bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (117): « first ... « previous 62 63 [64] 65 66 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread 17 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.76
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwMEfau4_BE
01-26-2015 00:25 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

Registration Date: 09-17-2014

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

came across a promo pic you might like ...

bosArt has attached this image (reduced version):
shock_therapy_poses_01_main.jpg

01-26-2015 19:20 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

quote:
Originally posted by bosArt
came across a promo pic you might like ...

Oh yeah it is in Daz studio poses can't remember which one. there are a flew one shoe promo pics there and in Renderosity as well.

Here is a link to West Park Horror movie poses 2
https://www.daz3d.com/West-Park-Horror-movie-poses-2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ko962: 01-27-2015 12:53.

01-27-2015 11:58 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

http://satrathai.deviantart.com/art/Sail...set=25#comments
02-02-2015 20:25 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

http://youtu.be/8wTjtZz80vM
02-04-2015 18:25 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega

Cheryl in Archer Season 6 episode 3 is seen missing a shoe.
02-08-2015 20:44 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

quote:
Originally posted by omega
Cheryl in Archer Season 6 episode 3 is seen missing a shoe.

At what point?

02-10-2015 08:33 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Administrator

http://youtu.be/YFCluYEf7oI
02-17-2015 22:38 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2015/02/18/aoi-sakurai/

omega has attached this image (reduced version):
 Aoi-Sakurai-Rail-Wars-Max-Factory-previe
w-06.jpg

02-19-2015 11:46 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Question? What is RAIL WARS? Why do we have a one-shoed female character as a figurine piece? I'm thinking maybe my own novel got jacked and they combined my main character and main female character into one? Please tell me I'm being paranoid here. I'd like more information.
02-19-2015 22:18 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
tealc176 tealc176 is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-38.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2012

it's a manga and kinda an old one

02-19-2015 22:23 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

Yeah, after doing some checking, I see it was released back in 2012. Okay. Just a parallel storyline, sort of. After looking at a few panels from the anime, I have to say they certainly have a lot of great detail to them, especially the female characters. Certainly not your typical Mini Mouse looking females! Kind of wish our cops at NJ Transit looked like a few of those girls! (Ha ha!) I'm not up on a lot of the anime stuff. What is Manga? And how did this character wind up so banged up and missing a shoe?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grizzletoad1: 02-19-2015 22:27.

02-19-2015 22:26 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
tealc176 tealc176 is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-38.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2012

Manga is kinda the book version of anime.

02-20-2015 01:11 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yeah, I haven't read Rail Wars, but I remember seeing that image a few years ago (I think from this board, or maybe from Danbooru) and wanting to read it. Really cool that someone made a figurine of the image. Has anyone read it? Are there any cool shoe loss scenes? It looks like most of the girls wear pantyhose.
02-20-2015 19:19 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

One-shoed Thumbelina:
Thumbelina
And Dorothy Gale:
Dorothy

02-21-2015 13:14 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

http://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLK4fWoy...53D&mode=NORMAL

I usually dislike shoe loss from death scenes but I've liked gimmick of a shoe with a compartment hidden in the heel since there's a lot of story potential. Imagine a spy story where a couple of agents are fighting over a flash drive hidden in a shoe.

Hey Grizzletoad have you ever thought of doing an alternate cover of your book with Laura instead of Mike?

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=HnWo...ved=0CB0Q6wEwAA

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 02-22-2015 23:05.

02-22-2015 23:04 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Batmad & Mandrake I think you'll like a certain addition to Supergirl's costume for her new TV show
03-07-2015 14:49 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

No link.
03-07-2015 17:30 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

Omega,

I didn't see your post about using Laura as an alternate cover for my novel until now. My bad. No I don't think that would work. As another member of this board said to me, which uncannily paraphrased my own sentiments, the name of the novel is The Railroad Man, not One-Shoed Woman. Even though the main female character is in one shoe throughout the entire story, save for a brief back flash which detailed how she lost her shoe in the first place while escaping from her pursuers, the main focus of the story is on my railroad cop, and (Plot spoiler alert!) how he uses her lost shoe (which he had found) as the key to blowing the case he is investigating wide open. But keep watching this post page. Perhaps in the future, there may be something here you might like.

By the way, did you buy a copy of my novel?
03-08-2015 17:48 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Sonic52
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-43.jpg

Registration Date: 07-29-2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-zR4QZvTXI
03-11-2015 22:46 Sonic52 is offline Send an Email to Sonic52 Search for Posts by Sonic52 Add Sonic52 to your Buddy List
Pages (117): « first ... « previous 62 63 [64] 65 66 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH