bosArt (http://board.bosart.eu/index.php)
- Member Lounge (http://board.bosart.eu/board.php?boardid=1)
-- One-shoe greetings! (http://board.bosart.eu/thread.php?threadid=172)

Posted by potk on 10-07-2012 at00:03:

I've always found fishnets rather weird since they look like, you know, fishnets. Smile

Posted by Powell on 10-07-2012 at00:08:

Only when they are too coarse. Smile When not, they look like very sexy stockings. Tongue

Posted by Mandrake on 10-07-2012 at09:06:

Not a fan of fishnets either, though it's better than bare or thick socks.

As for RHT, I like them as long as the reinforcement isn't too thick. I prefer sheer, though, but sometimes RT can be very sexy, for example, the kind of hose that Andrea often wears. That very well could be my favorite type of hose I see in these comics.

Posted by potk on 10-07-2012 at19:41:

I actually prefer them thick as I think it helps show off the curvature of the (arch) of the foot more, as seen very well in fantomaZ's comics.

Also, what comic is that from?

Posted by ko962 on 10-08-2012 at17:15:

quote:
Originally posted by Powell
Well, I immediately realised that this site was made by fans of tickling. I can't really comment on that, for I have never been a ticking fan. I just don't know the score. Smile
Speaking for myself, I don't care that much if woman with one shoe wears any hosiery or not. For a true one shoe fan as myself, the turn-on is the fact of one shoe missing, not the fact of one foot being exposed. By the way, many people outside the topic often confuse my fetish for foot fetish. They think that I get excited by the sight of bare foot. That is absolutely not the case. Although I appreciate the beauty of female foot, she still has to wear something on her other foot. Smile
I think I'm starting to rant. More to the point, for me nylons is not an absolute must. It's good with them, and good without them. Therefore I'd love to see bare-legged women in the one shoe-themed comics.

I am not interested in tickling unless she has lost her shoe, I like to see a woman wearing only one shoe and if she is wearing stockings or socks or bare legs/foot, it dosen't bother me as long as her shoe is missing. In other words it's the one shod bit I like. even better if I am the one to slip off her shoe and watch her walk around wearing the other shoe then Great!!!!!!

Posted by Mandrake on 10-08-2012 at21:50:

quote:
Originally posted by potk
I actually prefer them thick as I think it helps show off the curvature of the (arch) of the foot more, as seen very well in fantomaZ's comics.

Also, what comic is that from?

It's from the "Most Ticklish Heist of the Century" commission. No longer for sale unfortunately, but maybe fantomaz will put it back up soon.

RHT that is too thick is a disappointment to me. If I can't see the toes clearly through the nylon, then she might as well be wearing thick socks. But the thin and sheer RHT that Raffaella wears in the new "Overdressed" comic is very sexy. Definitely another favorite of mine.

I like the one shoe theme too, and used to prefer it over no shoes. But, for me, the removal is the most exciting part. And recently I've started to prefer seeing both shoes get removed simultaneously. I still like a variety of both kinds of shoe loss.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH