bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » One shoe in dreams » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page One shoe in dreams
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

https://mobile.twitter.com/TDVDSFans/sta...149778209345540
07-21-2021 08:26 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

images/avatars/avatar-69.jpeg

Registration Date: 06-29-2021

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Last Night, I had another shoe loss dream about Jameela Jamil intentionally losing a shoe on an episode of The Misery Index.

Now before I tell you guys about my dream, I will tell you guys about this show just in case you guys you do not know what the show is about. The Misery Index is game show that airs on TBS and the show features two competing players, each composed of a non celebrity contestant who will attempt to determine the ranking of hilarious and miserable real life event on a scale of 1 to 100, and the two players are assisted by Joe Gatto, James Murray (aka Murr), Sal Vulcano, and Brian Quinn (aka Q) the stars from Impractical Jokers. Jameela Jamil is the host on the show and she has been wearing some high heel pumps on the show.

Anyways, the dream I had last night was about Jameela Jamil intentionally losing a shoe on The Misery Index. It was in the second round of the game, and they showed a clip of a female singer accidentally kicking off her shoe at a concert, and they even showed it in slow motion. After the video, they briefly talked about the shoe loss and both Q and Sal noticed and mentioned that Jameela Jamil is wearing black high heel pumps. Then we see a close up shot of her shoes and then suddenly, Jameela intentionally kicks off her right high heel shoe and her shoe landed in the audience. Her shoe did not hit anybody In the audience. The shoe loss was ranked high on the index. Before the commercial break, we see a shot of her shoe laying on the floor in the audience. After that, Jameela spent the rest of the episode wearing one shoe including the bonus round at the end of the episode. She even wiggled shoeless barefoot when the credits were being shown.

It was another good shoe loss dream that I had, and I am really hoping that Jameela Jamil will have one shoe off on an episode of The Misery Index someday.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 01-30-2022 22:20.

08-24-2021 19:30 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

Ariana Grande Shoe Loss Interview Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Last night, I had a dream about Ariana Grande losing her right shoe during an interview on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.

In the dream I had, Ariana Grande was in The Tonight Show studio in person and she wearing black high heeled pointed toe pumps in the interview. She walked in and Jimmy Fallon greeted her and when the interview got started she sat down and crossed her right leg, and she was swinging her right leg like crazy and she even said she is in a really good mood and then at one random point she began dangling her right shoe like crazy.

As Ariana was talking to Jimmy, she is dangling her shoe. Her shoe is hanging loose from her big toe, getting ready to fall off her right foot. Then suddenly at a random point during the interview, her shoe falls off of her right foot. She even said oops my shoe and it definitely made the audience laugh. Then she said I just lost my shoe. Then she reached out to her right shoe with her shoeless foot and for no reason she kicked her right shoe away and it landed next to the steps in front the furniture, and then she spends the rest of the interview wearing one shoe. She even played The Whisper Challenge game with Jimmy while she is wearing one shoe, and she got her shoe back right before a commercial break. It was a good and yet interesting dream.

Speaking of Ariana Grande, a few years ago before I joined this forum, I did have a dream about her losing a shoe while performing on stage. In that dream I had, she was performing on stage and then accidentally she lost her right shoe while doing her choreography. After her shoe came off, her dancers kept kicking her shoe away when she is trying to retrieve her shoe until her shoe ended up in the audience. Then she spent a lengthy amount of time wearing one shoe while performing, so she stood in place while singing and then at a random point some one in the audience threw her shoe back on to the stage and she finally retrieved her shoe all while performing. That was a good dream.

Now, Ariana Grande did lose her shoe a couple of times during The Honeymoon Tour back in 2015, and here are 3 videos linked below from that tour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQExF_uBACw (0:45)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cICpIPPb_VA (0:10)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRdPqdWntaw (2:54)

Those were both really good dreams.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 10-06-2021 05:31.

10-05-2021 19:50 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Ariana Grande Shoe Loss Interview Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by MerpserGuy
Last night, I had a dream about Ariana Grande losing her right shoe during an interview on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.

In the dream I had, Ariana Grande was in The Tonight Show studio in person and she wearing black high heeled pointed toe pumps in the interview. She walked in and Jimmy Fallon greeted her and when the interview got started she sat down and crossed her right leg, and she was swinging her right leg like crazy and she even said she is in a really good mood and then at one random point she began dangling her right shoe like crazy.

As Ariana was talking to Jimmy, she is dangling her shoe. Her shoe is hanging loose from her big toe, getting ready to fall off her right foot. Then suddenly at a random point during the interview, her shoe falls off of her right foot. She even said oops my shoe and it definitely made the audience laugh. Then she said I just lost my shoe. Then she reached out to her right shoe with her shoeless foot and for no reason she kicked her right shoe away and it landed next to the steps in front the furniture, and then she spends the rest of the interview wearing one shoe. She even played The Whisper Challenge game with Jimmy while she is wearing one shoe, and she got her shoe back right before a commercial break. It was a good and yet interesting dream.

Speaking of Ariana Grande, a few years ago before I joined this forum, I did have a dream about her losing a shoe while performing on stage. In that dream I had, she was performing on stage and then accidentally she lost her right shoe while doing her choreography. After her shoe came off, her dancers kept kicking her shoe away when she is trying to retrieve her shoe until her shoe ended up in the audience. Then she spent a lengthy amount of time wearing one shoe while performing, so she stood in place while singing and then at a random point some one in the audience threw her shoe back on to the stage and she finally retrieved her shoe all while performing. That was a good dream.

Now, Ariana Grande did lose her shoe a couple of times during The Honeymoon Tour back in 2015, and here are 3 videos linked below from that tour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQExF_uBACw (0:45)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cICpIPPb_VA (0:10)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRdPqdWntaw (2:54)

Those were both really good dreams.

She really is cute. I remember seeing some of those clips when they happened. It's too bad it wasn't filmed professionally, would love to see her stocking feet in hi def.
10-08-2021 13:01 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
MerpserGuy

Natalie Wood Shoe Loss Interview Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Last night I had a dream about Natalie Wood losing her shoe during an interview. I did mention in another post that Natalie Wood is one of my most favorite actresses. Anyways, in the dream I had, the interview Natalie Wood was in took place either in late 1955/early 1956 it was recorded in black and white and she was in a random room in answering interview questions talking about her film roles and what kind of goals it would take to accomplish in acting and she is saying really good answers. We do not see the interviewer but we do hear the interviewers voice. She was sitting in a chair and we can see a full body shot of her in the entire interview meaning that we can see her shoes. She was wearing black high heeled pointed toe pumps in the interview. The interview was 30 minutes long.

At about 3 minutes into the interview Natalie Wood is sitting with her right leg crossed and she began dangling her right shoe and it got to the point where her shoe is hanging loose from her big toe getting ready to fall off of her right foot. She then took the next couple of minutes dangling her right shoe. Then suddenly at about 10 minutes into the interview her right shoe falls off of her right foot and it landed on the floor in front her. After her shoe fell off, she noticed her shoe landed on the floor, she murmured oops and smiled for a bit and continued on with the interview. Natalie Wood spent most of the interview wearing one shoe.

When the interview was almost over, she uncrossed her right leg and the interview said I noticed that your shoe fell off and Natalie Wood laughed and she was able to reach and grab her shoe off the floor and then she puts her shoe back on her right foot wearing both shoes again. Then Natalie Wood talked about losing her shoe a lot of times in blooper takes from Rebel Without a Cause and she even mentioned that she just got done filming A Cry in the Night and she told the interviewer about her one shoe off sequence she had that was scripted from that movie. After that the interviewer appreciated her for being here and Natalie Wood said thank you and that is when the interview ends.

Another good shoe loss dream from my one of most favorite actresses Natalie Wood.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 11-20-2021 00:07.

11-19-2021 18:45 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Then you probably loved "A Cry In The Night" from 1956. Extended shoe loss scene by Wood at the end of the film.

grizzletoad1 has attached this image (reduced version):
A Cry In The Night 1.jpg

11-19-2021 23:22 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

Yes I do love that movie grizzletoad1! A few days ago I made a new thread called Possible Shoe Loss Scenes here on this site and I believe it is possible that Natalie Wood may have lost her shoe in an episode called Girl on the Subway in the 1956-1957 television series Conflict. The episode is a comedy drama telling of working girl's trying to secure a seat on the subway train. Apparently, nobody has uploaded the episode on a video site so far.

Anyways, I am looking forward to seeing more shoe loss dream posts on here.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 12-14-2021 09:10.

11-21-2021 19:14 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

Camila Mendes as Veronica Lodge Shoe Loss Dream Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Last night, I had a dream about Camila Mendes as Veronica Lodge losing her shoe in from the 2017 live action series Riverdale.

The dream I had began with Veronica Lodge (Camila Mendes) is walking out of the cafeteria at Riverdale High School with her friends. She and her friends talked about their usual stuff and Veronica looks at a clock and she told her friends that she needed to get to science class.

Veronica is now quickly walking to class wearing her black high heel pumps and as she is walking she sees a janitor cleaning the floor with a dust mop. Then while Veronica is walking fast her right shoe falls off of her right foot and the janitor walks past her when her shoe came of her foot. Then she looks around for her shoe in the hallway and she notices that her shoe is gone and she is unable to find it. When has 30 seconds until the school bell rings she gives up and she walks into her science class wearing one shoe and she spends her afternoon classes wearing one shoe.

In another part of the building, the janitor is cleaning the floor with the dust mop but is unaware that he is pushing her missing shoe with the the mop. When the janitor reaches up to the vending machines he looks down and sees her shoe on the floor in front of his mop. He grabs the shoe and looks at it and then he tosses it aside and the shoe lands next to a vending machine and the janitor continues dust mopping the floor.

In another classroom Veronica is still wearing one shoe. A shoe on her left foot and no shoe on her right foot. She tells some of her friends in study hall about what happened to her shoe. At the end of the school day Veronica searches for her shoe in the hallway and she finds her shoe laying next to the vending machine. She walks over and grabs her shoe and then she puts it back on her right foot wearing both shoes again. She then leaves very happily to go home at the very end of my dream.

Now I did read some information about the show Riverdale and saw some photos on google and some video clips of the series on YouTube. I have even been seeing the outfits and shoes that Camila Mendes has worn in series.

It was a good dream.

In my dream, she was wearing wearing this outfit and shoes in the picture below:

MerpserGuy has attached this image (reduced version):
B7E154B9-D91A-4C9A-BE06-A032DC9B45C4.png

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 01-10-2023 22:25.

01-10-2023 22:24 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » One shoe in dreams

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH