bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Laura Petrie Missing Shoe of The Dick Van Dyke Show » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Laura Petrie Missing Shoe of The Dick Van Dyke Show
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MerpserGuy

images/avatars/avatar-69.jpeg

Registration Date: 06-29-2021

Laura Petrie Missing Shoe of The Dick Van Dyke Show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys! Do you guys remember the post on the thread One Shoe in dreams I made on this site on July 20, 2021? You guys remember?

On that thread, I told you guys that I had a dream about Laura Petrie losing a shoe on an episode of The Dick Van Dyke Show.

So I have decided to write an episode transcript of the Laura Petrie losing her right shoe on The Dick Van Dyke Show

But I?m gonna need some help. This is my first attempt of writing a script of TDVDS. I really want to have some perfect dialogue such as jokes and usual lines physical stuff and any other you guys can think of.

If any of you guys seen any of the episodes of The Dick Van Dyke Show please give me some perfect dialogue and physical stuff in my message wall.

Would it be okay if I posted the entire script here on this website?

Don?t worry it won?t be AI Generated!

I will now post a the full plot in the next post.
01-01-2023 19:37 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

Thread Starter Thread Started by MerpserGuy
RE: Laura Petrie Missing Shoe of The Dick Van Dyke Show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay! So this is the full plot of the episode I posted on the dream thread. I copied and pasted it.

The episode began with Laura Petrie (Mary Tyler Moore) talking to her friend Millie Helper (Ann Morgan Guilbert). Laura was wearing a long sleeve sweater jacket, a knee length dress, and she was wearing her black high heeled pointed toe slip on pumps.

After the opening scene, we see Laura in the kitchen setting up a ladder in the kitchen getting ready to replace a lightbulb and her son Ritchie (Larry Matthews) comes home from school from the back door. Then Laura climbs a ladder with her shoes on. As she is climbing the ladder, her right shoe falls off of her right foot, and it lands on the kitchen floor. Then we hear Laura say oh, my shoe. So now, Laura Petrie has now lost her shoe. Laura tells Ritchie to go to his room and work on his homework. Ritchie says okay and leaves the kitchen off camera. After Laura successfully changes the lightbulb, she climbs down the ladder and when she looks down on the ground and she notices that her shoe is not in the kitchen. Now, Laura has noticed that her shoe is missing. She walks out of the kitchen wearing one shoe and she is walking around the living room looking for her shoe. At one point she sees Ritchie, putting his jacket away, and she even asks Ritchie if he has seen her shoe and Ritchie said he does not know. Laura continues looking for her shoe and she puts away the ladder and the burnt light bulb she used off camera.

Then we see a random scene of Rob Petrie (Dick Van Dyke) at his work office with Sally Rogers (Rose Marie), Buddy Sorrell (Morey Amsterdam) and Mel Cooley (Richard Deacon). After that scene, Rob arrives home and he sees Laura walking into the living room. Laura is still wearing one shoe on and one shoe off and when Rob sees Laura in her one shoe state, he asks her, Honey! What happened to your shoe?. Then Laura explains to Rob how she lost her shoe and tells him she is unable to find it, and then Rob says that Laura looks beautiful wearing one shoe. At that point, Laura did her usual things all while wearing one shoe and she even says she is getting use to wearing one shoe.

At the penultimate scene of the episode, Rob and Laura goes to see Ritchie in his bedroom and they both tell him that he needs to get ready for bed soon. Then finally, Laura sees and finds her shoe sitting on his bed. As it turns out Ritchie was the one who took her shoe and had it the whole time. Ritchie grabs her shoe off the bed and Ritchie tells his parents that he took her shoe when Laura was not looking, and he said he did that to play a joke on her and he played with her shoe a little bit. Rob and Laura laughed a little about the shoe joke. Then Ritchie gave Laura her shoe back to her and Laura puts her shoe back on her right foot, wearing both shoes again.

In the final scene, Rob and Laura are in the living room talking about the one shoe state, Rob then compliments her shoes, and the he goes to the bedroom and then we see a closeup shot of her shoes. Laura smiles, walks into the bedroom, and the episode ends.

That is the full plot of the episode. Please send me some perfect dialogue jokes and other funny stuff on my message wall.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 01-02-2023 04:38.

01-01-2023 19:43 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Apparently, I just now came up with a different ending for this incoming episode. Then I will take some time writing out the entire script.
01-05-2023 10:18 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys! How does March 15 sound for the release date for this episode. That is when I will have it posted.
01-26-2023 06:07 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Hey, I must have missed this. Definitely post it if you can.
03-26-2023 11:07 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
MerpserGuy

Hey guys! I am still working on the TDVDS fan-fiction episode of Laura Petrie losing a shoe and spending a lot of hours in the house wearing one shoe when her shoe is missing.

Now all of the dialogue is completed for the script but since this is my first ever attempt in writing a script of TDVDS the dialogue I wrote has a lot of mentions of shoes which is the basis of this episode. So I wrote the dialogue out as best as I could. For those of you that has seen The Dick Van Dyke Show you will have to forgive me if you believe that there is a line that is out of character.

If you guys read the full length plot in the above post you guys might believe on where her right shoe is a spoiler alert.

Where do you guys think is the best place to post the entire script?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 04-03-2023 08:18.

04-01-2023 02:38 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Administrator

You can post it as an attachment here.
04-01-2023 08:01 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
MerpserGuy

Okay guys! The Laura Petrie missing shoe episode script is finally finished.

Now! How do I post the script as an attachment.

The script is on my Pages app right now.

Please give me the steps on how to do it.
05-15-2023 09:15 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Administrator

Save it as a text or doc file. Click reply, then click the attachments button under the message. Click "choose file" then navigate to the folder where you saved the the file and click open. Then click "submit" and it should upload the file.
05-15-2023 15:48 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
MerpserGuy

Unfortunately, I accidentally lost the script. Now I do not know when I am going to have it posted.
05-16-2023 03:02 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Laura Petrie Missing Shoe of The Dick Van Dyke Show

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH