bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Short Story: A Friday Night in NyLondon Part III » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Short Story: A Friday Night in NyLondon Part III
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kindred

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2011

Short Story: A Friday Night in NyLondon Part III Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's the finale. Sorry for the delay. Enjoy

Kindred

Attachment:
zip A Friday Night in NyLondon III.zip (26 KB, 838 downloads)
12-04-2012 09:19 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Short Story: A Friday Night in NyLondon Part III Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Excellent addition to the story. The stripping of Nadja was so sexy.
12-05-2012 08:28 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
sheertorture

Registration Date: 05-07-2011

RE: Short Story: A Friday Night in NyLondon Part III Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Love your work! Hope to see more stories in the future!
12-19-2012 13:56 sheertorture is offline Send an Email to sheertorture Search for Posts by sheertorture Add sheertorture to your Buddy List
Kindred

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kindred
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm glad you guys like it. I'm glad you guys like reading because I'm 17 pages into a story that's going to end up being about 20 pages total.

Thanks for the comments,

Kindred
12-20-2012 08:44 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
Kindred

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kindred
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
17 pages into a story that's going to end up being about 20 pages total.

I'm at 27 pages... it will probably end up at 30... sheesh this one's a doozy

Kindred
12-27-2012 07:50 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Big Grin that's what's happening to me all the time: I want to create a nice short e-comic of 10 pages and end up with 30 +
great work ...
12-27-2012 10:40 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Short Story: A Friday Night in NyLondon Part III

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH