bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » redesigned emodels » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page redesigned emodels
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

redesigned emodels Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the request for a redesigned Portia stimulated me to do a redesign for even more of my favorite older emodels. I even decided to create a new Canan who is the older sister of new model Cansu. very close characters but differing in details like you would expect of sisters. you might have to refresh the model pages to see the new setcards.

redesigned models so far:
Portia, Canan, Sophie, Guelcan, Heike, Fatima

especially Sophie might be of interest to you as she is the most favorite bully of whole Nylondon and stars in many older ecomics. at the time I am thinking about the possibility of extended remakes / narrator's cut version of those older ecomics featuring the now redesigned models. what do you think about that idea?
04-03-2012 19:23 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it's great.
04-03-2012 20:04 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, Sophie and Guelcan look so much prettier! What an improvement and already great looking models. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing comics remade with those new models. I'm not sure if I've warmed to the new Portia or Heike model, although I was never a fan of Heike's look that much to begin with. Portia's older model was cuter, I think, but the new face looks good too. She looks like a fun girl. As for Canan and Fatima, I think they look great. Definitely an improvement, although there seemed to be more of an innocence to Canan's older model that I liked. Still I prefer the new ones of Canan and Fatima.

I'm surprised you didn't redesign Aynur and Hatice, since they are two of the oldest models and probably the central protagonists of many of the comics. But at the same time, I'm glad you didn't. They already look too good. Aynur especially, she's still probably my favorite.
04-03-2012 22:17 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
Wow, Sophie and Guelcan look so much prettier! What an improvement and already great looking models. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing comics remade with those new models. I'm not sure if I've warmed to the new Portia or Heike model, although I was never a fan of Heike's look that much to begin with. Portia's older model was cuter, I think, but the new face looks good too. She looks like a fun girl. As for Canan and Fatima, I think they look great. Definitely an improvement, although there seemed to be more of an innocence to Canan's older model that I liked. Still I prefer the new ones of Canan and Fatima.

I'm surprised you didn't redesign Aynur and Hatice, since they are two of the oldest models and probably the central protagonists of many of the comics. But at the same time, I'm glad you didn't. They already look too good. Aynur especially, she's still probably my favorite.

thanks. as for Canan, well she's now in a way split into two slightly differing personalities of the two sisters. Cansu is the more innocent one and Canan the melancholic goth girl in a naive way ...

Aynur and Hatice are older models, but technically they have the same base model as the new ones. compatible clothing, hair, etc. so they don't need to be redesigned. I can give them a new style anytime when needed ...
04-03-2012 22:30 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Can't wait to see the new comics you're cooking up for the reopening. Any chance we get a teaser?
04-03-2012 22:40 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

I just checked out the new models. Canan caught my the most looks like Candy might not be innocent enough not to take a shoe from her big sister. I'll be looking forward to how the two sisters are going to be in future stories. They might just upstage the,cinderella twins. I've already came up for an idea for the sisters maybe Cansu has been stealing her older sister's shoe since they were kids.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 04-03-2012 22:47.

04-03-2012 22:46 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

I really like the redesign of Canaan. The paler skin and darker clothes of the newer model makes me think more goth than the original. The other girls ook great as well. Big Grin

04-04-2012 00:04 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
Can't wait to see the new comics you're cooking up for the reopening. Any chance we get a teaser?

sorry no teaser possible as I still don't know which of those I currently work on will be ready for reopening. there are really a lot in progress ...
04-04-2012 00:35 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by omega
I just checked out the new models. Canan caught my the most looks like Candy might not be innocent enough not to take a shoe from her big sister. I'll be looking forward to how the two sisters are going to be in future stories. They might just upstage the,cinderella twins. I've already came up for an idea for the sisters maybe Cansu has been stealing her older sister's shoe since they were kids.

both sisters have similar tastes when it comes to shoestealing. but Canan has more experience and will probably show her sister what exactly turns her on and maybe Cansu will try it out in course ...
04-04-2012 00:38 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by potk
I really like the redesign of Canaan. The paler skin and darker clothes of the newer model makes me think more goth than the original. The other girls ook great as well. Big Grin

yep, this model is even closer to the real life Canan Wink
04-04-2012 00:39 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I notice Morgana isn't around to torment Canaan. Or maybe she's got Canaan's missing shoe since it's not with Cansu on her profile. I just noticed that Ms Sui is the only teacher I can easily see her being a victim to one of her students's childish while passing by desks I could see her shoe being squeezed off due to the tight space.
04-04-2012 11:54 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Morfe22

You've done another fantastic job updating the models. I particularly like the revised Guelcan and Sophie. You've managed to keep the distinctive features of the original models whilst at the same time giving them a fresh new look.

Sophie, for example, is instantly recognizable as our favourite Nylondon bully and it's no leap at all to accept the new version as having all the old Sophie history. For that, you are to be commended Smile
04-04-2012 19:03 Morfe22 is offline Send an Email to Morfe22 Search for Posts by Morfe22 Add Morfe22 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » redesigned emodels

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH