bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » Non AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Non AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MerpserGuy

images/avatars/avatar-69.jpeg

Registration Date: 06-29-2021

Non AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know we have a thread about shoe loss stories being AI generated. How about a thread about female shoe loss stories being Non AI Generated. Not that I am against the AI Generator thing by the way. So I am now going to start the first Non AI Generated story.

My first story is a shoe loss from Veronica Lodge from the 2017 series Riverdale.

One day after school in the woods, Veronica Lodge (Camila Mendes) is walking in the woods with her boyfriend Archie Andrews (KJ Apa) and her two friends Betty Cooper (Lili Reinhart) and Jughead Jones (Cole Sprouse). Veronica asks what are we doing here? Betty says, ?We?re going to check out this old cottage that might be possibly been abandoned.? Jughead asks, ?We?re looking at a cottage?? Archie says, ?Yes.? Betty says, ?It?s gotta be somewhere in the woods.? Veronica is wearing her black high heel pointed toe slip on pumps while the other three are wearing their proper shoes.

Veronica, Betty, Jughead and Archie approaches a climbing hill. Betty climbs up first, followed by Jughead and Archie, and then Veronica begins ti climb with her black pumps on. As Veronica is climbing her right shoe falls off of her foot and her shoe fell onto the ground and it landed at the bottom of the steep hill. Veronica says ?Ah! My shoe!? But she continues to climb up the hill wearing only one shoe. Veronica?s right shoe is left behind on the ground at the bottom of the hill. The four successfully make up to the top.

After Veronica and Archie have arrived at the top, she says, ?My shoe fell off. It?s still down there in the bottom of the hill.? Archie says, ?Don?t worry! You?ll get it back when we leave here.? Veronica says, ?It?s in the bottom of the hill.? Betty says, ?You?ll get your shoe back. Right now we gotta check out this cottage.?

Archie, Veronica, Betty and Jughead are walking in the woods and Veronica is now currently walking with her friends wearing only one shoe. A shoe on her left foot and no shoe on her right foot. The four make it to the cottage. Jughead first approaches the cottage and looks around. Then Betty ,Veronica and Archie approach it and they walk around the cottage. It?s obviously here in the middle of the woods. Archie asks, ?Is this the cottage?? Betty responds, ?Yes! This is the cottage.? Veronica asks, ?Do you know if someone is in there?? Archie says, ?I don?t know!? Jughead says, ?I think it might be empty.?

Veronica steps onto the front porch limping since she?s currently wearing one shoe. Jughead quietly asks Betty ?What happened to her shoe?? Betty shrugs her shoulders. Veronica looks through the window in the door. She notices an old man aged in his early 60?s sitting at his table eating an apple. Suddenly, the man turns his head and he sees Veronica looking at him and the old man quickly gets up, and Veronica runs off of the porch and yells ?RUN!? Then Archie, Betty, Jughead and Veronica run away from the cottage as fast as the could. Veronica is really good running with one high heel shoe. The old man came out of his cottage, runs towards the kids, but thankfully the kids got away. The old man hollers out, ?You kids stay off my property!?

As Veronica, Betty, Jughead and Archie are running in the woods, they run back through the same direction they came through. Then the four make it to the steep hill, and then Archie, Jughead, Betty and Veronica jump and they all roll down to the bottomhill without hurting themselves. Archie, Jughead and Betty landed in a random spot, we can see Veronica?s right shoe when they landed. Veronica landed in the spot to where her right shoe landed.

Veronica says, ?Oh my, that was scary!? Veronica turns her head and she sees her right shoe laying right next to her and then she grabs her shoe. Archie says ?You know that we can?t go back there right?? Veronica stands up right after she retrieved her shoe. Veronica asks, ?We can?t go back there right?? Jughead replies, ?No.? Veronica says, ?Well at least I got my shoe back.? Betty says, ?Good! Now let?s get out of here!? The four start heading back to town, but Veronica is still wearing one shoe since she is carrying her shoe in her right hand

About an half an hour later, they all walk into an ice cream shop and Veronica puts her right shoe back on her right foot wearing both of her shoes again. Then the four got ice cream, sat down at a table and they talked about what they went through.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 01-30-2023 06:28.

01-30-2023 06:24 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

Thread Starter Thread Started by MerpserGuy
RE: Non AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Feel free to share your Non AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories. You can post here anytime.
01-31-2023 02:03 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here is another Non AI Generated Shoe Lost Story that I came up with. I have been having this story idea for months and this story I came up with is a movie scene that did not exist. The two main characters in this story are portrayed by Audrey Dalton and Robert Wagner the same two celebrities that appeared in the 1953 movie version of Titanic.

This movie scene is from the made up movie I came up with is called College Mates and I can imagine this movie being a comedy film and the release being from 1953. This scene I came up with has Audrey Dalton being the main protagonist from this made up movie and her running gag in this movie is where she frequently loses her right shoe and that she spends time wearing one shoe.

Okay! Here is the story!

Inside of a big recreation center at a college campus in 1953, a female college freshmen student named Mary Palmberg (Audrey Dalton) is sitting at a table working on her assignments. Mary is wearing a white colored casual short sleeve knee length dress and she is wearing her white white high heel pointed toe slip on pumps.

While working on her assignment Mary sees a male student named George Armenson (Robert Wagner) talking to his friends and she begins to fall in love with him. She wants to meet him and she somehow wants him to get her attention. Mary is sitting in her chair with her legs crossed and when she looks down at her right shoe she is wearing and she came up with an idea.

When George begins to leave his friends, Mary swings her right leg forcibly back and forth which is makes her shoe beginning to fall off and then suddenly, Mary kicks off her right shoe and her right shoe flew and it landed on the floor about 10 feet away from her.

As George is walking he notices her shoe laying on the ground. He reaches down and picks up the white colored pump and he looks around to see who the owner is. Mary looks up at George holding her shoe and then she quickly returns to her work. George turns hand sees Mary wearing one shoe while sitting at her table. He goes up to Mary and then he says Hi to her and tells her I believe this belongs to you. Then Mary says thank you and she retrieves her shoe back from him. George sits down with Mary and they both introduce themselves. Mary puts her shoe back on her right foot and they both continue their conversation.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 04-14-2023 02:50.

04-14-2023 02:50 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AT&T Shoe Loss Commercial!

Inside of an AT&T store, the AT&T girl Lily Adams (Milana Vayntrub) walks in wearing a dark blue blazer jacket, a grey long sleeve buttoned down collared shirt, blue slack pants and she is wearing her black high heel pointed toe slip on pumps, and she is wearing her shoes barefooted.

Lily walks around the electronics section and then suddenly her right shoe falls off her right foot and then her shoe slides away from her across the floor. Lily is now wearing one shoe.

Lily says, "Oh no! My shoe!" and then a customer comes up to her and asks her about the newest iPhone. The customer is holding the new phone. The customer asks Lily about the phone

The customer asks, "Are you familiar with this?" and he holds up his cell phone for Lily to see.

Lily looks at the phone and she says, "Yes. That is the new iPhone 5s. It was just released yesterday."

The customer says, "I understand that but what I want to know is why it feels so much different than my older model."

Lily nods her head in agreement as she says, "Yes! It even has good features such as being able to make video calls, and.."

The customer interrupts Lily saying, "But that is not what I'm talking about." and he points at his iPhone and says, "Look here." and he shows Lily a symbol on his phone.

Lily takes a look at the symbol and she says, "Oh! Now I see it. This is a symbol for Siri, the Apple voice command feature, which allows you to make your phone do things without having to press buttons. But if you are going to use Siri, you have to be careful because people can hear you when you talk to her."

Then the customer says That is awesome! and he asks Lily, "Is there anything else I should know about this phone?"

Lily shakes her head and says, "No. Just the fact that they have updated it to include some great new features like Siri is enough for me."

Wow! The customer says!

Lily says Yeah! I never thought I would tell you about a phone while I am currently wearing one shoe.

The customer laughs and leaves Lily standing there in one shoe.

Suddenly, Lily sees her right shoe sliding in and it stops in front of her right shoeless foot.

Then Lily reaches down, grabs her shoe and says Whoa! How did my shoe do that?

Then the narrator closes out the AT&T commercial.
04-16-2023 06:28 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

These are nice stories. As most of you know I'm more into nylons than bare feet shoe loss and tickling stories, but still you have a talent for writing.
04-16-2023 18:33 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
MerpserGuy

Noreen Corcoran is the actress best known for play Kelly Gregg in the show Bachelor Father. Now this story is not from the series Bachelor Father, I just came up with the shoe loss story idea in the size of a film short with no dialogue of Noreen Corcoran at the Griffith Park Observatory.

On a sunny day in Los Angeles in 1961, we see an exterior shot of the Griffith Park Observatory in Los Angeles, California. We then see actress Noreen Corcoran walking on the pavement alone outside and she is wearing a short sleeve knee length dress, and she is wearing her black high heel pointed toe slip on pumps, and she is wearing pantyhose that matches the color of her skin with her shoes.

Noreen walks over and enters the building. Inside the building, she spends the amount of time looking around the planetarium and looking at the wonderful space exhibits in the observatory. She even stops walking a few times to either look or read something in an exhibit.

At one point, Noreen comes outside to the balcony area of the observatory and she decided to pull her photo camera out of her purse to take some pictures of downtown Los Angeles. Noreen walks towards a grate and as her right foot touches it, the heel of her right shoe sinks into the grate and becomes trapped in the grate. She loses her balance for bit, but she does not fall down. Noreen struggles for a few seconds trying to free her trapped shoe. Noreen then removes her right shoe by slipping her right foot out of it. Now she is wearing only one shoe. Then she bends down and tries to free her shoe from the grate, but the black pump remains stuck. Then she rises and she gives up. Noreen walks away from the grate, wearing only shoe, leaving her right shoe behind. Noreen is seen limping with only one shoe on. She approaches a railing and she is seeing a beautiful view of Los Angeles. She takes some pictures with her photo camera of the beautiful views. She walks around the entire balcony area taking pictures of a lot of outdoor views.

Then at one point, Noreen looks down at her one shoe condition and she decided to go and retrieve her shoe, so she begins walking. At the grate, we see an officer walking in and he sees the black pump stuck in the grate. The officer walks over to the shoe and he looks at it. Then Noreen walks in and she sees her shoe and the officer. The officer notices her and her one shoe state. Noreen looks at the officer and she points to her shoe, meaning she wants the officer to help pull her shoe out. The officer kindly nods and he bends down and he begins pulling on the shoe. After a few seconds, the officer with good effort successfully pulls the shoe off the grate, therefore freeing her shoe. The officer rises and he gives Noreen her shoe back to her. Noreen gently grabs her right shoe, and she nods at the officer in a way of saying thank you. Then the officer walks away.

Noreen approaches a railing and she looks at the heel of her shoe to see in the heel was damaged. Thankfully, it was not damaged. She then looks at her shoe for a few more seconds, and then she puts her right shoe on her right foot, wearing both of her shoes again.

Then she sighs a little and she walks back into the building and she leaves the observatory off camera.

Now remember guys, you can post a Non AI generated story on here if you want to. I am sure your stories will be awesome.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 11-01-2023 00:43.

10-31-2023 21:53 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

I know I mentioned this before. Please feel free to share your Non AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories anytime on here.
11-22-2023 06:54 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

Designer Shoe Warehouse (DSW) Commercial featuring Daisy Ridley. I had this idea in my head for months.

The commercial opens in the bustling city streets, we spot the talented Daisy Ridley strolling along the sidewalk. Her ensemble consists of a crisp white collared shirt tucked neatly under a sophisticated navy blue blazer. Complementing her top, she wears matching navy blue slack pants. To complete her chic look, she confidently rocks a pair of black high heel pointed toe slip-on pumps, wearing them barefooted.

Daisy Ridley gracefully strolls in front of a DSW shoe store, but as she is walking, her right shoe slips off, leaving her wearing only one shoe. The black pump she was wearing rolls on the sidewalk, eventually coming to a halt about 10 feet away from her. Daisy Ridley spots her shoe lying on the pavement. She then lifts her right hand forward, and she uses the force to have her shoe come back to her.

The black colored pump initiates its motion on the pavement, subsequently soaring through the atmosphere, and the shoe quickly flies to her and it lands in her right hand retrieving her shoe. Daisy Ridley looks at her shoe for a bit, and then we hear the song Reys Theme by John Williams.

Another woman approaches her and she asks her Excuse me! Where did you get those nice shoes? Daisy Ridley responds DSW! Designer Shoe Warehouse! Then the woman leaves and Daisy Ridley puts her right shoe back onto her right foot, now wearing both of her shoes. Then Daisy Ridley leaves and the commercial closes when we see the DSW logo on the screen.
01-17-2024 06:03 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Put her in a nice skirt instead of pants and you got a winner there.
01-17-2024 06:27 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

My second Designer Shoe Warehouse (DSW) commercial featuring Daisy Ridley. This time she wears a skirt in this version.

The commercial opens in a random city outside, we see the appearance of actress Daisy Ridley strolling along the pavement. Adorned in a stylish ensemble, Daisy Ridley sports a black collared shirt beneath a sophisticated gray blazer jacket. Complementing her attire, she dons a knee-length skirt in a matching gray hue, along with pantyhose that seamlessly blend with her skin tone. Completing her look, she gracefully steps in her sleek black high heel pointed toe slip-on pumps.

Daisy Ridley elegantly walks on the sidewalk, then gracefully descends a set of stairs into a subway station below. As she reaches the bottom of the stairs, she passes by a DSW advertisement displayed on the wall. Daisy Ridley, as she approaches the subway tracks, loses her right shoe, leaving her with only one shoe on. The black pump that slipped off her foot glides across the floor and eventually falls onto the Subway tracks. Daisy Ridley approaches the railway and notices her right shoe peacefully resting on the tracks. She then lifts her right hand forward, and she again uses the force to have her shoe come back to her just like in the previous commercial posted here.

The black colored pumps initiates its motion and it begins floating upward and the shoe flies over to Daisy Ridley and it lands in her right hand retrieving her shoe. Daisy Ridley looks at her shoe for a brief moment, and then we hear some peaceful Star Wars music by John Williams.

Then a man with wireless headphones approaches her and he asks Hey! I am trying to find those pair of shoes for my wife. Where did you get those shoes? Daisy Ridley answers I got these shoes at Designer Shoe Warehouse! DSW! Then a subway train arrives and Daisy Ridley puts her right shoe back on her right foot, now wearing both shoes again. Daisy Ridley boards the Subway train, leaving the man behind. Daisy Ridley is depicted standing next to a subway pole, with a closeup of her feet adorned in elegant black pumps. The camera pans up at Daisy Ridley, then we see the subway train leaving the station and the commercial close with the DSW logo on the screen.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 01-21-2024 02:58.

01-21-2024 02:56 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

A scene of Hilary Banks from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air having a one shoe off sequence.

In the Banks Mansion located in the neighborhood of Bel-Air, California, we find Hilary Banks (Karyn Parsons) is seated on the couch in the living room reading a magazine with her legs crossed. Hilary is wearing a pink blazer jacket featuring a black lapel and black buttons, a black knee length dress, sheer black pantyhose, and she is wearing her black high heel pointed toe slip-on pumps with pointed toes.

At a random moment, Jazz (DJ Jazzy Jeff) sneaks into the living room while Hilary is reading her magazine. Jazz takes a seat beside Hilary on the couch, and without hesitation, he greets her with a charming Hey beautiful! Unexpectedly, Hilary swiftly strikes him across the face with her magazine. Jazz teasingly remarks, Your reflexes never fail to drive me wild. Hilary commands, Get Out! and Jazz promptly stands up from the couch, fixing his gaze upon Hilary's choice of footwear - her elegant black pumps, which gives him an idea. Jazz then bends down and pulls Hilary's right shoe from her right foot. Hilary says Hey! and Jazz holds the shoe in his hand and then he teasingly says Now you know I have your shoe gorgeous. Jazz dashes off with Hilary's shoe firmly grasped in his hand, swiftly ascending the stairs. Hilary, rising from the couch, makes her way towards the stairwell, and she is limping since she is wearing only one shoe.

In his bedroom, we see Will Smith (portraying a fictionalized version of himself). Suddenly, Jazz bursts in, clutching Hilary's shoe. Yo Will! Jazz exclaims. Will greets him with a casual Hey, what's up man, and they proceed to perform their usual handshake. Jazz then declares I think I found a way to impress Hilary., and points at the black pump. Will then points at the black pump and exclaims, That's Hilary's shoe! You must have discovered a way to really "pump" it up. Hilary enters the room, still wearing one shoe, and makes her way towards Jazz. Hilary demands Give me back my shoe! Jazz then declares, Okay! I will give your shoe back to you. But only on one condition. Hilary inquires, What? Jazz responds, Go on a date with me! Hilary vehemently denies, exclaiming No way! Following that, Hilary loudly calls out Daddy!

In an unexpected turn of events, Philip Banks (James Avery), the father of Hilary and uncle of Will, enters the bedroom. Hilary gestures towards Jazz, catching Uncle Phil's attention. Jazz, in an attempt to deceive, lies to him by saying, Um, her shoe fell off and I'm simply trying to return it to her. Uncle Phil seizes Jazz by his shirt, prompting Jazz to question, You think I am lying? Uncle Phil affirms with a nod. Then, Jazz returns Hilary's shoe and she delicately retrieves it, slipping her right shoe back onto her foot, now wearing both shoes again. Meanwhile, Uncle Phil escorts Jazz out of the bedroom as Will and Hilary watches. In a distinctive manner, the camera captures a fleeting glimpse of the Banks mansion's exterior. Suddenly, Jazz emerges from the front door, soaring through the air while letting out a piercing scream of Aaahhh!, meaning he got thrown out of the house, a running gag of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
01-25-2024 05:11 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » Non AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH