bosArt (http://board.bosart.eu/index.php)
- Announcements (http://board.bosart.eu/board.php?boardid=7)
-- Magic Cinderella Moments (http://board.bosart.eu/thread.php?threadid=175)

Posted by fantomaZ on 10-08-2012 at17:36:

Magic Cinderella Moments

this week we'll see the first major release dedicated to the growing one shoe community on this board: "Those More Or Less Magic Cinderella Moments". til now we have the one shoe theme just as part of a tickling environment. this time it's the other way round. this publication is focusing on the one shoe theme and just includes optional tickling sequences. if you want to see more of this kind be sure to purchase early. when I release a tickling e-comic I can expect about 10 copies sold right after release. those are regular customers of tickling e-comics who often check the website for updates and I know practically all of them by nickname. til now those e-comics without any tickling (some "core" versions) sold badly. just 1 or 2 copies right after release. but those were not main releases on the theme like this upcoming e-comic. so this will be the final test if I should produce e-comics of two kinds in the future: one focusing on tickling and the other focusing on the one shoe theme ...

Posted by omega on 10-08-2012 at20:13:

Wow looks great I've been waiting to see those girls lose one shoe for sometime. I'm sure it's going to be great and creative as usual .If you have a deviantart account feel free to use TheOneShoeCrew to advertise it.

Posted by Powell on 10-08-2012 at21:37:

Can't promise to buy it the very day it becomes available, but definitely one or two days later at most. Bring it on! And thank you.

Posted by fantomaZ on 10-13-2012 at00:09:

e-comic has been released ...

if you want to help developing and optimizing e-comics with this theme be sure to leave some feedback for me ...

Posted by Powell on 10-13-2012 at07:09:

Bought!

Posted by Mandrake on 10-13-2012 at09:04:

love it

Posted by Powell on 10-13-2012 at12:49:

Also love it! Can't even tell which part is my favourite. All are good.

Posted by ko962 on 10-13-2012 at14:11:

Just purchased Magic Cinderella Moments it's not what I was expecting but I do like it, I thought it was going to be more of a comic strip, but I must say the lay out is good and being bigger you can see more detail which I love. So all in all a good buy and yes I would buy future issues.

Posted by fantomaZ on 10-13-2012 at14:37:

thanks for first feedbacks. first day sales seem okay, so it will not be the last release of this kind ...

@ko962: did you check the sample pages before you bought? I always try to provide detailed descriptions as well as relevant sample pages to make sure customers do get what they expect. so if it wasn't what you expected something went wrong and has to be optimized ... even if you like what you got

Posted by Mandrake on 10-14-2012 at00:14:

I really liked the debooting episodes in this one. Loved the nylons Danysa was wearing especially.

Posted by ko962 on 10-14-2012 at12:04:

quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
thanks for first feedbacks. first day sales seem okay, so it will not be the last release of this kind ...

@ko962: did you check the sample pages before you bought? I always try to provide detailed descriptions as well as relevant sample pages to make sure customers do get what they expect. so if it wasn't what you expected something went wrong and has to be optimized ... even if you like what you got

Oh yes I did check out the sample pages but I was thinking they were the front page/cover, don't get me wronge it was a nice surprise. I like the stories too they are well written. The thing is with stories and comics as well, everyone has there own ideas so what one person likes someone else doesn't or they would do it differantly.

Posted by Powell on 10-14-2012 at12:09:

I know I sound like a broken record, but can we expect some bare feet in the one shoe comics in the future? Big Grin

Posted by fantomaZ on 10-14-2012 at12:35:

quote:
Originally posted by Powell
I know I sound like a broken record, but can we expect some bare feet in the one shoe comics in the future? Big Grin

well if you check the website's logo you will see "nylons & pantyhose, ..." in first place. so basically this website will always focus on models wearing nylons.

if I should find out that there is a relevant amount of potential customers who are interested in bare feet publications only I could again implement a subsection for these publications (equivalent to the german subsection). but as I said before, whenever I tried something in this direction sales were not encouraging. what I can do is to reup some of those bare feet special editions I already have. just have to review them first ...

Posted by fantomaZ on 10-14-2012 at12:38:

quote:
Originally posted by ko962
quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ

Oh yes I did check out the sample pages but I was thinking they were the front page/cover, don't get me wronge it was a nice surprise. I like the stories too they are well written. The thing is with stories and comics as well, everyone has there own ideas so what one person likes someone else doesn't or they would do it differantly.

okay, then in the future I will try to make clearer what's supposed to be a cover and what an average sample page. anyway, I am glad you liked it the way it is. I personally enjoy those closeups very much. so you find pics of big size in all publications ...

Posted by potk on 12-14-2012 at21:09:

Finally got around to buying and reading this publication; very good, and I liked the optional tickling links in the file. Only dissapointment was that Roxy was wearing boots instead of her sexy hi-tops. Favourite story was probably the first one; I liked how the leprechauns had to hold down Azar's shoe and thought that Azar had the best outfit of the victims.

Posted by halloweenstocklings on 01-01-2013 at14:40:

Love cinderella

Posted by fantomaZ on 01-01-2013 at15:13:

thanks and welcome to the board Smile

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH