bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » superheroines » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page superheroines
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

superheroines Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just trying out something new. there is a lot of discussion going on about superheroine shoeloss so I thought I'd create one. she's a fiery lady. when she wears her fire boots her bodysuit as well as her hair turn from pitch black to red and she is able to throw fireballs. please tell me what you think about her and what kind of oppenent would be best for her. I thought a villain lady who wants to snatch her boots and gain her superpower ...

check the newly created superheroine category: superheroines

fantomaZ has attached this image (reduced version):
setcard189_Karmir.jpg

03-26-2012 21:05 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like it; in terms of opponents, it'd be obvious for it to be fire or ice based, but I think it'd be more interesting for the villain to not have powers and use her natural abilities and intelligence to take her on.

03-26-2012 23:29 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great idea fantomaz. Can't to wait to see her nylons!
03-27-2012 05:44 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
Great idea fantomaz. Can't to wait to see her nylons!

her nylons will also change from black to red when wearing those boots ... or at least one of them Wink
03-27-2012 06:11 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by potk
I like it; in terms of opponents, it'd be obvious for it to be fire or ice based, but I think it'd be more interesting for the villain to not have powers and use her natural abilities and intelligence to take her on.

assuming it should be another beauty worth of loosing a shoe now and then I'll see what I have in stock ...
03-27-2012 06:14 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

a villain ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

she can control people with cybertechnologie when wearing her visor. red or blue? or both depending on the task? cyberbreasts too much? spheric sizzling could also be a little higher and her brests covered ... though I personally like those cyber breasts Big Grin

fantomaZ has attached these images (downsized versions):
setcard190_Electra.jpg setcard190_ElectraBlue.jpg

03-27-2012 11:08 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

I wanted to make the superheroines more sexy. changed stylings a bit specially from renamed Karishma who has now already a background story ...

fantomaZ has attached these images (downsized versions):
setcard189_Karishma.jpg setcard190_Electra.jpg

03-27-2012 16:31 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

I really like Electra's secondary design the best (the cyberbreasts are a bit too much for me, LOL); the blue contrasts with the red very nicley, and I also like her white gown and boots.

03-27-2012 16:40 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Cyborg shoe loss? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree with potk the cyber-breasts are too much. I've been having a slightly hard time of thinking of how her and Karishma could lose a boot but I came up with a couple of ways for how a civilian could lose a shoe in one of their battle. I thought that one of the Nylondon civilian (most likely Sonia) could become a fan girl of Karishma, she's someow tricked into believing she's going to meet Karishma so shes puts on her best heels and stockings only to be kidnapped by Electra. When she wakes up she see she's tied up above a shark tank/acid pool and realizes how hard it is to keep high heels on with slippery stocking without a solid surface and one of them falls in.

The only ways that I've thought of so far for how Karishma could lose a boot is if she could use her pyrokinesis to fly and maybe something could pull off her boot. The other idea I had is that and ice villain freezes the ground and her boot she tries to escape but loses a boot in the process but the problem with that is like what potk said it would a little too generic. By the way we know when she has both her boots on she gains the costume and powers and without them she loses the powers and costume but what happens when she only loses one boot?

The only way I've thought for Electra to lose a boot is if Karishma does something like melt the surace while she's walking on it and her boot get's ruined because of it. I thought of tones of ways she can use her powers for shoe loss though maybe she can use her powers to make a civilian give up a shoe because hers were damaged while fighting Karishma or force them to run out of one while using her mind control powers to make them attack Karishma. The one thing that bugs me about her right now is kind of her lack of a backstory like for example why did she become a villain and what is her personality like, does she lose a shoe often is she scared of it like Canan or does she not mind it like Marija does have she have an alter ego? It stuff like that I'm a little curious to see in a profile.

My last question is how long does it take to make a model?
03-27-2012 22:47 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

thanks for all those ideas. I'll try to include them when possible. I have already a basic story in mind. but as you said yourself we need a good background story first with a perfect setup for both characters. those red boots will be a key element for both girls. not completely sure yet but one of my ideas is, that Electra somehow found these boots in cyberspace as only one knowing about their magical power (check brief info, that's why she knows something about witchery and voodoo now but is not too talented to use it just like that) and bought them. but something went wrong during the transport. Karishma accidentaly found them and tried them on first - possibly because her own shoes were stolen. and now Electra is trying to get them back by all means ...

one boot off means weakening powers. this could lead to situations where they have one magic boot each. but not in the beginning ...

to make a model ... well that depends on the model. the base model I buy - in this case both the original Karmir and a so called Cyber Goddess (check www.renderosity.com both models are so called prime products). and then I adapt them to my needs. as you can see Karishma looks quite different from Karmir. but as I have a large archive of morphs, textures, clothing, hair and accessories it doesn't take to long when the base model is good. these two took me two days ...
03-27-2012 23:33 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Administrator

I love Karishma's second design. These ideas are also really cool too.

Speaking of which, I've actually had a story in the backburner for years now about a superheroine with shoes that give her power and actually created a whole world for it (in which other characters, allies and villains, also have shoes/boots that give them power). I'm working with another artist to make it into a comic so hopefully we'll see some of that soon. Page by page outlines already written for the first two issues and the overall outline for the full story-arc is already written. I'm thinking of posting it here, but we're still in the early stages of character design and I'd rather wait and see if it comes to fruition before posting anything.
03-28-2012 07:08 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

I know this is off topic but could you give us any details on the loss you saw in Japan fantomaz
03-29-2012 16:30 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:

Speaking of which, I've actually had a story in the backburner for years now about a superheroine with shoes that give her power and actually created a whole world for it (in which other characters, allies and villains, also have shoes/boots that give them power). I'm working with another artist to make it into a comic so hopefully we'll see some of that soon. Page by page outlines already written for the first two issues and the overall outline for the full story-arc is already written. I'm thinking of posting it here, but we're still in the early stages of character design and I'd rather wait and see if it comes to fruition before posting anything.

another complete superheroine universe? sounds like a big project. hopefully neither you nor the other artist will run out of time and we will see it here soon Smile
03-29-2012 17:32 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by omega
I know this is off topic but could you give us any details on the loss you saw in Japan fantomaz

that was really not so exciting. I saw a lot of really sexy girls some with those oversized high heels that slipped off the heel with each step. but none of those lost a shoe. one girl with flats and socks simply walked out of her shoe and took a few steps before she realized. then she came back slipped into the shoe and walked off ...
03-29-2012 17:34 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
quote:

another complete superheroine universe? sounds like a big project. hopefully neither you nor the other artist will run out of time and we will see it here soon Smile

Yeah, it really is the artist who has the big job, since he has to draw it up, so mainly, I'm waiting on him now (I already outlined and wrote the text for the first two issues). If nothing happens of it, I'll turn it into a story after I finish Polyphylon Girls, but he is really interested in the project so I want to give him time complete it. It's going to be a whole different universe than the nylondon universe (where most of my stories take place), I needed a break from telling stories in that world.
03-29-2012 22:41 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
amplifyit

Registration Date: 10-26-2012

release date? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi fantomaz,
can't wait to see the comics. any idea about the release date? thanks!
10-26-2012 23:44 amplifyit is offline Send an Email to amplifyit Search for Posts by amplifyit Add amplifyit to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

RE: release date? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amplifyit
hi fantomaz,
can't wait to see the comics. any idea about the release date? thanks!

hi and welcome to the board Smile

I will not have time in the near future for yet another big universe. but I might give those super heroines a try in some kind of movieline compilation like the cinderella shorts. if this is successful I'll devote more time to that theme ...

greetz fantomaZ
10-27-2012 22:04 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Administrator

You should clone yourself, fantomaz, so that you can you focus each of your clones on each of these story-lines that we're all craving.
10-28-2012 08:32 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
You should clone yourself, fantomaz, so that you can you focus each of your clones on each of these story-lines that we're all craving.

I'd love to Wink
10-28-2012 09:31 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » superheroines

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH