bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (117): « first ... « previous 45 46 [47] 48 49 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread 17 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.76
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzjgxv_...2audio-x264-chd

Great scene from Winners and Sinners (1983) where Shirley (played by Cherrie Chung) loses her shoes after being attacked at an upscale party. I love the way she slips on her stocking feet as she fights. 8:55

Sorry about the sound, not sure why it came out that way. But you don't need it.
05-03-2013 04:44 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Another Alice in Wonderland:
Alice

05-04-2013 12:19 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

Something on Ebay that might be of interest to one of you

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERGIRL-AND-MISBEHAVING-STREAKY-RARE-COLOR-PRINT-
SIGNED-BY-JIM-MOONEY-y/200922069087?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D
111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27%26meid%3D746566442372457865
8%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D1011%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D200922069087%26
05-06-2013 13:00 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Steven Of Alabasta Steven Of Alabasta is a male

images/avatars/avatar-35.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2012

Deadman Wonderland Episode 9 I seem to have found the Deadman Wonderland loss that was mentioned a while back. 18:02 The copy is a little glitchy, but you'll most likely be able to see the loss.

Also, I'm not particularly interested in IGPX, but I am glad that One Piece is coming back on Toonami, which brings me to my next find. One Piece Episode 36 During the Arlong arc. I'm having trouble with the exact time, but as Nami's adoptive mother Bellemere is shot by Arlong, one of her sandals falls off. I know it's kind of morbid, but I think it works.

I have noticed that shoe styles in One Piece can vary from many different styles and time periods, but sandals seem to be quite common. Nami herself took to wearing high heel sandals around this time, and even has a dangle in one of the frames of the second ending.
05-06-2013 23:47 Steven Of Alabasta is offline Send an Email to Steven Of Alabasta Search for Posts by Steven Of Alabasta Add Steven Of Alabasta to your Buddy List

Mike Lu and Og For the Love of Mike I found the complete Mike Lu and Og, including the episode we were having trouble finding, For the Love of Mike.

Mike is bothered by two native boys affection, and she throws her shoe at one of them. One of the boys puts it on his necklace, and she wears one shoe for the whole episode.
05-08-2013 00:28 Steven Of Alabasta is offline Send an Email to Steven Of Alabasta Search for Posts by Steven Of Alabasta Add Steven Of Alabasta to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
quote:
Originally posted by omega
I'm planning on making a Stupid Bet live action adaption I've got the location and the models for it!

best setting would be in my opinion if the victims are not fully informed about what might happen. make it a real bet - so to speak. they have to keep their feet where they are no matter what happens if they want to win the bet Tongue

I agree, but unless you know the girls very well I wouldn't recommend this. When hiring models you really should let them know what's in store for them, and don't surprise them, even if it's just an innocent thing like shoe stealing or tickling, just to stay on the safe side. If you still want to surprise them you can ask them if they're okay with that first.

Sorry to disappoint you guys but it was supposed to be an April fools joke I was in a different time zone so I guess it pretty much failed horribly.
05-15-2013 20:20 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

Damn! Was looking forward to it too.
05-16-2013 07:33 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Sonic52
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-43.jpg

Registration Date: 07-29-2012

Found this while playing Team Fortress 2 :I
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/8841...500CCEE444EB33/
05-20-2013 22:44 Sonic52 is offline Send an Email to Sonic52 Search for Posts by Sonic52 Add Sonic52 to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

Remembered a few other stories I started that had (brief) mentions of shoe loss in them (bear in mind 1. I will probably never finish or publish any of these both due to my wrists, and because I have no idea where to go with any of these stories (in most cases, the loss is only a casual mention in passing, having nothing at all to do with the plot [as I said, I don't really write fetish oriented stories])

1. One story I wrote a while back was a 1940's style detective story where the murder victim was a collector of rare books and screen plays. There was a scene where the detective was investigating the scene with the police and one of the officers (who is a film nut) is running through the victims collection (and nearly wetting himself with joy) One of the titles he finds (bear in mind NONE of these are real books) is Death Wears One Mary Jane (for the record some of the others are things like Murder Smells Like Violets, The orignal screenplay for He Wore a Shirt of Kiltered Plaid(western) and Song of the Caramel Moon (probably a romance)

2. There was also a fragment of a 1960's style spy story where one of the agents (not the one who was the focus of the story kept losing important documents beacuse a female spy on the other side found out about his boot fetish and continually exploted it. I have no intentions of finishing the story (it was going nowhere) but I do sort of like his explanation line "Sorry boss, but you know me. She would take off her go-go, and I would come-come."
05-21-2013 18:05 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
tealc176 tealc176 is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-38.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2012

quote:
Originally posted by Nopperabo
Remembered a few other stories I started that had (brief) mentions of shoe loss in them (bear in mind 1. I will probably never finish or publish any of these both due to my wrists, and because I have no idea where to go with any of these stories (in most cases, the loss is only a casual mention in passing, having nothing at all to do with the plot [as I said, I don't really write fetish oriented stories])

1. One story I wrote a while back was a 1940's style detective story where the murder victim was a collector of rare books and screen plays. There was a scene where the detective was investigating the scene with the police and one of the officers (who is a film nut) is running through the victims collection (and nearly wetting himself with joy) One of the titles he finds (bear in mind NONE of these are real books) is Death Wears One Mary Jane (for the record some of the others are things like Murder Smells Like Violets, The orignal screenplay for He Wore a Shirt of Kiltered Plaid(western) and Song of the Caramel Moon (probably a romance)

2. There was also a fragment of a 1960's style spy story where one of the agents (not the one who was the focus of the story kept losing important documents beacuse a female spy on the other side found out about his boot fetish and continually exploted it. I have no intentions of finishing the story (it was going nowhere) but I do sort of like his explanation line "Sorry boss, but you know me. She would take off her go-go, and I would come-come."

Hm I see their nice ideas by the way but it's to bad that you never finished them. btw I also happen to be a story teller of sorts but most of my storys are fetish based and are done in 3D custom Girl.

05-22-2013 04:56 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by tealc176
quote:

Hm I see their nice ideas by the way but it's to bad that you never finished them. btw I also happen to be a story teller of sorts but most of my storys are fetish based and are done in 3D custom Girl.

Even if I had finshed them, you probably wouln't have liked them. What you are seeing is really the extent of the loss in any of them; otherwise they would have been straight stories of thier kinds.

Remembered two more also unfinshed (I almost never can get a story finished)

1. A "grand heist" story I started had a one character as world class thief with a shoe fetish/iconic fetish who agreed to help on the case in exchange for Interpol not pursuing him for his little hobby of stealing sacred footwear, such as St. Brigids slipper, the Holy Shoe from a chuch in Italy and the entire contents of the Chapel of the Slippers in Creoux-Mousty, Belgium (note these are all actual items)

2. "The Adventure of the Spherical Wheat" A Shelock Holmes story I started began with Holmes and Watson returning to thier flat to be alterted that a young lady had arrived to call on them, had waited in thier apartments and then left hurredly. Based on her traces Holmes immediately deduces that the lady had been missing one boot when she had arrived (due to the shape of the impression her feet had made in the carpet) and after realizing that Holmes would not be back soon hopped across the room borrowed Watson's house slppers (rug impressions again) and left to find some replacement footwear. When she returns he astound her buy correctly identifying that she was an actress who had recently starred in a production of The Pirates of Penzance (the rug impression reveal that despite the very long distance, she had hopped in an absolutely precise line; no wavering, from which Holmes deduces that the lady must have a great deal of experianace hopping on one foot very precisely, as, for example, someone who had just completed a run of The Pirates of Penzance (which has a longish part where the female cast has to hop on one shoe precisely.)
05-22-2013 12:51 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
tealc176 tealc176 is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-38.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2012

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by tealc176
quote:

Even if I had finshed them, you probably wouln't have liked them. What you are seeing is really the extent of the loss in any of them; otherwise they would have been straight stories of thier kinds.

Remembered two more also unfinshed (I almost never can get a story finished)

1. A "grand heist" story I started had a one character as world class thief with a shoe fetish/iconic fetish who agreed to help on the case in exchange for Interpol not pursuing him for his little hobby of stealing sacred footwear, such as St. Brigids slipper, the Holy Shoe from a chuch in Italy and the entire contents of the Chapel of the Slippers in Creoux-Mousty, Belgium (note these are all actual items)

2. "The Adventure of the Spherical Wheat" A Shelock Holmes story I started began with Holmes and Watson returning to thier flat to be alterted that a young lady had arrived to call on them, had waited in thier apartments and then left hurredly. Based on her traces Holmes immediately deduces that the lady had been missing one boot when she had arrived (due to the shape of the impression her feet had made in the carpet) and after realizing that Holmes would not be back soon hopped across the room borrowed Watson's house slppers (rug impressions again) and left to find some replacement footwear. When she returns he astound her buy correctly identifying that she was an actress who had recently starred in a production of The Pirates of Penzance (the rug impression reveal that despite the very long distance, she had hopped in an absolutely precise line; no wavering, from which Holmes deduces that the lady must have a great deal of experianace hopping on one foot very precisely, as, for example, someone who had just completed a run of The Pirates of Penzance (which has a longish part where the female cast has to hop on one shoe precisely.)

Hm i see what you mean there.

05-23-2013 05:03 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Administrator

The cover of the last issue of Dragon Magazine.

http://www.wizards.com/DnD/TOC.aspx?x=dnd/4new/drtoc/422

Mandrake has attached this image (reduced version):
Dragon422_3.jpg

05-25-2013 07:43 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/immort...-english-dubbed

I seem to have found it. I didn't really watch the episode all the way through, I was just skimming the series till I found that part for you guys. The show's not really my thing.

From what I could gather, the girl (named Amy) was injured in a race beforehand and was going through physical therapy. The loss happens around the 11 minute mark; and it's OK.
05-25-2013 22:33 Steven Of Alabasta is offline Send an Email to Steven Of Alabasta Search for Posts by Steven Of Alabasta Add Steven Of Alabasta to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega

Scamwich has uploaded a new image on his Deviantart account.
05-26-2013 13:03 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

It's really really sucky, but I should point out Teen Titans Go! had it first (partial) shoe loss by a female character. At the end of "La Larva Amor" after Starfire has her temper tantrum and blasts all the other Titans you see them all in a heap, and the toe of one of Raven's boots is missing. As I said, due to the way the characters are drawn in this version, it is an incredibly bad example (you just see a ragged edge and some grey, no toes, no change of foot shape). but it is there. I should also point out that in this version, the two time we have seen Starfire in her bathrobe (In the relaxing episode, and the washing day one) she has been barefoot (as opposed to Raven who wears bunny slippers!)
05-31-2013 19:48 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List

I noticed that. I also had to be pretty observant to catch it as well. I wonder how the show is going to do in the long term as a replacement for Young Justice, but it seems to be popular in the short term. Beware the Batman is also slated to replace Green Lantern in July. I suppose the primary reason that there aren't many CGI losses is because of the time and money needed to render everything, so character models have to remain consistent.
05-31-2013 22:22 Steven Of Alabasta is offline Send an Email to Steven Of Alabasta Search for Posts by Steven Of Alabasta Add Steven Of Alabasta to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Chichiro and Haku drawing found by me on deviantart:
Chichiro

And:
She is a devil:

And one more:
Strange Art

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hunter77721: 06-02-2013 14:40.

06-02-2013 11:35 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List

The Chihiro one is my favorite. I'm going to watch Spirited Away again soon. We have talked about before, how she lost her shoe when she was a little girl, and the river spirit saved her from drowning when she fell in when she tried to get it back. It's a prominent scene, and it got a lot of attention in Viz Media's photostory adaptation.
06-03-2013 03:55 Steven Of Alabasta is offline Send an Email to Steven Of Alabasta Search for Posts by Steven Of Alabasta Add Steven Of Alabasta to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Steven Of Alabasta
(...)Viz Media's photostory adaptation.
???

And: Harry and Ginny

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hunter77721: 06-03-2013 16:21.

06-03-2013 16:12 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
Pages (117): « first ... « previous 45 46 [47] 48 49 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH