bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » Zero Two is foot shy! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Zero Two is foot shy!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BatMad

Registration Date: 05-21-2012

Zero Two is foot shy! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dunno how many of you guys are familiar with Darling in the Franxx, btw the main girl is a horny (literally) pink-haired cutie in a military uniform and opaque tights. How could I resist, really.

I was tempted to draw her with taller boots but stuck with the original design in the end - though of course I've added my trademark stilettoes. No heels, no life. Flatshoers gonna hate Smile

Here are the two versions, head over to deviantArt for the silly animation.

Cheers
BatMad

BatMad has attached these images (downsized versions):
ZT-1.jpg ZT-2.jpg

06-25-2018 10:48 BatMad is offline Send an Email to BatMad Homepage of BatMad Search for Posts by BatMad Add BatMad to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very cute
06-26-2018 22:39 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
BatMad

Registration Date: 05-21-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by BatMad
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
Very cute

Thank you sir!

BatMad

06-28-2018 15:00 BatMad is offline Send an Email to BatMad Homepage of BatMad Search for Posts by BatMad Add BatMad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » Zero Two is foot shy!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH