bosArt (http://board.bosart.eu/index.php)
- Announcements (http://board.bosart.eu/board.php?boardid=7)
-- member section - special focus (http://board.bosart.eu/thread.php?threadid=65)

Posted by fantomaZ on 08-23-2010 at11:36:

Question member section - special focus

hi,

I have started to restructure the member section into areas where each area has a special focus. if you have requests for such a special focus please post them here and I will try to take it into account.

right now we have:
area 03 - gothic / some "darker" settings where of course Canan fits in
area 08 - debooting / focus on boots

greetz fantomaZ

Posted by Mandrake on 08-23-2010 at19:22:

RE: member section - special focus

Yeah, this is a good idea. It will also let us know which areas prove to be most popular. Here's some other section ideas you might want to consider:

High heels, sneakers, bondage, bare feet, socks, damsel in distress, point and click games, fantasy/scifi/superheroine, shoe loss (non-debooting), upper body tickling, ...

There's a lot of crossover between these type of special focuses, so I'm not sure if you'd want to have some content crossposted in more than one section.

Posted by fantomaZ on 08-23-2010 at22:42:

crossposting will be practically unavoidable. we have it already as some of the goths are also debooted. but I think it's okay if those are shown in the overview page. your section ideas sound very reasonable to me. I'd add nudity/sexual/explicit and maybe something like "political incorrect" - don't know if this is the right expression in english - where we can put content in that might be of bad taste for some audiences like for instance a tickled nun.

Posted by Mandrake on 08-24-2010 at07:49:

haha, politically incorrect? I guess that works.

Posted by TeeHeeLawrence on 08-28-2010 at22:11:

Cootchy-Coo Convent?

A tickled nun? NOW you're talking! More bad taste, I say!
(Of course, knowing the prerequisites of the site, a nun in nylons and high heels in itself is splendidly transgressive. Wink )

Posted by fantomaZ on 08-28-2010 at23:25:

oh I've got lots of politically incorrect ideas of absolute bad taste Big Grin
but this will take some time as I want even that kind of story to be realistic in a way ...

Posted by fantomaZ on 10-11-2010 at15:14:

site reopened and functional. you can now take a look at the areas in development for relaunch 2011. if you have any other requests please post them as quick as possible then I might be able to implement them. one member for example requested a non-tickling area. anyone else would like to see that?

greetz fantomaZ

Posted by Mandrake on 11-16-2010 at06:00:

Just wanted to add a new idea for a special focus:

Accidental shoe loss, like if the girl trips or falls out of her shoes or they fly off on accident.

Posted by NylonAlan on 11-16-2010 at08:10:

All shoe loss is accidental isn't it?

Posted by Mandrake on 11-17-2010 at02:07:

Yes, I suppose, but I was thinking more in terms of a loss due to a fall, or accident, or getting stuck, rather than just losing them for any other reason, like stealing or something. Just brain storming.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH