bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » website relaunch » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page website relaunch
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

website relaunch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi,
I am about to implement a new shop system. but I also might use the opportunity to switch to another server. if this should be the case the board will be closed too, but I'll save the content and restore it in the new database. so don't worry in case the board will be offline for a couple of days. it will return ...
08-31-2014 20:07 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: website relaunch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Loving the new board. Just rediscovered after the site was down.
09-20-2014 09:12 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
bosArt
admin

Registration Date: 09-17-2014

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks. I thought it would look much better if website and board had equal styles. board software though isn't new ...

09-20-2014 12:23 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah, I see you changed your name to bosArt as well. It's going to take awhile to get used to this change.
09-22-2014 06:38 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

Took me some time to find the new site but now I have I like it.
09-29-2014 16:23 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

thanks. fantomaZ will stay online and redirect to new site until december. I hope this is long enough to get acustomed to the new site ...

be sure to visit during relaunch party and use coupon code fantomaZ50%

10-02-2014 21:37 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

I have added a link on my web site to here, so hopefully you should get a few more people.
10-03-2014 12:20 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

thank you Smile

10-03-2014 12:27 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

now transferring to bosart.eu which was previously just redirecting to bosart.at ...

10-17-2014 14:49 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » website relaunch

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH