bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » New debooting webcomic » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New debooting webcomic
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BatMad

Registration Date: 05-21-2012

New debooting webcomic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's a preview of the first two installments of "The Snowflake Charm", a pretty long story (nearly 60 pages) that will be published in the next weeks.

The whole story contains 3 debootings, all coming after various attempts (and boot talk too).
It also features fetish delights for the lovers of unmasking, female fighting, knockout, sleepy heroines, lift & carry, hypnosis, lesbian romance and foot worship.
Also, it will be 100% free to read Big Grin

I wrote the very silly story while Nicklaos is providing the very good art Smile
That guy is a 3D artist to keep an eye on, methinks.
The plot involves three characters: Miss Britain, an alter ego of Second Life fetish model EnglishDamsel, here slightly redesigned by Nicklaos; Danielle Chon, a character inspired by the work of ArtbotDC; and the Snowflake, a super-booted masked heroine created by Nicklaos and yours truly.

I'll post further previews as soon as the new pages are ready.
Also, if you happen to spot cranky dialogue or blatant mistakes, please drop me a line - none of us are native speakers and we could use some proofreading Wink

Let me know what you think, for community feedback is what makes these things work.

BatMad

BatMad has attached these images (downsized versions):
Snowflake__01-small.jpg Snowflake__02-small.jpg

11-07-2018 12:10 BatMad is offline Send an Email to BatMad Homepage of BatMad Search for Posts by BatMad Add BatMad to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks really good so far, Batmad! Been a fan of Nicklaos's work since he started posting. He was inspired by bosArt and has come a long way with his digital art. Definitely one to keep an eye on.
11-13-2018 17:17 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » New debooting webcomic

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH