bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (117): « first ... « previous 103 104 [105] 106 107 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread 17 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.76
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MerpserGuy

images/avatars/avatar-69.jpeg

Registration Date: 06-29-2021

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is not necessarily a shoe loss but Mary Tyler Moore is dangling her white high heel pump in Season 2, Episode 1 entitled The Space Society in the series Richard Diamond Private Detective. This is a series that Mary Tyler Moore did before The Dick Van Dyke Show. We do not see her face in this series but we do see her head in some other episodes of RDPD. I can even imagine her letting her shoe fall off during that shoe dangling sequence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDDE6tEvLUo (21:24).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 02-11-2022 06:07.

02-11-2022 04:09 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
CamiloS

Registration Date: 10-14-2021

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4DfoumL7Uw
02-14-2022 07:17 CamiloS is offline Send an Email to CamiloS Search for Posts by CamiloS Add CamiloS to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega

https://youtu.be/iTpHooKi_Yk

(47:30)
02-14-2022 17:02 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
CamiloS

Registration Date: 10-14-2021

Open House (1987)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSyHsgUkWCw&t=2594s

(43:14)
02-15-2022 05:50 CamiloS is offline Send an Email to CamiloS Search for Posts by CamiloS Add CamiloS to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7jz3Cno...oHkGuWh&index=5

Great closeups in this, starts right at the beginning.
03-10-2022 06:33 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
bosArt
admin

Registration Date: 09-17-2014

shoe battle - guerra de zapatos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

never saw this before: a show where girls try to take off a shoe from their opponent. sadly no nylons, just white knee socks or bare feet, mostly sneakers but also some high heels.

Guerra de zapatos ,La cache cache ,frida sofia,la tetanik 28/02/2020
chicas GPi juego a quitar el tenis 03/01/2020
Juego de quitar el tenis chicas-gpi 13/01/2020
Juego a quitar el zapato chicas gpi 16/01/2020
Chicas gpi a quitar el zapato 24/01/2020
Cache cache guerrra de zapatos 27/01/2020
Guerra de zapatos la cache cache gpi 07/02/2020
Guerra de zapatos chicas gpi 17/02/2020
Juego de gpi la looca vs ceniciienta descuido upsk 30/12/2019

03-10-2022 13:47 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Administrator

RE: shoe battle - guerra de zapatos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bosArt
never saw this before: a show where girls try to take off a shoe from their opponent. sadly no nylons, just white knee socks or bare feet, mostly sneakers but also some high heels.

Guerra de zapatos ,La cache cache ,frida sofia,la tetanik 28/02/2020
chicas GPi juego a quitar el tenis 03/01/2020
Juego de quitar el tenis chicas-gpi 13/01/2020
Juego a quitar el zapato chicas gpi 16/01/2020
Chicas gpi a quitar el zapato 24/01/2020
Cache cache guerrra de zapatos 27/01/2020
Guerra de zapatos la cache cache gpi 07/02/2020
Guerra de zapatos chicas gpi 17/02/2020
Juego de gpi la looca vs ceniciienta descuido upsk 30/12/2019

Wow, it's like the debooting match for real.
03-11-2022 00:10 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Nepenthy Nepenthy is a male

images/avatars/avatar-61.jpg

Registration Date: 11-29-2020

RE: shoe battle - guerra de zapatos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Notice 6 out of 9 times girls got their right shoe taken away first.

why there are significantly more right shoe loss then left shoe loss...Confused
03-11-2022 15:30 Nepenthy is offline Send an Email to Nepenthy Search for Posts by Nepenthy Add Nepenthy to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVVGZOdBH...edium=copy_link
03-14-2022 22:42 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
FootsieFan357 FootsieFan357 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-62.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2022

Can't post the link here cause YouTube marked the video as "for kids", so I'll just mention it.

Extreme Dinosaurs: Earth vs. The Flying Raptors: Chedra has her right boot stolen by an alien creature thing. Her foot is bare for the rest of the episode. (15:01)

03-14-2022 23:01 FootsieFan357 is offline Send an Email to FootsieFan357 Search for Posts by FootsieFan357 Add FootsieFan357 to your Buddy List
Administrator

left shoe loss. Nylons too Smile

https://www.deviantart.com/mrobscura101/...ter-1-909998654
03-18-2022 03:07 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
left shoe loss. Nylons too Smile

https://www.deviantart.com/mrobscura101/...ter-1-909998654

Odd enough, it's the right one on the left side and the left one on the right side.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Powell: 03-18-2022 08:02.

03-18-2022 08:02 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

While wandering around Danbooru, I noted this artist. Going through his or her portfolio, the have a surprisingly large number of foot focus/shoe-boot dangle-removal/single shoe-boot pictures. Combined with a tendency to go for REALLY high heels, and I suspect there is something here right up a lot of people on this forum's alley.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=ruukii_drift&z=1
03-18-2022 18:19 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Shrinkmaster22 Shrinkmaster22 is a male

Registration Date: 01-14-2014

Supposedly this is from gegege no kitaro

Anyone know if this is from the actual series or if it's just an image someone made.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/431530?q=nekomusume
03-19-2022 07:45 Shrinkmaster22 is offline Send an Email to Shrinkmaster22 Search for Posts by Shrinkmaster22 Add Shrinkmaster22 to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Nopperabo
While wandering around Danbooru, I noted this artist. Going through his or her portfolio, the have a surprisingly large number of foot focus/shoe-boot dangle-removal/single shoe-boot pictures. Combined with a tendency to go for REALLY high heels, and I suspect there is something here right up a lot of people on this forum's alley.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=ruukii_drift&z=1

I found that user on Pixiv a couple weeks ago. They're excellent.
On the topic of danbooru, danbooru is a treasure trove when it comes to either single shoe pics, or shoe loss pics.

03-19-2022 18:57 FootsieFan357 is offline Send an Email to FootsieFan357 Search for Posts by FootsieFan357 Add FootsieFan357 to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

Don't I know it.

It doesn't hurt that they have single shoe as an actual SEARCH term, which makes finding things a lot easier. (though the fact that it has now split into three separate search parameters, single shoe, single boot, and single sandal makes things a bit more complicated.) Add on shoe dangle and shoes removed, and you cover most losses as well.

The sheer vastness also is handy for someone like me, who has become sort of jaded, and needs a little more than a mere shoe loss to find a picture particularly interesting.
03-19-2022 23:30 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

images/avatars/avatar-69.jpeg

Registration Date: 06-29-2021

Back in July I showed you guys a post on this thread about Natalie Wood and her one shoe off moments and sequences. I do remember telling you guys about her brief one shoe off sequence from the 1963 movie Love with the Proper Stranger. She was standing with one shoe off behind a store counter and reaches out to it and puts it back on her right foot when she sees Steve McQueen coming to see her.

The video of that scene is here in this site. You guys can find the video that I posted on page 103 on this thread that made on July 24, 2021.

Now after seeing that scene I have been trying to figure out for years on how her shoe came off her right foot in the movie. As a matter of fact I may have found how her shoe came off. If you click the linked below you will see a picture of Natalie Wood talking to Steve McQueen and you can see a pair of shoes on the counter.

https://www.alamy.com/natalie-wood-and-s...e218956869.html

That means it was possible that Natalie Wood was trying on a pair of shoes when the camera was not recording and the director of the movie must have made an idea of a one shoe off sequence for her to do. So after shoe got her left high heel shoe back on her foot. The director went up to her and told her to keep her right high heel shoe off to do a one shoe off moment and took her shoe and placed it on the floor behind the counter and they were ready to roll and filming progressed from there

That looks about right. I have also been imagining a deleted scene to how she got her right shoe off her foot and some other ways of it. I gave a really good analysis of this sequence that was filmed.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 03-20-2022 07:04.

03-20-2022 07:03 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List

Popeye: A Job For a Gob: Olive jumps out of her cowboy boots when Bluto sends a herd of bulls at her and Popeye. Her bare feet are only on screen for about 2 seconds, but it's still a great scene. (4:32)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5utuet

On the topic of Olive, there are a handful of scenes throughout Popeye history where she removes her footwear. Most of them don't count as losses, but rather removals. I'd still mention them for those who are interested though. While shoe removal isn't the same as shoe loss, it's still better than nothing.

03-30-2022 23:53 FootsieFan357 is offline Send an Email to FootsieFan357 Search for Posts by FootsieFan357 Add FootsieFan357 to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

Not bad. Sort of reminds me of the quickie scene in the original Teen Titans show where Starfire basically jumps out of her boots for a second when Robin agrees to take Kitty to her prom.
03-31-2022 03:33 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by FootsieFan357
Popeye: A Job For a Gob: Olive jumps out of her cowboy boots when Bluto sends a herd of bulls at her and Popeye. Her bare feet are only on screen for about 2 seconds, but it's still a great scene. (4:32)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5utuet

On the topic of Olive, there are a handful of scenes throughout Popeye history where she removes her footwear. Most of them don't count as losses, but rather removals. I'd still mention them for those who are interested though. While shoe removal isn't the same as shoe loss, it's still better than nothing.

There was one I remember seeing on cartoon network back in the 90s where she's wearing heels and stockings. She gets dragged away and one of her heels falls off. I wish I knew the name of the cartoon. All I remember is that they were stranded in a jungle and it looked like it was from the forties when they had just switched to technicolor.

I also remember one where she's wearing strappy high heels and she's on a construction sight. Somehow her shoe gets stuck and she winds up hanging off the end of a piece of scaffolding by her shoe strap. I think she was wearing stockings in that one too. Again, I don't remember the name of the cartoon either.

There are two, however that I have been able to find (and it may have been thanks to this this MB so it might not be the first time posted here).

1. Fright to the Finish - Olive jumps out of her stockings and shoes after being frightened by Bluto when answering the door. https://youtu.be/__RKftrev-E?t=99

2. It's the Natural Thing To Do - Olive tries to teach Bluto and Popeye to act like gentlemen and not get into so many fights. They go to Olive's house wearing tuxes and Olive is wearing a dress and heels (and I think stockings but it's hard to tell). As you might of guessed, they wind up brawling. Olive gets sucked into the fight and she loses her shoes. The empty shoes wind up tap dancing on their own for a bit. The cartoon ends with the three of them beating each other up. If you pause your way through it you can actually see olive's stocking feet on Popeye's face in one frame and he's smiling.

https://youtu.be/XWRRPq5V_7k?t=379

Mandrake has attached this image (reduced version):
Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 11.25.45 PM.png

03-31-2022 04:28 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Pages (117): « first ... « previous 103 104 [105] 106 107 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH