bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cassav

Registration Date: 06-05-2018

Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just so happen to catch the new trailer that was released for Amazon prime fallout based off the game series, and for a few scenes, we happen to see the main female protagonist Lucy appears to be walking about missing a boot for reasons of how she loses it is not shown, but I?m sure will find out once all eight episodes are dropped in April
03-08-2024 03:02 cassav is offline Search for Posts by cassav Add cassav to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

RE: Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by cassav
I just so happen to catch the new trailer that was released for Amazon prime fallout based off the game series, and for a few scenes, we happen to see the main female protagonist Lucy appears to be walking about missing a boot for reasons of how she loses it is not shown, but I?m sure will find out once all eight episodes are dropped in April

Thanks for the information!

03-10-2024 20:53 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Nepenthy Nepenthy is a male

images/avatars/avatar-61.jpg

Registration Date: 11-29-2020

RE: Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thank you for the info

why there are significantly more right shoe loss then left shoe loss...Confused
03-11-2024 06:02 Nepenthy is offline Send an Email to Nepenthy Search for Posts by Nepenthy Add Nepenthy to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

I think her boot gets pulled off by the tentacle monster that comes out of the water.
03-11-2024 10:10 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

I really hope her bootless ordeal will be protracted, and not like it's usually done in the series - oops, there's a problem, 15 seconds later problem solved. The trailer gives us hope it will be otherwise this time.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Powell: 03-11-2024 11:08.

03-11-2024 11:07 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

I think The Ghoul (Cooper Howard) will give her a replacement boot. You can see later on in the trailer she's wearing mismatched boots. Her left boot has white laces.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 03-11-2024 20:18.

03-11-2024 19:53 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

Yes, I noticed that. I really hope they won't spoil it. Dear Lord, this has the potential to become the greatest cinematic one shoe sequence for a generation!

03-11-2024 21:20 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH