bosArt (http://board.bosart.eu/index.php)
- Announcements (http://board.bosart.eu/board.php?boardid=7)
-- Grotesque (http://board.bosart.eu/thread.php?threadid=76)

Posted by fantomaZ on 05-03-2011 at17:07:

Grotesque

if you have any suggestions about this project or want to vote for a special model to get a more important role please post it here ...

greetz fantomaZ

Posted by Kindred on 05-05-2011 at01:55:

I don't have any suggestions for the models, but since this is a slightly darker series, I would suggest a fun house as a nice place for victims to end up being captured, same with the tunnel of love.

A nice dark place that victims enter willingly, or perhaps they are chasing a mischevious shoe thief, or maybe the police are chasing a suspect.

Just a few thoughts,

Kindred

Posted by Morfe22 on 05-06-2011 at00:38:

Truthfully, i'm not sure how I feel about this series since i'm into the playful and fun stories rather than the darker side, but i'm determined to view the project with an open mind!

As for the models, they are certainly interesting and i'm intrigued to find out more of their backstories. If I had to choose one of them to be tickled silly, i'd go with Saki Smile

Posted by sheertorture on 05-07-2011 at06:57:

I for one love the darker take on things. As much fun as the playful stuff is, I love to see a very good nightmarish nylon tickle torture.

Hhhhmmmmm.....as for suggestions. Hard to say, as I don't know where you're going with this. But, some darker tortures I'd love to see done to nylon feet would be intense itching powder (not the playful stuff), perhaps some tickling spiders or ants, and maybe a tickle licking monster of some sorts.

Posted by sheertorture on 06-03-2011 at05:46:

Any updates on Grotesque? How about another preview or two? I'm dying to see this one released! It might be what I've been waiting for!

Posted by fantomaZ on 06-03-2011 at08:46:

thanks for your interest in this one. could become one of my own favorites too. but unfortunately due to commissions I am working on "Grotesque" has been delayed. I am not sure yet how big single episodes will be. if I cut it into smaller slices the first one might be released in the beginning of july. I'll keep you informed ...

greetz fantomaZ

Posted by omega on 04-29-2012 at08:34:

Is this project dead? I'm not too sure about the dark stuff but I like the setting and models. I'd probably vote for Saki since she's the prettiest and I've already seen Mimi,lola and Rosalie missing a shoe.

Posted by fantomaZ on 04-29-2012 at12:52:

no, not dead at all. it just takes much longer than planned because I am still not satisfied with the environment ...

Posted by sheertorture on 05-01-2012 at02:46:

How about a teaser or preview? Maybe more suggestions can pour in if we can see the direction you're taking?

Posted by Kindred on 05-01-2012 at23:09:

I'd be interested in hearing more about it and helping with ideas or suggestions. Especially the Cirque aspect. I have had quite a few ideas of NyLondon's denizens ending up at Le Cirque.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH