bosArt (http://board.bosart.eu/index.php)
- Announcements (http://board.bosart.eu/board.php?boardid=7)
-- Ulun owned XD (http://board.bosart.eu/thread.php?threadid=139)

Posted by fantomaZ on 05-04-2012 at09:15:

Ulun owned XD

I am trying something new here which adds a realistic touch. Hubert's 'video' is online - actually just a slideshow, so don't expect too much from that. but he asks for suggestions what to do with Ulun's shoe. If you like you can post comments there but try to do it in a way as if this really was a life event. no referrals to any e-comic. Ulun is sitting there less one shoe AT THIS VERY MOMENT totally unaware of those youtube activities. you can also suggest what to do with her ... but nothing unrealistic please. it's all happening in a college environment. don't forget that there are teachers present ...

Ulun owned XD

oh, and those comments will make it into the second part if they fit into the plot. it will feature those nice youtube screenshots again you saw in the first part Smile

Posted by fantomaZ on 05-04-2012 at12:00:

I now changed the settings for this video so that it can be found by youtube's search engine. if we get nasty comments of viewers who don't know the site I will change settings back ...

Posted by Mandrake on 05-04-2012 at15:29:

It looks really cool. Almost real. I doubt you'll get many nasty comments.

Posted by fantomaZ on 05-04-2012 at15:34:

yes, I wanted it to look as realistic as possible. others of that kind will follow ... part 2 will feature more victims in different locations at the NL university. something like a shoe stealing contest life on youtube Wink

Posted by omega on 05-04-2012 at16:09:

Cool! Love the idea. Maybe you could add some music or something. I'm not sure what songs could go with shoe stealing though. There is a song called Lucy lost her shoe .

Posted by fantomaZ on 05-04-2012 at16:16:

quote:
Originally posted by omega
Cool! Love the idea. Maybe you could add some music or something. I'm not sure what songs could go with shoe stealing though. There is a song called Lucy lost her shoe .

sorry, got no time for this at the moment Frown
I just load the pics into flash and click on export video ...
I am not good at this. please feel free to experiment with it if want to try optimizing ... if you need the source video I could upload it

Posted by fantomaZ on 05-21-2012 at13:27:

chapter 2 is up. this one focusing on tickling as shoe stealing alone did not attract too many customers. first few hours there was a version up with a mistake on the cover showing Mandrake as co-author. reason was that I reused the cover from the first chapter where he really was co-author.

@Mandrake: sorry for this. I changed it as soon as I noticed ...

AND we've got a new youtube clip up which includes some tickling(couldn't replace the old one): Ulun owned XD

Posted by omega on 05-21-2012 at17:30:

I,hope Guelcan becomes a victim to shoe stealing too. It's a shame that the non-tickling comics didn't sell well. Oh well at least they're still one shoed. By the way fantomaz what do you prefer a girl missing one shoe or two? Will other characters appear on YouTube?

Posted by Mandrake on 05-22-2012 at01:48:

quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
chapter 2 is up. this one focusing on tickling as shoe stealing alone did not attract too many customers. first few hours there was a version up with a mistake on the cover showing Mandrake as co-author. reason was that I reused the cover from the first chapter where he really was co-author.

@Mandrake: sorry for this. I changed it as soon as I noticed ...

AND we've got a new youtube clip up which includes some tickling(couldn't replace the old one): Ulun owned XD

No problem. I didn't even notice. Great clip, btw.

Posted by fantomaZ on 05-22-2012 at17:51:

quote:
Originally posted by omega
I,hope Guelcan becomes a victim to shoe stealing too. It's a shame that the non-tickling comics didn't sell well. Oh well at least they're still one shoed. By the way fantomaz what do you prefer a girl missing one shoe or two? Will other characters appear on YouTube?

one shoe off is my personal favorite ...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH