bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Real Life Experiences » First time you saw a woman lose a shoe. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page First time you saw a woman lose a shoe.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zero

Registration Date: 10-07-2011

First time you saw a woman lose a shoe. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When was the first time you saw a woman lose her shoe. Saying Cinderella doesn't count. The first time in real life was when I was young I saw a woman in red high heels getting on the train and on of them fell off. First in a movie or a tv series was maybe in the wedding planner with jennifer lopez. First time in a cartoon was propably in Teen titans with raven or starfire.
10-14-2011 18:05 zero is offline Search for Posts by zero Add zero to your Buddy List
zero

Registration Date: 10-07-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by zero
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Also when was the last time you saw a woman lose a shoe.
10-14-2011 18:07 zero is offline Search for Posts by zero Add zero to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

first time I remember was in school. we had some classical shoe stealing pranks going on. last time was a year or so back when I witnessed a woman hurrying down to the subway getting the heel of her pump stuck in a grate, stepping out of the shoe and taking a few steps forward before realizing ... nicly dressed up including patterned nylons and a mini skirt Big Grin
10-17-2011 09:06 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Fantomaz can you remember any other times you saw a woman lose a shoe. And can you remember any of shoe stealing pranks when you were at school, you probably never did this but have you been able to make one of your teachers lose a shoe or at least fantasized about it. I remember when I was younger stepping on the back of a girl's shoe a couple of times and making her lose it while we were going to class I remember trying to step on the high heel shoe of a teacher but failing or hesitating because I didn't want to get in trouble for breaking the heel of the shoe.
11-05-2011 14:53 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

The first time when I saw woman losing her shoe was when I were a kid. It had happened in my school. One of my teachers had been running upstairs. She had wearing mid-heeled moccasins. Suddenly she tripped and almost fell down. And she lost her left moccasin during that. It fell at the corridor floor, so she had to went back down.

01-28-2012 22:40 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Nice story wish I saw something like that happen to a teacher. Welcome to the boards.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 01-28-2012 22:55.

01-28-2012 22:53 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

I don't think this may actually count as a loss, but when I was younger, I had to sit on the lap of one of my female cousins as we were driving to church. About halfway there I moved my foot and accidentally knocked off one of her black high heels. It was dead center right in front of me for the rest of the drive. Once we got out, the first thing I did was grab it and junpt out the car. She looked for it for about 10 seconds then I tapped her on the back and gave it back to her.

What happened to hunter happened to me to, albeit when I was older and I was actually right next to crossing arms with her when it happened.

01-28-2012 23:08 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I remember once when I was upstairs deliberately going behind a girl with lose loafers and stepping on the back of one one them and pretended that it was an accident. A lot of the losses I've seen in first person where actually caused by me when I was younger. The woman you were talking about potk was she your teacher.
01-28-2012 23:30 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Yeah, she was my history teacher.

01-28-2012 23:41 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I think we should expand on this thread and make it more than just the first shoe loss you saw.
01-29-2012 01:55 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Well in that case, I do remember one case where I actually did it on purpose.

It was during a bus trip to Washington, D.C.. This girl I knew was laying longways across the seats with her feet dangling near the aisle. She was wearing these purple mesh-like slippers that were popular back then with no socks. Around that time, she was getting into a friendly argument with another classmate of mine, when she asked me to intervene. I saw her slippers and thought they were cute. Then the bus hit a bump in the road. When it hit, I faked a fall and lightly knocked one of them off with the tips of my fingers.

01-29-2012 02:05 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

How did she react.
01-29-2012 02:16 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

She reacted rather plainly, and just asked for it back. She wasn't angry, thankfully, because I wasn't sure if it wasn't a smooth move

01-29-2012 02:22 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

So from what I can understand is whenever a girl lost a shoe you were involved I normally tried to resist doing stuff like that so people wouldn't know that I'm a fetishist. How would feel if a woman or none fetishist visited these forums. Or if there was a movie based off of guys like us who are into girls with one shoe.
01-29-2012 02:33 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Since shoe loss is a bit of a specific subseries of a shoe/foot fetish, something tells me it'd probably be glossed over when people talk about regular shoe/foot fetishes

As for restricting myself with this fetish, I find it pretty easy. When the loss is quick and spontaneuos, I see it and that's pretty much it. If it's drawn out/ pretty lengthy, then it gets me riled up a bit faster.

01-29-2012 02:42 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

So you did end up making manygirls llose shoes in school did you do it mostly in trips,break on your way to class or in class. Did you ever hide a girls shoe from her

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 01-29-2012 02:53.

01-29-2012 02:51 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Oh, no, I didn't do that much. I mostly did it at church, not at school (I went to a private school with uniforms). There was this one time when I found a pair of my female classmates shoes and out of boredom, hid one in the backpack of another classmates. Both of them got really mad at each other for it. Thankfully they never found out it was me, and I never did it again in school after that.

01-29-2012 03:00 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

did you take one shoe from each girl and what did you the shoes afterwards. How did you steal shoes at church that's the last place that I expect stuff like this,happening it must be harder e to it there
01-29-2012 03:07 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

No, I only took one shoe from on girl, which I put into the backpack of another girl.

I never stole shoes during church service, mostly after. This was about the time the ushers (mostly female) would switch out from their heels to flats, which I could easily pull a switch with. There was also mime practice where everyone had to take their shoes off whenever practicing or performing. It also helps that half of them were either relatives or really good friends.

01-29-2012 03:14 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I'd like to know more about the church shoe switching and how did you find your classmates shoes.
01-29-2012 03:19 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Real Life Experiences » First time you saw a woman lose a shoe.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH