bosArt (http://board.bosart.eu/index.php)
- Critiques, Discussions & Reviews (http://board.bosart.eu/board.php?boardid=2)
-- Other Content (http://board.bosart.eu/board.php?boardid=5)
--- Games where girls lose their shoes (http://board.bosart.eu/thread.php?threadid=159)


Posted by omega on 08-25-2013 at19:41:

 

I wasn't really sure if I should put this here but apparently LQCTim had some ideas while making a game. From what I understand there's no guarantee any of these ideas will appear in the game.

http://lqctim.deviantart.com/art/Makin-a-game-394044243



Posted by LizardWarrior on 08-27-2013 at00:05:

 

Even if I don't use those ideas in the game, you can still see one of the female characters from the game in one shoe here: http://lqctim.deviantart.com/art/Dog-Hand-353238771



Posted by Mandrake on 08-27-2013 at07:38:

 

quote:
Originally posted by LizardWarrior
Even if I don't use those ideas in the game, you can still see one of the female characters from the game in one shoe here: http://lqctim.deviantart.com/art/Dog-Hand-353238771


That'd be awesome to have shoe loss in a fighting game.



Posted by tealc176 on 12-05-2014 at18:32:

 

Now this might not count as shoe loss as the loss is not seen but in the game "Red Alert 3 Uprising" in the yuriko Mini campaign if you get a defeat you see an image of her looking down with her high heal red mary janes's not on her feet and one is in the picture behind her but her socked feet are exposed. I don't have a picture as the game runs on Origin which i can't really use that well.



Posted by Mandrake on 12-07-2014 at12:54:

 

quote:
Originally posted by omega
I wasn't really sure if I should put this here but apparently LQCTim had some ideas while making a game. From what I understand there's no guarantee any of these ideas will appear in the game.

http://lqctim.deviantart.com/art/Makin-a-game-394044243


If LQCTim is making it there's definitely going to be nylons and shoe loss. Speaking of which, this guy has been making skyrim ryona videos using pantyhose mods. The girl tends to almost always lose her boots when she dies.
http://youtu.be/xaQUGzGuzEA?list=UUDLYwUx_tJZoFYTiyNpbMbg



Posted by omega on 08-01-2015 at11:00:

 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PMZ872rsa90

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MOrliq8cvSo



Posted by Mandrake on 08-03-2015 at07:17:

 

Nice find, Omega



Posted by omega on 04-23-2016 at21:06:

 

If only someone could make a mod for this game, so it was a main focus.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=owFccLSLAc8

(6:05)



Posted by Mandrake on 04-28-2016 at22:39:

 

When this game was early in its development, the developer had a FAQ open to public for questions. I asked if it will have shoe loss elements. I never got an answer, but maybe he did actually here me.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/422564377518763074/



Posted by omega on 06-16-2016 at18:14:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD1pbWCJcKQ



Posted by omega on 11-21-2016 at22:14:

 

There was a moment I thought that this would never get updated again. This is such a great situation plus I was really in the mood for a shoe loss in a fantasy setting. If only you could abort the challenge and keep her like that for a while.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLVGhV0Izosvio3_2zgKemQ7bK8ISQFQ8C&params=OAFIAVioAg%253D%253D&v=bq9u_Vya8Wo&mode=NORMAL



Posted by Mandrake on 11-22-2016 at10:02:

 

quote:
Originally posted by omega
There was a moment I thought that this would never get updated again. This is such a great situation plus I was really in the mood for a shoe loss in a fantasy setting. If only you could abort the challenge and keep her like that for a while.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLVGhV0Izosvio3_2zgKemQ7bK8ISQFQ8C&params=OAFIAVioAg%253D%253D&v=bq9u_Vya8Wo&mode=NORMAL


Great find!



Posted by Mandrake on 12-03-2018 at00:14:

 

Girls Frontline - Like Kantai collection, Some of the girls lose their shoes when they take damage. Makarov, PPK, PP-90, MP5, Skorpion, M45, M14, M21, PTRD, G43, FN49 are some of the ones I found so far. M1818A4 seems to be particularly shoe loss prone because it happens with every costume she wears.
https://girlsfrontline.gamepress.gg/t-doll/m1919a4



Posted by Mandrake on 10-07-2019 at15:14:

  RE: Games where girls lose their shoes

The Pink Lodge

An RPG that focuses on tickling. There's a great shoe removal mechanic in this game. Sadly only two girls, Amanda/Leona, wear nylons and they're not player characters, but he may add more nylon content in a future update (the game is not finished yet). But if you're into bare foot and sock tickling you'll love this. Warning: as with all Carlos Fonteira's work, there's a tendency to get very graphic.

http://carlosfonteira.blogspot.com/?zx=ccd2b37fc22ed1a2



Posted by Sonic52 on 11-12-2019 at11:27:

 

I saw a sprite of one of the characters in a knocked out pose with one of her shoes missing, apparently KOing an opponent with certain attacks leads to special animations. I found 3 characters that lose their shoes in these special animations, couldnt find any videos online so I recorded these,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrUb-Rea9B0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CszgITFc9uI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OoGjq6J34s



Posted by Mandrake on 11-12-2019 at22:29:

 

quote:
Originally posted by Sonic52
I saw a sprite of one of the characters in a knocked out pose with one of her shoes missing, apparently KOing an opponent with certain attacks leads to special animations. I found 3 characters that lose their shoes in these special animations, couldnt find any videos online so I recorded these,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrUb-Rea9B0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CszgITFc9uI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OoGjq6J34s


Great captures!

I was already aware of Heart Aino's shoe loss, but didn't know Akane and Kanoha also could lose their shoes.

I only wish Saki could lose her shoe as well. She seems the most shoe loss vulnerable with her sheer stockings and slip on loafers, but she always manages to keep them on.



Posted by Sonic52 on 11-12-2019 at23:02:

 

There were a couple characters I wished had the same feature too, Saki only gets her stockings torn a bit when defeated like this.


Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH