bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » Announcing A Novel With A One Shoed Main Female Character » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Announcing A Novel With A One Shoed Main Female Character 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Thread Starter Thread Started by grizzletoad1
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys. Just want to let you all know that my novel, The Railroad Man, is now available for Barnes and Noble Nook readers as well as all other E-book reader formats through Smashwords. Just visit my website:

www.therailroadman.com

Click the Smashwords link and you're in business. Download a copy today!
08-10-2014 05:38 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys,

Just one last heads-up regarding my novel. I've just put up a new version for 2015. It has more action, more railroad, and of course more one shoe stuff in it regarding my poor but intrepid one-shoed hun, Laura. If you haven't already bought a copy, now's your time. For those that have, you're unfortunately going to have to buy a new copy. I tried to get Kindle to allow an update, but they won't do it. Not sure if any of you bought through Barnes and Noble, iPhone or KOBO, the only other outlets I've sold through. They might offer this feature, but I'm not sure. Would like to know if they do. Those of you who bought the book would have to buy a new book. Sorry. Anyhow, this will probably be the last changes/updates regarding the novel. It is done. Time to move on to other things that I've been neglecting. I'd like to thank anyone here who has supported my project. It hasn't done as well as I had hoped, but you guys did lend a helping hand. Thanks, and hope you'll buy a new copy of The Railroad Man to enjoy.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grizzletoad1: 02-16-2015 01:56.

02-16-2015 01:56 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

Guys, good news! I finally got Amazon to allow updating of my novel to the latest version. So if any of you purchased a copy of The Railroad Man before 2/19/15, you can now update your copy to the latest version simply by visiting the "Manage Your Kindle" page at Amazon.com. So if you haven't done so already, now's your chance to. Thanks again for the support!
02-21-2015 16:56 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » Announcing A Novel With A One Shoed Main Female Character

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH