bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » Quite impressive » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Quite impressive
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

Quite impressive Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I found this video of a Wizard of Oz stage performance and I am legitimately impressed that the actress playing Dorothy managed to do all of that choreography while hopping on one high heel (I know there is some hopping choreography in Pirates of Penzance as well, but that's usually only in one direction, often with all of the actresses arms linked for stability and they don't always wear heels in any case. Appx 10:02

" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey_iywdg1Shocked
06-24-2023 14:35 Nopperabo is online Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
cassav

Registration Date: 06-05-2018

It says video unavailable Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there another link to another YouTube site to watch it?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cassav: 06-24-2023 19:08.

06-24-2023 19:08 cassav is offline Search for Posts by cassav Add cassav to your Buddy List
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

RE: Quite impressive Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Video not available anymore.
06-24-2023 21:17 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nopperabo
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh I see, the computer cut converted the last two digits into an emoji automatically. you have to replace the surprise emoji with an "8" and a lowercase "o".

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nopperabo: 06-24-2023 22:01.

06-24-2023 22:00 Nopperabo is online Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

Registration Date: 09-17-2014

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that board sucks! I tried to change the option to avoid the convert but failed. that's the first part of the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey_iywdg1 copy and paste that into your browser then manually add first an 8 then an o sorry, didn't find a better solution ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bosArt: 06-25-2023 11:08.

06-25-2023 11:06 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » Quite impressive

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH