bosArt (http://board.bosart.eu/index.php)
- Real Life Experiences (http://board.bosart.eu/board.php?boardid=29)
-- First time you saw a woman lose a shoe. (http://board.bosart.eu/thread.php?threadid=97)

Posted by zero on 10-14-2011 at18:05:

First time you saw a woman lose a shoe.

When was the first time you saw a woman lose her shoe. Saying Cinderella doesn't count. The first time in real life was when I was young I saw a woman in red high heels getting on the train and on of them fell off. First in a movie or a tv series was maybe in the wedding planner with jennifer lopez. First time in a cartoon was propably in Teen titans with raven or starfire.

Posted by zero on 10-14-2011 at18:07:

Also when was the last time you saw a woman lose a shoe.

Posted by fantomaZ on 10-17-2011 at09:06:

first time I remember was in school. we had some classical shoe stealing pranks going on. last time was a year or so back when I witnessed a woman hurrying down to the subway getting the heel of her pump stuck in a grate, stepping out of the shoe and taking a few steps forward before realizing ... nicly dressed up including patterned nylons and a mini skirt Big Grin

Posted by omega on 11-05-2011 at14:53:

Fantomaz can you remember any other times you saw a woman lose a shoe. And can you remember any of shoe stealing pranks when you were at school, you probably never did this but have you been able to make one of your teachers lose a shoe or at least fantasized about it. I remember when I was younger stepping on the back of a girl's shoe a couple of times and making her lose it while we were going to class I remember trying to step on the high heel shoe of a teacher but failing or hesitating because I didn't want to get in trouble for breaking the heel of the shoe.

Posted by hunter77721 on 01-28-2012 at22:40:

The first time when I saw woman losing her shoe was when I were a kid. It had happened in my school. One of my teachers had been running upstairs. She had wearing mid-heeled moccasins. Suddenly she tripped and almost fell down. And she lost her left moccasin during that. It fell at the corridor floor, so she had to went back down.

Posted by omega on 01-28-2012 at22:53:

Nice story wish I saw something like that happen to a teacher. Welcome to the boards.

Posted by potk on 01-28-2012 at23:08:

I don't think this may actually count as a loss, but when I was younger, I had to sit on the lap of one of my female cousins as we were driving to church. About halfway there I moved my foot and accidentally knocked off one of her black high heels. It was dead center right in front of me for the rest of the drive. Once we got out, the first thing I did was grab it and junpt out the car. She looked for it for about 10 seconds then I tapped her on the back and gave it back to her.

What happened to hunter happened to me to, albeit when I was older and I was actually right next to crossing arms with her when it happened.

Posted by omega on 01-28-2012 at23:30:

I remember once when I was upstairs deliberately going behind a girl with lose loafers and stepping on the back of one one them and pretended that it was an accident. A lot of the losses I've seen in first person where actually caused by me when I was younger. The woman you were talking about potk was she your teacher.

Posted by potk on 01-28-2012 at23:41:

Yeah, she was my history teacher.

Posted by omega on 01-29-2012 at01:55:

I think we should expand on this thread and make it more than just the first shoe loss you saw.

Posted by potk on 01-29-2012 at02:05:

Well in that case, I do remember one case where I actually did it on purpose.

It was during a bus trip to Washington, D.C.. This girl I knew was laying longways across the seats with her feet dangling near the aisle. She was wearing these purple mesh-like slippers that were popular back then with no socks. Around that time, she was getting into a friendly argument with another classmate of mine, when she asked me to intervene. I saw her slippers and thought they were cute. Then the bus hit a bump in the road. When it hit, I faked a fall and lightly knocked one of them off with the tips of my fingers.

Posted by omega on 01-29-2012 at02:16:

How did she react.

Posted by potk on 01-29-2012 at02:22:

She reacted rather plainly, and just asked for it back. She wasn't angry, thankfully, because I wasn't sure if it wasn't a smooth move

Posted by omega on 01-29-2012 at02:33:

So from what I can understand is whenever a girl lost a shoe you were involved I normally tried to resist doing stuff like that so people wouldn't know that I'm a fetishist. How would feel if a woman or none fetishist visited these forums. Or if there was a movie based off of guys like us who are into girls with one shoe.

Posted by potk on 01-29-2012 at02:42:

Since shoe loss is a bit of a specific subseries of a shoe/foot fetish, something tells me it'd probably be glossed over when people talk about regular shoe/foot fetishes

As for restricting myself with this fetish, I find it pretty easy. When the loss is quick and spontaneuos, I see it and that's pretty much it. If it's drawn out/ pretty lengthy, then it gets me riled up a bit faster.

Posted by omega on 01-29-2012 at02:51:

So you did end up making manygirls llose shoes in school did you do it mostly in trips,break on your way to class or in class. Did you ever hide a girls shoe from her

Posted by potk on 01-29-2012 at03:00:

Oh, no, I didn't do that much. I mostly did it at church, not at school (I went to a private school with uniforms). There was this one time when I found a pair of my female classmates shoes and out of boredom, hid one in the backpack of another classmates. Both of them got really mad at each other for it. Thankfully they never found out it was me, and I never did it again in school after that.

Posted by omega on 01-29-2012 at03:07:

did you take one shoe from each girl and what did you the shoes afterwards. How did you steal shoes at church that's the last place that I expect stuff like this,happening it must be harder e to it there

Posted by potk on 01-29-2012 at03:14:

No, I only took one shoe from on girl, which I put into the backpack of another girl.

I never stole shoes during church service, mostly after. This was about the time the ushers (mostly female) would switch out from their heels to flats, which I could easily pull a switch with. There was also mime practice where everyone had to take their shoes off whenever practicing or performing. It also helps that half of them were either relatives or really good friends.

Posted by omega on 01-29-2012 at03:19:

I'd like to know more about the church shoe switching and how did you find your classmates shoes.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH