bosArt (http://board.bosart.eu/index.php)
- Member Lounge (http://board.bosart.eu/board.php?boardid=1)
-- celebrities? (http://board.bosart.eu/thread.php?threadid=147)

Posted by fantomaZ on 05-24-2012 at09:58:

celebrities?

do you know these ladies? just checking if they are well done. frankly I myself don't recognize them but I am not into movies that much ...

Posted by Mandrake on 05-24-2012 at11:40:

Not sure who they are, but the second one is ... wow ... so hot. The last one looks a bit like Halle barry.

Posted by Morfe22 on 05-24-2012 at14:54:

RE: celebrities?

I think three is Keira Knightley based on the eyes and hair. They are extremely pretty models but I can't say any of them immediately leapt out at me as being instantly recognisable, not like your Angelina model did.

I'd be interested to see if there was a Natalie Portman model, since there is always the next celebrity Police Academy entrant to consider Tongue

Posted by fantomaZ on 05-25-2012 at11:49:

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
Not sure who they are, but the second one is ... wow ... so hot. The last one looks a bit like Halle barry.

yes, I agree, she's hot ... but then if she were well designed we should recognize her. a pity that he doesn't mention their real names anywhere. as long as I don't know who they should be I can't optimize them.

Halle Berry ... could be her. I'll check some pics of her in comparison ...

Posted by fantomaZ on 05-25-2012 at11:52:

RE: celebrities?

quote:
Originally posted by Morfe22
I think three is Keira Knightley based on the eyes and hair. They are extremely pretty models but I can't say any of them immediately leapt out at me as being instantly recognisable, not like your Angelina model did.

I'd be interested to see if there was a Natalie Portman model, since there is always the next celebrity Police Academy entrant to consider Tongue

Keira Knightley? I'll check some photos for comparison. oh yes, and those are promo pics of the vendor. so basically those should really show whom he had in mind. if it doesn't it simply isn't well done. sadly no Natalie Portman in sight Frown - I'd have to do it myself. which is always a possibilty Smile

Posted by fantomaZ on 05-25-2012 at13:49:

more celebrities, same vendor

more of those which I don't recognize. although some look in a way familiar ...

Posted by Morfe22 on 05-25-2012 at14:56:

RE: more celebrities, same vendor

The third one is Scarlett Johansson based on the hair and facial freckles. I don't recognise the other two.

Again, I think they are pretty models but I just don't think they leap out as being great conversions. I have respect for anyone who tries though, since I think it's incredibly difficult to do a perfect reconstruction, if not impossible.

Posted by potk on 05-25-2012 at21:27:

The first girl of the second set is most likely Meagan Good.

Posted by Mandrake on 05-25-2012 at21:56:

The second one of the new set looks sort of like Jennifer Connelly, or maybe Demi Moore. They kind of look alike.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH