bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Knocking a shoe on the train tracks » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Knocking a shoe on the train tracks
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

Knocking a shoe on the train tracks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okey, guys... Who tried this in real life?
https://stolehershoe.wordpress.com/2018/...racks/#more-943

04-08-2019 09:59 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Knocking a shoe on the train tracks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As tempting as it may be, I have not done it, nor will I. And I don't recommend anyone on this board do something like this, especially to a stranger. It may seem harmless, but you could get into serious trouble and it is harassment. I know Bosart made that one subway game where you can knock girl's shoes off "accidentally" and tickle them. But I'm hoping everyone who posts here just keeps it to that game and not in real life.
04-08-2019 23:03 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by Powell
RE: Knocking a shoe on the train tracks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The post to that website isn't mine. But as you can see, for someone a temptation proved too strong.

04-09-2019 06:52 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
abzapthane
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-07-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I helped set-up that site! I'm glad there's still interest in it.
Of course if any of you have stories to share, would love to add it to the collection.
04-17-2019 03:54 abzapthane is offline Send an Email to abzapthane Search for Posts by abzapthane Add abzapthane to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Knocking a shoe on the train tracks

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH