bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » Jade The Spy Series » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Jade The Spy Series
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Jade The Spy Series Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just want to let you guys know that over the past couple of years, I commissioned a series of one shoe adventures starring a very attractive young woman named Jade. The series is called Jade the Data Spy. In all, she is a corporate spy looking to steal data from unwitting corporations for her "boss". In each one, her mission becomes complicated by her proclivity to lose one shoe, leaving her to soldier on in just one high-heel. This makes her cliffhanger escapes all the more challenging. As of now there are 4 adventures available on Clips4sale: Jade the Data Spy, Jade the Spy's Shoe 2, Jade The One Shoed Spy, and Jade the Spy One Shoe Final Escape. There will be a fifth and final installment available soon. I'll let you know how they have it listed because their titles are different from the title on the actual piece. Very confusing. The Final escape and this last adventure are the best of the bunch, but all are very entertaining. A lot of one shoe scenes with great sound. Try not to be confused by some other Jade the Spy videos on the site. There are some that I did not do. Mine are easily distinguishable as in all, Jade wears a hat which is an endearing part of her character. Plus, I really like women in hats as well as one shoe! I am working on one final, big project that some of you out there might like. It is a novel with the main female character having lost her shoe. No pictures. It's not a graphic novel. But I think my descriptions of the scenes involving my one-shoed heroine are detailed enough to give you the ability to make a picture of her in your imaginations. "I'll be in touch with the details soon. I want to say something here: I do not recoup any cash from the sales of the clips4sale clips. I did these because I was blessed with some extra funds and wanted to bring a few storyline ideas I had to life as a proof of concept video. I'd like to hear if you enjoyed them as much as I did writing their scripts. The novel is another story. Stay tuned for that. Later.
08-28-2013 06:47 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Jade The Spy Series Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've seen a couple of these, and love them. I'm not much into the foot torture aspect though. Still, it's great to see girls in black stockings lose a shoe and have to soldier on in one. I look forward to seeing more of them, and reading your story.
09-01-2013 07:44 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by grizzletoad1
RE: Jade The Spy Series Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks, Mandrake. There's one more Jade The Spy coming out soon and it's a whopper! It's 33 minutes long! It does have one foot torcher scene in it, but its just part of the story, not something I personally like to see. Just when it will be released on the clips4sale site is anyone's guess. I'll let everyone know once it is. The novel is nearing its latest and hopefully last revisions. I have just 2 more chapters to sift through and then it goes out for one last try with a publisher. If it doesn't work out, it heads for Create Space and Kindle Direct. Again, I'll keep everyone posted as to its progress.
09-02-2013 07:25 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

By the way, which ones of the Jade series have you seen? I personally like the one with her losing her shoe in the sewer grate and the one where she loses it on the outside metal stairs.
09-02-2013 07:31 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Love both of those. Would love to see one where her shoe gets pulled or sucked off somehow.
09-02-2013 07:39 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Triple Ace

You got it! Plot spoiler here, but that's how she loses her shoe in the new one. Unfortunately, it's most likely going to be the last one too.
09-02-2013 07:54 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » Jade The Spy Series

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH