Sarah came to an end, the two girls found themselves in a bit of a predicament. Despite searching high and low, they couldn't find where their shoes were hidden.

"Well, this is just great," Fatima grumbled, looking around for her missing boot. "Where could it be?"

"I don't know, but I can't find my sneaker either," Sarah added, shaking her head.

The two girls looked at each other and burst out laughing. Despite their missing footwear, they couldn't help but find the situation kind of funny.

"I guess we'll just have to go back to class with one shoe each," Fatima chuckled, holding up her bare foot.

"Yeah, and I bet everyone will be mocking and teasing us about it," Sarah added, grinning.

But even as they headed back to class, missing one shoe each, the girls couldn't stop laughing and giggling about their silly tickle fight. They had to admit that it was all just good fun and friendly rivalry.

01-03-2023 00:49 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That was really good. Probably the best one I've seen yet. Tell me, how much did you have to guide the AI to write that? What sort of questions did it ask and how did you answer?
01-03-2023 07:09 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
tealc176 tealc176 is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-38.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a really good story, best of the bunch

01-03-2023 07:37 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
That was really good. Probably the best one I've seen yet. Tell me, how much did you have to guide the AI to write that? What sort of questions did it ask and how did you answer?

it's quite a complex process. first I start with the request to create a list of fictional characters for a FUNNY story, because everything that's FUNNY and FICTIONAL until now hasn't been considered inappropriate. for this list I tell the ai to mind certain criteria. when the list is done I request more detailed descriptions or add clothing items to individual characters or request to add fitting names. this results in usable characters like for example:

Captain Sophia Williams is a proud member of the Army Corps, and she is proudly wearing a formal feminine style military uniform. The uniform is a basic navy blue color, and it includes a beret and black low heel high gloss pumps. Sophia is also wearing tan pantyhose, which match the color of her uniform. She has a small tattoo of a rose on her wrist, which is visible when she pushes up the sleeve of her uniform.

or:

Mia Lee is a tight-lipped security expert with martial arts skills. She is wearing a smart black pantsuit with a white blouse, tan pantyhose and black ankle boots. The boots have a low heel and are practical for running and fighting. Mia has a few subtle piercings in her ears and a small tattoo on her neck.

or:

Chloe is a 21-year-old from a suburb of Chicago. She is studious and serious, and is looking to study law at the college. For the acceptance test, Chloe is wearing a tailored pantsuit with ankle boots with zippers on the back and a crisp white shirt. She has styled her hair in a slick bun, and is wearing minimal makeup. Chloe has a tattoo of a quote from Shakespeare on her wrist, and is wearing sheer black pantyhose with a control top.

then I ask the ai to create a FUNNY story featuring those characters about a certain topic and request to let them act or react in concurrence to their personalities. if the result isn't satisfying I tell the ai to create a revised version of this part of the story starting from a certain points and add requests what should happen. later I request to add dialogue and remarks or ask for more detailed descriptions of items or events.

Perhaps I will open a new section on the site featuring ai-assisted storytelling because in my opinion the stories get better and better with each run Smile

01-03-2023 11:24 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

I'm just old fashioned and prejudiced here. I simply don't like it, other than maybe, just maybe, where AI can create a framework to write a story around. I was in fact going to write a human generated version of the Rachael Nexus 7 short story that I believe was going to be better than the original. This is a long standing bias with me. It goes back to all those sci-fi stories about man verses machine, which as a retired railroader, also harkens back to the old legend of John Henry verses the steam-powered drill. There simply is no AI that can replicate humanity, and humanity is where the best creativity stems from.
01-03-2023 20:27 grizzletoad1 is online Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by bosArt
quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake

it's quite a complex process. first I start with the request to create a list of fictional characters for a FUNNY story, because everything that's FUNNY and FICTIONAL until now hasn't been considered inappropriate. for this list I tell the ai to mind certain criteria. when the list is done I request more detailed descriptions or add clothing items to individual characters or request to add fitting names. this results in usable characters like for example:

Captain Sophia Williams is a proud member of the Army Corps, and she is proudly wearing a formal feminine style military uniform. The uniform is a basic navy blue color, and it includes a beret and black low heel high gloss pumps. Sophia is also wearing tan pantyhose, which match the color of her uniform. She has a small tattoo of a rose on her wrist, which is visible when she pushes up the sleeve of her uniform.

or:

Mia Lee is a tight-lipped security expert with martial arts skills. She is wearing a smart black pantsuit with a white blouse, tan pantyhose and black ankle boots. The boots have a low heel and are practical for running and fighting. Mia has a few subtle piercings in her ears and a small tattoo on her neck.

or:

Chloe is a 21-year-old from a suburb of Chicago. She is studious and serious, and is looking to study law at the college. For the acceptance test, Chloe is wearing a tailored pantsuit with ankle boots with zippers on the back and a crisp white shirt. She has styled her hair in a slick bun, and is wearing minimal makeup. Chloe has a tattoo of a quote from Shakespeare on her wrist, and is wearing sheer black pantyhose with a control top.

then I ask the ai to create a FUNNY story featuring those characters about a certain topic and request to let them act or react in concurrence to their personalities. if the result isn't satisfying I tell the ai to create a revised version of this part of the story starting from a certain points and add requests what should happen. later I request to add dialogue and remarks or ask for more detailed descriptions of items or events.

Perhaps I will open a new section on the site featuring ai-assisted storytelling because in my opinion the stories get better and better with each run Smile

Ah I see, it looks like it took a lot of guidance. For me personally, since I'm well practiced at writing these sorts of stories, I think it would just be easier to write one myself. However, it would be interesting to see if the AI comes up with something I haven't thought of. I'm thinking of trying it, but don't want to create an account.

What would interest me more is an AI that could illustrate my stories simply by feeding it the text. But I think AI art is nowhere near good enough to handle that yet. Perhaps in the future. For now I have to commission artists to illustrate my stories, which I don't mind, because I like supporting artists I love. But it takes a long time and usually my favorite artists are too busy to do commissions for me. It's difficult to get them to even read my stories since they tend to be long, Dervland in particular. So I wind up having to micromanage the process by telling them exactly what I want drawn in detail. It would be nice to just give them the story and have them draw what I want to see without much further guidance on my part. It would also be more enjoyable for me, because I would be more surprised by the final result, rather than already knowing more or less how it's going to look before it's done.
01-04-2023 17:31 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
bosArt
admin

what I find most interesting is that the ai actually comes up with ideas I didn't think of or tells it in a way I am not used to. you can just ask it to create a revised version of the story under different conditions.

only problem with that is that it can only remember a certain length of text which sometimes leads to confusion.

I created an account. the only thing I disliked about that is that for verification they needed my phone number. not my full name or address though. but no problems so far with that. nobody tried to contact me and it's still all free.

01-04-2023 19:46 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

quote:
the only thing I disliked about that is that for verification they needed my phone number. not my full name or address though. but no problems so far with that. nobody tried to contact me and it's still all free.

Wait until IT does contact you! It's AI, you know! Message might be from HAL 2000!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grizzletoad1: 01-04-2023 20:40.

01-04-2023 20:38 grizzletoad1 is online Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

quote:
Originally posted by grizzletoad1
quote:
the only thing I disliked about that is that for verification they needed my phone number. not my full name or address though. but no problems so far with that. nobody tried to contact me and it's still all free.

Wat until IT does contact you! It's AI, you know! Message might be from HAL 2000!

with what intention if I may ask? asking me to create a paid account? pay for an excessive use of the service? complaining about inappropriate requests? I assume you have tried that service and have been contacted, or is it experience with the company as a whole?

01-04-2023 20:43 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

One never knows!
Big Grin
01-04-2023 22:46 grizzletoad1 is online Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
what I find most interesting is that the ai actually comes up with ideas I didn't think of or tells it in a way I am not used to. you can just ask it to create a revised version of the story under different conditions.

only problem with that is that it can only remember a certain length of text which sometimes leads to confusion.

I created an account. the only thing I disliked about that is that for verification they needed my phone number. not my full name or address though. but no problems so far with that. nobody tried to contact me and it's still all free.

Yeah, that's the main reason why I didn't create an account. I don't mind giving out my email, but not my phone number.
01-05-2023 15:32 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Administrator

RE: intriguing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I decided to try my hand at this.

Bayonetta took a deep breath as she entered the angelic cathedral. She had faced countless angels before, but this time she felt a sense of unease. The floor was made of a glossy marble making it difficult to fight in high heels. The angels seemed to know this, as they glided gracefully across the floor, seemingly unaffected by its slick surface.

As she began to fight, Bayonetta realized that her shoes were not doing much to help her. In fact, they seemed to be hindering her movement more than anything else. In a moment of quick thinking, she aimed her heel at the closest angel and fired off two shots. The angel was caught off guard and staggered back, allowing Bayonetta to strike with her bare fists.

But the other angels quickly caught on to her tactics and closed in, determined to stop her. Bayonetta fought with all her might, but one of the angels managed to grab her shoes. She felt a surge of panic as she begged the angel not to take them off, but it was too late. The angel easily slipped her shoes off, revealing her delicate nylons underneath.

Bayonetta felt exposed and vulnerable without her shoes, and the slick floor only made matters worse. She struggled to keep her balance as the angels closed in, their attacks becoming more aggressive. With no other choice, Bayonetta began to slide across the floor, using her slippery nylons to her advantage.

The angels struggled to keep up with her as she glided away, but Bayonetta knew she couldn't run forever. She needed to find a way to escape this place before it was too late. With renewed determination, she fought her way through the angels, dodging their attacks and landing devastating blows.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Bayonetta reached the exit. She didn't stop to look back as she burst out of the cathedral and into the sunlight. She collapsed onto the ground, her heart racing and her body covered in sweat. But despite her exhaustion, she couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. She had survived the fight and escaped with her life, even if it meant fighting in her stocking feet.
03-26-2023 11:09 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Administrator

RE: intriguing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ahsoka Tano was in the middle of a heated battle against a group of droids. She moved swiftly, her boots providing a solid grip on the ground as she dodged their attacks. Suddenly, one of the droids grabbed her foot and held it tightly.

Ahsoka struggled to break free, but it was no use. She looked down in horror as she saw the droid's other arm moving towards her boot. "No, please don't take my boots off!" she begged, knowing full well how easily they would come off thanks to her thin and slippery pantyhose.

But the droid didn't listen and effortlessly pulled off her boot, revealing her sheer nylons. Ahsoka's heart sank as she watched the droid move towards her other foot, knowing what was about to happen.

As the droid pulled off her other boot, Ahsoka's stocking feet were left exposed on the cold metal floor. Her heart raced as she realized how vulnerable she was in her thin and slippery nylons.

She knew she had to act fast, so she slid across the floor towards the exit, using the slickness of her stockings to her advantage. The droids tried to stop her, but she was too fast and agile.

Ahsoka made it to the exit, but not before several droids had caught up to her. She fought them off as best she could, but without her boots, she was at a severe disadvantage. Eventually, she managed to defeat them all and escape.

Ahsoka learned a valuable lesson that day: never underestimate the power of thin and slippery pantyhose, and always be prepared for the unexpected.
03-26-2023 11:29 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Administrator

Supergirl had been chasing a group of rogue aliens across the city when they led her into an abandoned factory. The Kryptonian was confident in her abilities, but as she flew through the factory, one of the aliens managed to shoot a beam at her, knocking her off balance.

As she stumbled, she felt one of her boots start to slip off. She tried to regain her balance, but the floor was slick with oil and she felt herself starting to slide. She managed to kick the alien back before it could grab her, but her boot came off in the process.

Supergirl felt her face flush with embarrassment as she begged the aliens not to take her other boot off. But they were ruthless and pulled it off with ease, revealing her thin, slippery nylons underneath.

Now Supergirl was left with no boots and had to fight the aliens in her stocking feet. She found herself slipping and sliding on the oily floor, making it difficult to keep her balance. She managed to take down a few of the aliens, but it was a constant struggle.

Finally, she defeated the last alien and was able to escape the factory, but not before slipping and sliding her way out in her slippery nylons. Supergirl couldn't help but feel embarrassed as she flew back to her base, hoping no one would notice her state of undress.
03-26-2023 11:33 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Administrator

This is fun!

Princess Peach and Daisy were out for a walk in the Mushroom Kingdom when they came across a group of Goombas. Peach, always eager to show off her jumping skills, tried to jump on one of the Goombas, but her heel got stuck in its soft head.

As she struggled to pull her foot out, the Goomba grabbed onto her other shoe and pulled it off with ease. Peach was left standing there in her thin, slippery nylons, feeling embarrassed and vulnerable. She tried to hop on one foot to retrieve her shoe from the Goomba, but it was too late. The other Goombas had already grabbed onto her other shoe and pulled it off just as easily.

Peach felt her heart sink as she watched her shoes being carried off by the Goombas. She knew it would be impossible to get them back now. She looked over at Daisy, hoping for some kind of sympathy or solution, but Daisy was too busy laughing at Peach's predicament.

As they continued on their walk, Peach felt the grass tickling her stocking feet, making her feel even more exposed. She longed to have her shoes back, but knew it was hopeless.

Later that day, Daisy tried to get their shoes back from the Goombas, but ended up losing her own shoes in the process. Now, both princesses were left walking around the Mushroom Kingdom in their thin nylons, feeling vulnerable and exposed.
03-26-2023 11:49 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Administrator

Samus Aran had been exploring a remote planet in search of a rare mineral that could potentially enhance her suit's capabilities. As she traversed the rugged terrain, she noticed a group of strange creatures that resembled a mix between insects and reptiles.

Curiosity getting the better of her, Samus approached the creatures to investigate further. But as she got closer, the creatures attacked her, forcing her to defend herself. In the midst of the fight, one of the creatures latched onto her foot, pulling her boot off in the process.

Samus was stunned as she watched her boot fly off into the distance, leaving her foot clad only in her thin nylons. She struggled to maintain her balance as the creature continued to attack her, but her bare stocking foot slipped on the damp ground, causing her to stumble.

As she tried to regain her footing, another creature grabbed hold of her other boot and pulled it off, leaving her standing in her slippery nylons. The creatures seemed fascinated by her bare feet and began circling her, making it difficult for Samus to defend herself.

Despite the added vulnerability, Samus continued to fight off the creatures as best she could. But with each passing moment, it became increasingly difficult to maintain her balance on the damp and uneven ground.

Just when it seemed as though Samus was going to be overrun, she spotted a nearby cliff that she could use to her advantage. Using her enhanced jumping ability, she leaped onto the cliff and managed to fend off the creatures from a higher vantage point.

As she caught her breath, Samus realized that her boots were gone, likely carried off by the creatures. She knew that she would have to find a way to get them back if she wanted to continue her mission.

But for the moment, Samus simply stood there in her stocking feet, feeling the damp ground beneath her toes and the cool breeze on her skin. Despite the danger she had just faced, she couldn't help but feel a sense of freedom in being barefoot in the great outdoors.
03-26-2023 12:09 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Administrator

Tifa was on her way to visit her friends at the Seventh Heaven bar when she suddenly found herself surrounded by a group of Shinra soldiers. She had been in a hurry and forgot to bring her boots with her, so she was wearing a pair of black high heels that she had on hand. As the soldiers approached her, she quickly realized that she was in trouble. She tried to fight them off, but they were too many and too strong for her to handle.

In the midst of the scuffle, one of the soldiers grabbed Tifa by the ankle and pulled her heel off. She stumbled, nearly falling over, and quickly regained her balance. But before she could react, another soldier grabbed her other ankle and pulled off her other shoe. Tifa was left standing in her stocking feet, feeling vulnerable and exposed.

The soldiers laughed at her and taunted her, but Tifa refused to give up. She fought back with all her might, using her fists and feet to take down the soldiers one by one. As she fought, she realized that her stocking feet actually made it easier for her to move and dodge their attacks. The thin nylons allowed her feet to slide across the ground effortlessly, giving her an advantage in the fight.

Eventually, Tifa emerged victorious, but she was left without her shoes. She knew that she couldn't walk around Midgar barefoot, so she quickly made her way to the Seventh Heaven bar to retrieve her spare boots. As she walked through the streets in her stocking feet, she couldn't help but feel embarrassed and exposed. She couldn't wait to get her boots back on and feel like herself again.

When she arrived at the bar, her friend Barret greeted her with a smirk. "What happened to your shoes, Tifa?" he asked, chuckling.

Tifa rolled her eyes and explained what had happened. Barret laughed and shook his head. "Only you could get into trouble like that," he said.

Tifa smiled wryly, feeling relieved to be surrounded by her friends again. She quickly put on her spare boots and joined them at the bar, grateful for the comfort and security they provided.
03-26-2023 12:12 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Administrator

Terra Branford, a powerful magic-wielding soldier, was captured by the enemy army while piloting her Magitek armor. As they dragged her out of the cockpit, her boots got caught in the metal and were pulled off her feet, leaving her standing in her thin and slippery stockings.

Terra tried to keep her boots on, but her nylons were too slippery, and her captors easily stripped her of her boots. She pleaded with them not to take her footwear, but it was too late. They tossed her boots aside and began to lead her away.

Terra felt vulnerable without her boots, but she knew she had to fight to escape. She slipped and slid as she walked, but managed to maintain her balance. She gathered her magic energy and blasted her captors with a powerful spell, causing them to scatter and flee.

Terra knew she had to make her escape quickly before more enemies arrived. She ran through the corridors of the enemy base in her stocking feet, her nylons sliding easily against the smooth floors. As she ran, she picked up speed, sliding around corners and dodging obstacles.

Finally, Terra burst through the door of the enemy base and ran into the open air. She breathed a sigh of relief as she escaped, knowing that her magical powers and her slippery stockings had helped her survive the ordeal.

It is impressive, but notice how it sometimes gets the continuity wrong. For example in the first paragraph she's pulled out of her boots when they remove her from the magitek, but in the second her boots are back on only to be stripped off by the guards. This happened in one of the princess peach stories i did to where it said she felt a tickling through her nylons before she even lost her shoes.
03-26-2023 12:23 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Administrator

Jill Valentine was on a mission to investigate a laboratory suspected of producing bioweapons. She was prepared for anything that might come her way, or so she thought. As she entered the lab, she noticed that the floor was slick and wet. She tried to be careful, but the floor was too slippery and she stumbled, causing one of her combat boots to come loose.

Jill tried to keep going, but her boot was caught on something and the more she tried to move, the more it came off. Eventually, the boot came off completely, revealing her thin and slippery pantyhose underneath. Jill felt exposed and vulnerable, but there was no time to worry about that now. She needed to keep moving.

As she explored deeper into the lab, she encountered a group of infected creatures. Jill was able to take most of them down with ease, but one of them managed to grab her foot, pulling her off balance. The creature had a tight grip on her boot, and despite her efforts to shake it off, it only caused the boot to come off her foot, leaving her with only one boot on.

Jill tried to run away, but the creature was too quick, and it pulled her remaining boot off as well. Jill was now left in her thin and slippery pantyhose, feeling even more exposed than before. She tried to slide away on the slippery floor, but it was difficult to maintain her balance without her boots.

Eventually, Jill managed to escape the lab and returned to her base, feeling a bit embarrassed about her state of dress. But she knew that it was all part of the job, and she was determined to be better prepared for whatever challenges lay ahead.
03-26-2023 12:39 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Administrator

Lara Croft, the renowned adventurer and tomb raider, was exploring an ancient temple deep in the jungle. As she stepped onto a mossy stone, her foot slipped and her boot got stuck in a crevice. Lara tried to free herself, but her boot wouldn't budge.

Frustrated, she attempted to pull her foot out, but the effort caused her to lose balance and stumble. She caught herself on a nearby pillar, but as she did, her other boot slipped off and fell into a dark chasm.

Lara was left standing in her thin, black pantyhose with her feet feeling the cool, slick moss beneath them. She tried to wiggle her toes, but her nylons were too slippery, making it difficult for her to maintain her balance.

As she cautiously made her way forward, she couldn't help but feel exposed without her boots on. Her feet were vulnerable to the jagged rocks and debris on the temple floor, and the sensation of the moss tickling her soles was distracting.

Lara eventually found a replacement pair of boots in a nearby chamber, but the memory of losing her original boots and standing in her stocking feet stuck with her throughout the rest of her expedition.
03-26-2023 12:40 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH