bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » Let's make it a brand? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Let's make it a brand?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

Let's make it a brand? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Everyone knows the abbreviation BDSM, which has become an instantly recognisable brand. I believe it's about time we accept and start promoting a similar abbreviation for our own sexual interest.
I propose the abbreviation 'SLOS' which stands for 'Shoe Loss / One Shoe'.
Opinions?

04-21-2017 06:09 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

Registration Date: 09-17-2014

RE: Let's make it a brand? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my opinion: makes sense for a larger community which we are not. if I would use such abbrevations for ecomics I would also have to explain what it means on each publication just to make sure it is understood correctly. besides in my case and for my ecomics I would need more variants like OSOANFT for "one shoe off and nylon foot tickled" Wink

04-24-2017 14:40 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Let's make it a brand? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Also to note is that one shoe lost isn't the only thing of interest here. I also like two shoes lost, and I know I'm not the only one here who shares that opinion.
05-06-2017 04:27 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Powell
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Powell
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That is the reason I put it like Shoe Loss / One Shoe, and not simply One Shoe.

05-06-2017 06:10 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well you I suppose it can be used as tags. SL/1S SL/2S to distinguish for those who are only interested in seeing one or the other.
05-06-2017 14:35 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Powell
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Powell

I think it is not neccessary. The meaning is supposed to be Shoe Loss AND One Shoe. It covers loss of both shoes also.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Powell: 05-06-2017 20:01.

05-06-2017 20:01 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » Let's make it a brand?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH