bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Removal Wish List » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe Removal Wish List
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It looks like supergirl is wearing sheer black tights in the upcoming tv show. It may be wishful thinking, but perhaps we'll get a debooting scene. I heard rumors there are some stocking foot shots in the pilot episode.

Here's the trailer.
https://youtu.be/Lm46-envrHo

Mandrake has attached these images (downsized versions):
Supergirl-TV-Official-Costume.jpg mmkQPKZ.jpg

07-25-2015 19:04 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was thinking of putting her on my list today. I thought that I already mentioned that she would be wearing stockings. Anyway from what I saw in the pilot those rumours are wrong unless they've made some changes for a version that will be broadcasted officially.
07-29-2015 09:28 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

I actually saw the pilot and there is a very brief scene where she's walking out bootless in nude tights (when she's trying on one of her earlier costumes). Not really note-able, but nice. Also Callista Flockhart takes off one of her shoes earlier in the episode but you don't get to see her foot.
07-30-2015 02:36 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

RE: Shoe Removal Wish List Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by potk

The Sorceress - Dragon's Crown: Just like with Kat, I don't really find this character attractive (although a lot of people sure do,.)It's mostly about the situation she gets in with her party. It's hard not her imagine losing one of her shoes with how low-cut they are.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/c55a5dcb2e766...tco1_r1_500.jpg
08-01-2015 10:55 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

I'm not really sure this is an example of a removal WISH (I would like it if it happens, but I don't feel a need to demand it does. But I have a feeling that Jeff "Swampy" Marsh is setting us up for a future shoe loss/removal in Milo Murphy's Law by Melissa (or I suppose, by Milo's sister)

Besides the fact that the nature of the way the show works means it seems likely (given that they are the best friends and companions of someone who's whole thing is that he is a magnet for every kind of disaster imaginable; it seems inevitable that they are going to suffer some clothing loss/damage sooner or later. There is the fact that it often seems as if we are being literally "teased". That is we are presented with situations where we SHOULD see a loss/ removal, and then we don't to wit

Ep3b "The Note" We see melissa trying to free her foot that is trapped in a conveyor belt when he shoelace is caught and then in the next shot we see her she is climbing down the latter after freeing herself (with both sneakers on)

Ep8a The substitute" When Melissia gets up on the desk to avoid the giant sentient blob monster that is eating everything, one of her feet is dangling off the front of the desk almost as if they originally planned to do a scene where the blob grabs Melissa by her foot and she has to pull her foot out of her sneaker to escape (somewhat tellingly, there is no further shots of Melissa's bottom half after this in the episode, so they could have cut such a scene for time without it being obvious.)

There have also been at least two times where Melissa HAS had to change her shoes (along with the rest of her clothes) due to something Milo did having cause her normal ones to get soaked/covered with gunk)

There has actually ALREADY been a shoe loss in this series (I't just it was Milo)

Add on the fact that Marsh tends to sprinkle in a few shoe losses removals in his series (I think there is at least one for every major female character (and most of the male) in Phineas and Ferb. So I'd say we are looking at one eventually.
03-27-2017 04:45 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Administrator

https://youtu.be/i7L0A5gRzxU
https://youtu.be/FoEscP7PCpQ
https://youtu.be/pVRXB4v6Ubo

There were a few moments where I thought a debooting could happen ... but it didn't.

This show is such a tease.
05-09-2017 23:10 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Administrator

If I were taking these photos I don't think I would have been able to resist getting pics of those sneakers coming off.

Mandrake has attached this image (reduced version):
Bk8lv3Z6_o (1).jpg

01-01-2018 19:11 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Removal Wish List

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH