bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » Shoe Loss or Shoe Stealing? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe Loss or Shoe Stealing?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Shoe Loss or Shoe Stealing? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Which of these do you prefer in fiction and reality. Do you prefer a situation where a woman loses her shoe due to the environment like a boot getting stuck in the mud or a heel coming off after being stuck in a grate or maybe a flat slipping off while boarding a train. In fiction I've noticed this usually happens more than shoe stealing. This usually happens in comedies for a joke or in romances for a Cinderella type of situation or in action/adventure series or movies to present danger. I'm pretty sure that shoe loss happens more often in real life than shoe stealing since their are more hazards that could cause a low cut shoe to come off than there are for a shoe to be stolen. I prefer these kinds of scenarios more than shoe loss because they are more likely to be permanent than shoe stealing.

In fiction shoe stealing is usually done in comedies between enemies in order to put them in an embarrassing situation. Its also done by guys to get attention from girls. Most of the time I've just seen it as a prank between friends. It happens way less often but I always find it cute to see a girl plead for her shoe.
04-12-2014 14:07 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

RE: Shoe Loss or Shoe Stealing? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have seen many women who have lost a shoe and many keep wearing just the one shoe. I must say I have also stolen the odd shoe from women I know, but have returned it at some point.
On the subject of women who are wearing only one shoe I have not only seen this but also have a few photos if anyone wanted to hear more please ask I will make a new thread.
04-12-2014 16:06 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Women just seem to be loathe to go barefoot after losing a shoe. It seems they think that one shoe is better than none in a given situation, unless the remaining shoe has such a high heel as to make walking in only one very awkward. Just look at the situation in my novel. The main character is one-shoed throughout the entire story and actually says she'd rather go on in one shoe than be barefoot due to the filthy conditions of the rail yard office she's in. Unfortunately, most movies I've seen where a woman loses a shoe do not follow this route. Usually, once one shoe is lost, the other is kicked off almost immediately after. Then there are the movies where you're just sure a woman in danger is going to lose a shoe at some point in the story, but she never does! What a tease! At least anyone on this board who reads my novel, The Railroad Man, won't be disappointed.
04-17-2014 03:54 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » Shoe Loss or Shoe Stealing?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH