bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » Searching internet for one shoe » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Searching internet for one shoe
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

Searching internet for one shoe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Greetings fellow one shoe fans!

How often do you search internet for one shoe content? I personally do this very often, and can't really spend few days without logging in and trying to get something fresh regarding one shoe. Do you?

01-28-2015 20:05 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

RE: Searching internet for one shoe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I also search the internet almost daily too.
01-28-2015 20:57 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From time to time, when I'm bored and have nothing better to do. Ditto youtube and Deviantart. About half of my daily ebay searches relate to single shoes. Oh and each daily trip around Danbooru ends with checking the tags "single shoe", "shoe dangle" and "mismatched footwear", in case someone caught one I didn't (I check "shoes removed" about once every other week)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nopperabo: 01-28-2015 22:46.

01-28-2015 22:46 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Powell
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nopperabo
About half of my daily ebay searches relate to single shoes.

Curious. For what purpose?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Powell: 01-30-2015 17:52.

01-30-2015 17:52 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

To add more to my collection of course. Remember I mostly collect illustrations and drawings, not photos or video clips, so Ebay is a good source for the kind of pieces that interest me (okay not a GOOD source, but better than most of the other possible ones I know) I do two searches for things for my collections (both this one and my other ones) on ebay per day anyway, so doing a little checking to see if anything new of interest has been offered is not a big deal. I'd probably do more or less the same thing during my daily book hunt on Rinkya, except I can't read or write Japanese.
01-30-2015 18:36 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Powell

Do you buy single shoes?

02-01-2015 11:09 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

No, the actual shoes do not interest me, just images. Though oddly there are a lot of people who DO sell single shoes on ebay. Mostly these are leftovers from either shoe shops (since a lot of shoe shops only put one shoe of a pair out for display purposes, if something happens in the store that results in destroyed stock, it is not unusual for the store to suddenly have many, many shoes that are now mateless) or reference models from the factories. I think the buyers are usually either people who had a pair of the same shoes and had one damaged, and so are looking to replace it without having to shell out for a whole new pair (also possibly a smaller number of buyers are people with only one leg/foot, who don't need two shoes and don't want to spend the extra money.)
02-01-2015 14:36 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » Searching internet for one shoe

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH