bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » E-Comics » Love it! Love it! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Love it! Love it!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TeeHeeLawrence TeeHeeLawrence is a male

Registration Date: 05-07-2010

Love it! Love it! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

fan,
I've only read NYLONDON POLICE ACADEMY parts 3, 5, and 7 (What can I say? I favor the odd...), but it follows fabulously in the delicious long-form tradition of HOTEL COOCHIE COO and MOST TICKLISH HEIST OF THE CENTURY.

As you know, I'm partial to playful slapstick tickle scenarios, so a plot in which a varied cast of nylon-clad lovelies maneuver each other into ticklish situations is simply irresistible.
Why do female police officers in Nylondon invariably wear short skirts, nylons, and high heels? Why are these officers--indeed ALL women in Nylondon--SO ticklish and so prone to tickle each other silly? Why do they keep losing their shoes, usually one at a time?
I'm quite happy to continue suspending my disbelief in the face (and stocking feet) of such laughter-filled and laughter-provoking adventures.

You exploited your large and varied cast beautifully, in a series of clever cooctchy-coo setpieces. The high point of the odd parts was probably the hilarious wrestling match between Hatice and Consuela. Hatice is one of my favorites of your stock company, not least of all because her rep as a "fight girl" is constantly being upended by her happy proclivity for hapless ticklish situations. She is glorious proof that the bigger and stronger they are, the more delicious it is to watch them be tickled silly.
The wonderfully delineated "kidnapping rescue" scenes later in part 5
managed to be both suspenseful and amusing. With this bunch, it was never a question of whether they'd find themselves trapped and tickled, but how. Very funny stuff!

The continuity from story to story--Yasmin's humiliation of Gabrielle in HEIST's LOST SHOE GOALGETTER chapter leading to Gaby's surprise revenge here--really enriches the whole scheme of things. Tickling is ALWAYS more fun when it's enwrapped in a clever plot involving well-sketched characters. Hatice and Yasmin, to name just two, live and breathe, so when they're tickled, one can practically hear their laughter--and feel their feathered feet's fate.

fan,
your Nylondon universe is truly one of the glories of the tickling creative community. Your tales are funny, sexy, and thrilling...richly filled with smart, stylish women whose sleek nylon-clad feet are ever imperilled by fiendish female featherers. That's why we grimly suffered your Japanese hiatus, and applaud your return with the Spring...
03-12-2012 08:45 TeeHeeLawrence is offline Send an Email to TeeHeeLawrence Search for Posts by TeeHeeLawrence Add TeeHeeLawrence to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of TeeHeeLawrence: teeheelawrence
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks a lot for this detailed feedback. first proof that the concept of splitting it up in smaller parts was a good idea. if you don't need all parts for an enjoyable experience and easily understand the whole plot I did a good job Smile

and yes I love those "breathing" characters who all have a history with each other. the most beautiful face cannot compensate storydepth for me ...

frankly I had quite a hard time in Japan because my creativity was restricted by inferior hardware. in Japan I made just three of the new models, the rest I created and finished in the first week after return. so when I keep up the speed I might have some new stuff ready soon. I just have to finish some commissioned work first ...

greetz fantomaZ
03-12-2012 12:24 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have to agree with Teehee. This comic was incredible! I agree it went a little too far into unrealistic territory with all the goofy hijinks, but who cares, it was funny, fun, and sexy. Exactly what I love. Lots of shoe loss and tickling from all chars. I only wish Natasha became a victim of the hijinks at some point. Oh well, maybe next time.
03-13-2012 01:27 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
shoeplayer shoeplayer is a male

Registration Date: 10-03-2012

RE: Love it! Love it! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hola
hello I'm from Mexico are hopefully happy holidays past I already bought the 7 chapters of this series, is that devo pregnta do to have that edition actulizada and secondly when do new publications to download them from the net.

Felicidadez Greetings and I love the product.
12-27-2012 00:32 shoeplayer is offline Send an Email to shoeplayer Search for Posts by shoeplayer Add shoeplayer to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

RE: Love it! Love it! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by shoeplayer
Hola
hello I'm from Mexico are hopefully happy holidays past I already bought the 7 chapters of this series, is that devo pregnta do to have that edition actulizada and secondly when do new publications to download them from the net.

Felicidadez Greetings and I love the product.

hi,

sent you a pm with download link and login data.
one new publication should be ready before New Year, next one coming in january ...

greetz fantomaZ
12-27-2012 10:26 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » E-Comics » Love it! Love it!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH