bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Need some LEFT foot shoe lose » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Need some LEFT foot shoe lose
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nepenthy Nepenthy is a male

images/avatars/avatar-61.jpg

Registration Date: 11-29-2020

Frown Need some LEFT foot shoe lose Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My fetish is weird...
I'm personally a great fan of especially left shoe loss...
Can someone share some left shoe lose with me? Thank you!
really having trouble finding those...
Manga thread/animes works best for me!

Where did I get this fetish of left foot shoe loss? hmm, mainly because there is more right shoe loss after all! I'm researching on it~

why there are significantly more right shoe loss then left shoe loss...Confused

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nepenthy: 11-29-2020 22:11.

11-29-2020 22:08 Nepenthy is offline Send an Email to Nepenthy Search for Posts by Nepenthy Add Nepenthy to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

RE: Need some LEFT foot shoe lose Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Many years ago I had a lady friend and she loved to slip off her left shoe and walk off without it. I remember on one occasion she left her left shoe in a car park lift and spent the next hour wearing only her right shoe.
11-30-2020 11:56 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In my novel, The Railroad Man, the main female character loses her left shoe early in the story and continues through the rest of the story without it. I'd direct you to my website, but I am working on an updated version of the novel, (For the last 5 years!) Much interference from a little thing called life. Anyway, my 2015 version is available at therailroadman.com if you're interested. But I still advise people to wait. If I can ever get this updated version finished and uploaded, it's going to be spectacular!
11-30-2020 23:20 grizzletoad1 is online Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nepenthy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow, keep working on it!

12-01-2020 03:31 Nepenthy is offline Send an Email to Nepenthy Search for Posts by Nepenthy Add Nepenthy to your Buddy List
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

As for your statement that it seems more right shoes are lost compared to left, I think its pretty even, considering its now a rare thing to see in film or on TV. If the right shoe seems to be lost more might be more a fact that most people are right handed and will reach down and pluck off or kick off their right shoe, while a lefty would be more inclined to kick off or pluck off their left shoe. Of course this train of thought goes out the window when you consider when a woman crosses her leg to pull off her shoe. Then right hand pulls left shoe off and vice versa. I think I might have given this a little too much thought here. Shoe loss is mostly a random thing brought on by a circumstance. But I also seem to prefer the left shoe off so I intentionally made the bad guys in my story pull off my heroine's left shoe at the beginning of the story, so she's forced to go on from there minus a left shoe. The situation could just as easily led to the loss of her right shoe, but it's my story so I control what happens in it! At least I didn't do what seems to be the most popular theme after the loss of a shoe: that my heroine didn't just jettison her remaining shoe and go barefoot. I HATE that!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grizzletoad1: 12-01-2020 22:27.

12-01-2020 22:24 grizzletoad1 is online Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nepenthy

One answer might be the difference between the supporting foot and the dominant foot.
Just like our hand, people typically have their right foot as the dominant foot (the foot used to kick). Thus, when people performing a kick, for example, they will lean their center of gravity on their left foot.
Unconsciously, more people start to recognize their left foot to be more steady, supporting the body weight, as the right foot to be more agile.
Therefore, if the left shoe is gone, the stability of the left foot would be disturbed and the composition of the picture will be unbalanced.
"If one performing a loss, one better loses her right shoe." is the nature of the brain.
Also, because our right foot is used to kick, it is more likely to lose shoes during an action.

Last but not the least, if you look back into history. Back in ancient greek, according to the historical records, when the people of the city-state of Plataea flee from their homeland, they decided to only wear their left shoe, because they regard left as evil, right as noble.
So, feet are never balanced in human cognition.

12-02-2020 10:09 Nepenthy is offline Send an Email to Nepenthy Search for Posts by Nepenthy Add Nepenthy to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

Registration Date: 09-17-2014

left shoe off ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1st pic: left foot is bound to the table, so the girl can't get her left shoe back ...
2nd pic: girl climbed on the roof and lost her left shoe ...
3rd and 4th pic: girl dropped a shoe while dangling ...

bosArt has attached these images (downsized versions):
vlcsnap-00103.png vlcsnap-00093.png vlcsnap-00104.png
vlcsnap-00105.png

12-03-2020 13:39 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Need some LEFT foot shoe lose

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH