bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » celebrities? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page celebrities?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

celebrities? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do you know these ladies? just checking if they are well done. frankly I myself don't recognize them but I am not into movies that much ...

fantomaZ has attached these images (downsized versions):
CS1Ad1.jpg CS2Ad1.jpg Full64631.jpg
Full65100.jpg

05-24-2012 09:58 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not sure who they are, but the second one is ... wow ... so hot. The last one looks a bit like Halle barry.
05-24-2012 11:40 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Morfe22

RE: celebrities? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think three is Keira Knightley based on the eyes and hair. They are extremely pretty models but I can't say any of them immediately leapt out at me as being instantly recognisable, not like your Angelina model did.

I'd be interested to see if there was a Natalie Portman model, since there is always the next celebrity Police Academy entrant to consider Tongue
05-24-2012 14:54 Morfe22 is offline Send an Email to Morfe22 Search for Posts by Morfe22 Add Morfe22 to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
Not sure who they are, but the second one is ... wow ... so hot. The last one looks a bit like Halle barry.

yes, I agree, she's hot ... but then if she were well designed we should recognize her. a pity that he doesn't mention their real names anywhere. as long as I don't know who they should be I can't optimize them.

Halle Berry ... could be her. I'll check some pics of her in comparison ...
05-25-2012 11:49 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

RE: celebrities? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Morfe22
I think three is Keira Knightley based on the eyes and hair. They are extremely pretty models but I can't say any of them immediately leapt out at me as being instantly recognisable, not like your Angelina model did.

I'd be interested to see if there was a Natalie Portman model, since there is always the next celebrity Police Academy entrant to consider Tongue

Keira Knightley? I'll check some photos for comparison. oh yes, and those are promo pics of the vendor. so basically those should really show whom he had in mind. if it doesn't it simply isn't well done. sadly no Natalie Portman in sight Frown - I'd have to do it myself. which is always a possibilty Smile
05-25-2012 11:52 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

more celebrities, same vendor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

more of those which I don't recognize. although some look in a way familiar ...

fantomaZ has attached these images (downsized versions):
 1337944476_ro-66568_-_v4_celebrity_serie
s_evolution_no.7.jpg  1337942782_ro-65456_-_v4_celebrity_serie
s_evolution_no.5.jpg  1337942874_ro-65938_-_v4_celebrity_serie
s_evolution_no.6.jpg

05-25-2012 13:49 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Morfe22

RE: more celebrities, same vendor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The third one is Scarlett Johansson based on the hair and facial freckles. I don't recognise the other two.

Again, I think they are pretty models but I just don't think they leap out as being great conversions. I have respect for anyone who tries though, since I think it's incredibly difficult to do a perfect reconstruction, if not impossible.
05-25-2012 14:56 Morfe22 is offline Send an Email to Morfe22 Search for Posts by Morfe22 Add Morfe22 to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

The first girl of the second set is most likely Meagan Good.

05-25-2012 21:27 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

The second one of the new set looks sort of like Jennifer Connelly, or maybe Demi Moore. They kind of look alike.
05-25-2012 21:56 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » celebrities?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH