bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » One-shoe greetings! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page One-shoe greetings!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've always found fishnets rather weird since they look like, you know, fishnets. Smile

10-07-2012 00:03 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by Powell
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Only when they are too coarse. Smile When not, they look like very sexy stockings. Tongue

10-07-2012 00:08 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Not a fan of fishnets either, though it's better than bare or thick socks.

As for RHT, I like them as long as the reinforcement isn't too thick. I prefer sheer, though, but sometimes RT can be very sexy, for example, the kind of hose that Andrea often wears. That very well could be my favorite type of hose I see in these comics.

Mandrake has attached this image (reduced version):
Andrea.jpg

10-07-2012 09:06 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

I actually prefer them thick as I think it helps show off the curvature of the (arch) of the foot more, as seen very well in fantomaZ's comics.

Also, what comic is that from?

10-07-2012 19:41 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

quote:
Originally posted by Powell
Well, I immediately realised that this site was made by fans of tickling. I can't really comment on that, for I have never been a ticking fan. I just don't know the score. Smile
Speaking for myself, I don't care that much if woman with one shoe wears any hosiery or not. For a true one shoe fan as myself, the turn-on is the fact of one shoe missing, not the fact of one foot being exposed. By the way, many people outside the topic often confuse my fetish for foot fetish. They think that I get excited by the sight of bare foot. That is absolutely not the case. Although I appreciate the beauty of female foot, she still has to wear something on her other foot. Smile
I think I'm starting to rant. More to the point, for me nylons is not an absolute must. It's good with them, and good without them. Therefore I'd love to see bare-legged women in the one shoe-themed comics.

I am not interested in tickling unless she has lost her shoe, I like to see a woman wearing only one shoe and if she is wearing stockings or socks or bare legs/foot, it dosen't bother me as long as her shoe is missing. In other words it's the one shod bit I like. even better if I am the one to slip off her shoe and watch her walk around wearing the other shoe then Great!!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ko962: 10-08-2012 17:16.

10-08-2012 17:15 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

quote:
Originally posted by potk
I actually prefer them thick as I think it helps show off the curvature of the (arch) of the foot more, as seen very well in fantomaZ's comics.

Also, what comic is that from?

It's from the "Most Ticklish Heist of the Century" commission. No longer for sale unfortunately, but maybe fantomaz will put it back up soon.

RHT that is too thick is a disappointment to me. If I can't see the toes clearly through the nylon, then she might as well be wearing thick socks. But the thin and sheer RHT that Raffaella wears in the new "Overdressed" comic is very sexy. Definitely another favorite of mine.

I like the one shoe theme too, and used to prefer it over no shoes. But, for me, the removal is the most exciting part. And recently I've started to prefer seeing both shoes get removed simultaneously. I still like a variety of both kinds of shoe loss.
10-08-2012 21:50 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » One-shoe greetings!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH