bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » Oneshoe mainstream? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Oneshoe mainstream?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

Question Oneshoe mainstream? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is it only me, or do you also notice that over the last few years one shoe has been slowly but gradually making it's way into mainstream? Let's discuss!

10-05-2012 12:01 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Oneshoe mainstream? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That is delightful news if it is true, but I'm not sure if I agree. There is definitely more content out there than there was several years ago. But I think that has more to do with the fact that there's simply more content on the internet now. Can you give some reasons as to why you think it's become mainstream?
10-05-2012 20:35 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by Powell
RE: Oneshoe mainstream? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am not sure myself, hence the discussion. But what made me think that way is that Clips4Sale now has dedicated 'One shoe' category. It's not the sole reason, of course. It seems to me that one shoe content is becoming easier to find. Of course, it might be down to the fact that content nowadays is vast, as you wisely suggested.

10-05-2012 21:28 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » Oneshoe mainstream?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH