bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (117): « first ... « previous 115 116 [117] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread 17 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.76
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Speaking of Tarzan, I just found another stage version with boot removal (which, as I said, is rare in the stage one.) (26:00). It's not as long as most (for some reason, Jane is already in her "jungle dress" by the time she gets back to camp, and stays in it for the whole rest of the performance.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYW1S7kv_n0

And another. Though again, it's shortened; Jane has her boot back by the time they get to the camp (if they aren't going to include the "daddy, they took my boot line", the debooting is being done by Tarzan (like here) and they are on the ground, there really is no reason she WOULDN'T retrieve her boot before leaving; it's just lying there on the ground. And, from a staging POV there would be a good reason to have the actress do that; less chance of getting injured by either stepping on a splinter on the state with her stocking foot or tripping due to trying to move around in one heel and twisting her ankle. No one will really be able to see the actresses feet much past the third or fourth row anyway (probably why they switched it to losing her skirt from the Broadway play in the first place), so keeping the actress in one boot is probably not worth the potential suing.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac5_vi9AU5Y

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nopperabo: 03-24-2024 19:05.

03-23-2024 00:34 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

An anonymous friend of mine decided to edit some of the frames I captured from that Tarzan scene and they came out really good. Check them out here:

https://www.deviantart.com/mandrakemoorg...91583149/tarzan
03-27-2024 08:56 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
FootsieFan357 FootsieFan357 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-62.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2022

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
An anonymous friend of mine decided to edit some of the frames I captured from that Tarzan scene and they came out really good. Check them out here:

Tell your friend that they did a great job. I appreciate all the details, like the creases, and how they're slightly see-through.

03-28-2024 01:20 FootsieFan357 is offline Send an Email to FootsieFan357 Search for Posts by FootsieFan357 Add FootsieFan357 to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by FootsieFan357
quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake

Tell your friend that they did a great job. I appreciate all the details, like the creases, and how they're slightly see-through.

Yes he did an excellent job. I had to share them they were too good.
03-28-2024 02:01 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega

https://youtu.be/u5JWf_rQlG0?si=oj5HW5XXtkNoD4Ty

11:00
04-02-2024 22:32 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Nopperabo
Some time ago, I mentioned another piece of Classical art featuring a shoe loss (besides The Swing.) and said I'd post it if it ever showed up again. I has (still don't know what it is called though.)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/266661673890?hash=item3e16463ba2:g:vw4AAOSwAsRlw-2
w&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAAwB56DzWdExAxYDQDEQftxEHrYb5ui%2FBUHWzlBqSdD8AxNmcBtg
RDiDco3VrGSmjWHzYHyY35EXLjFVVbjUVGCkiIfspHeEtrN8eMLCTL9CzcMd%2FQKmX1bZIcEKg
DC1AoCIE5W282J%2Fu6eAe%2FzEURKlhX0iF05b4ez3YSeOUhHbNrEu9ZMVh7X9gBTIlccMfOMc
aaxCysmkZygdDc72vqKLQIWQMz6tqF5QoJBgmpTzxD%2FfsrWnXIq6183EQBsO2IYA%3D%3D%7C
tkp%3ABk9SR6iepd-wYw

Found it again as a porcelain figurine. And at least we have a possible name here, In Der Not (the Knight), and a name Voigt Retter (still nothing online, though).

04-04-2024 14:13 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

04-07-2024 03:16 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

images/avatars/avatar-69.jpeg

Registration Date: 06-29-2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qiU5OQu...8nPCKvSBTlQZeM2 (4:35)

After seeing that, now I wish Ariana Grande should of had one of her shoes flying on The Voice.
04-10-2024 02:34 MerpserGuy is online Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Nepenthy Nepenthy is a male

images/avatars/avatar-61.jpg

Registration Date: 11-29-2020

The new fallout series have a very long shoeloss/one shoe scene Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Starting from ep3, at around 0:30:00

why there are significantly more right shoe loss then left shoe loss...Confused
04-11-2024 04:15 Nepenthy is offline Send an Email to Nepenthy Search for Posts by Nepenthy Add Nepenthy to your Buddy List
Administrator

RE: The new fallout series have a very long shoeloss/one shoe scene Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I see it's a left shoe loss Smile . Just too bad she wasn't wearing stockings.
04-12-2024 00:51 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Nepenthy Nepenthy is a male

images/avatars/avatar-61.jpg

Registration Date: 11-29-2020

Shoeloss scene in lone ranger(2013) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

timestamp1:42:54
sadly, she removed her other heel after the shoeloss

why there are significantly more right shoe loss then left shoe loss...Confused
04-13-2024 23:50 Nepenthy is offline Send an Email to Nepenthy Search for Posts by Nepenthy Add Nepenthy to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

images/avatars/avatar-69.jpeg

Registration Date: 06-29-2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzNO7C8a...UlMc-0S40ycrBIg (0:05)
Today, 00:20 MerpserGuy is online Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Pages (117): « first ... « previous 115 116 [117] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH