bosArt (http://board.bosart.eu/index.php)
- Critiques, Discussions & Reviews (http://board.bosart.eu/board.php?boardid=2)
-- Other Content (http://board.bosart.eu/board.php?boardid=5)
--- Shoe Removal Wish List (http://board.bosart.eu/thread.php?threadid=113)

Posted by potk on 02-11-2012 at17:10:

No, I wasn't writing a story for Riyo; not because I don't want to, mostly becuase I'm not that educated in the mythos. I only know of Riyo becuase of the two episodes I saw her in The Clone Wars. I knows she's in more, but I never got to watch most of the 3rd and 4th seasons yet.

I could think of something though if I look up some stuff; I'd like to read your story as well, omega.

Posted by Nopperabo on 02-12-2012 at16:38:

While watching cartoons yesterday, I came up with another candidate; Jaheera from Tai Chi Chasers. Her losing one or both shoes is rather unlikey when you consider that her footwear is basically a high heeled version of greaves and sabots (i.e. the leg and foot parts of a suit of armor) and are probably very firmly secured. But I can think of a few funny ways she could be forced to remove them. Say if in a battle on something metal (a ship, a platform etc.) one of the good guys used the symbol for magnet (with 1000 symbols, it's probably in there) to magnetize the deck leaving her stuck to the floor unable to move without taking her boots off. as a follow up (say if she kept chasing them) you could get her out of the way by someone combing "thorn" and "iron" (if fire+strong=explosion then I am guessing that "thorn"+"iron" would = caltrop) and littering the ground making it impassible for an unshod person.

Posted by omega on 02-13-2012 at16:08:

Astrid Farnsworth - Fringe There's already been a one shoe scene in the ninth episode of this series with the main character Olivia Dunham she was in one heel to make things better and the surprising thing about the one - shoe scene is that it wasn't caused by a fringe event. But to be honest I find Jasika Nicole much more physically attractive than Anna Torve and I like Astrid's cute personality. I started noticing she was wearing heels around the lab then I started to get some ideas of she could lose a shoe in the show. Like maybe she and Walter could be dissecting something in the lab and find out that it's not quite dead or maybe some kind of creature follows her while she's alone in heels or she accidentally steps in a goop that ends up abstracting her high heeled shoe.

Lilli - Tekken I don't see her losing a boot in combat but I do see her rival Asuka stealing one of her boots after a K.O..

I think Rose doesn't lose her shoe while fighting because she uses her telekineses to keep them on.

Elizabeth - Bioshock Infinite I'm not sure how she could lose a boot since I haven't got the game yet but I'll think of way how she could sooner or later.

Edit: I realized that she could get a boot pulled off while she's being kidnapped by the Songbird.

Posted by sffan on 02-20-2012 at15:11:

Decent and plausable theory about Rose,Omega. Now how about the Other Anime,Cartoon,and Game women who wear high heels(or flats) and never loose their shoes while in heated action?

Posted by omega on 03-09-2012 at19:08:

I don't know why psychics apply to shoes sometime in the action genre.

Francoise Arnoul aka Cyborg 003 - RE:Cyborg 009: When it comes to fiction I'm able to suspend by disbelief that cyborgs exist but I can't believe that heels will stay on after leaping off a jet with nylon. I totally hopes she loses a heel in the outfit she's in in the movie I think her character design is hot. Hopefully this will be the first movie with cgi shoe loss.

http://cgworld.jp/images/feature/interview/009re-pt2/009re-pt2_03a1.jpg

Check out the trailer and tell me she couldn't have lost a shoe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrmbrbQ6c40

Wow another trailer that made me think of shoe loss. This is starting to become a running theme.

Posted by potk on 03-10-2012 at01:01:

Have you watched Cyborg 009-1 ;it's a spin-off where all the cyborgs are female.

quote:
Originally posted by omega
I also thought of the girls of High School Of The Dead any of them could lose a shoe especially that nurse Shizuka since she's so clumsy and maybe Saya too since she's not really a fighter. I can understand how Claire doesn't lose her boot but I don't see how highschool girls don't even if there were in the spear or kendo club.

...there actually is an offscreen loss by Saeko in the OVA Drifters of the Dead. It happens right after the gang realizes that the fire they started is causing a hallucanating smoke. Saeko takes Takashi away in time, were after a few moments of speaking with him, Takashi makes out with her, and as the camera pans down you can see that she losst on of her strapped sandals which is lying next to her bare foot.

Nice avatar by the way omega. Smile

Posted by hunter77721 on 03-11-2012 at18:02:

I always wanted to saw madame Gina ans Fio one-shoed. There were some occasions for them to lost a shoe in "Porco Rosso"

And Princess Calla from Gummy Bears!

Posted by Mandrake on 03-11-2012 at23:21:

quote:
Originally posted by hunter77721
I always wanted to saw madame Gina ans Fio one-shoed. There were some occasions for them to lost a shoe in "Porco Rosso"

And Princess Calla from Gummy Bears!

Speaking of Princess Calla:

http://jinkslizard.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=calla

Posted by Mandrake on 03-16-2012 at10:29:

Platinum from Blazblue
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqwy5hCF331r274vko1_400.gif

Look at how loose her boots are, and she has knee high stockings on. They should definitely fly off in the game when she's kicking and getting knocked around.

Posted by Nopperabo on 03-16-2012 at13:34:

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
Platinum from Blazblue
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqwy5hCF331r274vko1_400.gif

Look at how loose her boots off, and she has knee high stockings on. They should definitely fly off in the game when she's kicking and getting knocked around.

at that size, they should fall off every time she takes a step!

Posted by omega on 03-17-2012 at12:49:

I don't get how girls with much tighter shoes lose them like sakura and Hearts aino but girls with much looser shoes like her manage tI keep them on I guess part of the magic of magical girls is that they don't lose a shoe because so far I haven't seen one lose a shoe.

Edit: I know this might seem like a dumb but hypothetically if a guy who has a fetish for shoe loss gets amnesia is there a chance for him to get that fetish back or would he no longer have it? I'd probably say no but this hasn't been proven yet to my knowledge. Secondly have you ever heard if a guy who got a fetish when he wasn't a kid in fact how do people even get fetishes like for example a fetish for girls losing a shoe in the first place. Oh yeah I remember that in love hina there's a shoe loss I'll post that later on the other thread.

Posted by Mandrake on 03-18-2012 at12:24:

That's a pretty difficult question to answer since it involves knowing exactly how the mind works and how exactly your brain was damaged by amnesia. I definitely think it starts with an experience in early childhood and develops into a fetish as you get older, but that doesn't preclude the fact that later in life an experience can effect you and develop into a, perhaps more mild fetish. I posted a bit about my early experience in the "first time you saw a woman lose a shoe" thread. It's probably better to have this discussion there.

Posted by omega on 03-23-2012 at20:19:

Thanks for answering that Mandrake.

Sophie Casterwill - Huntik: I haven't watched much of the show but from what little I've see of it I've understood that it seems to be an amalgam of Indiana Jones and Pokemon. And if you look closely at her sneakers you could see that it is not tightly laced so she could just maybe lose one of her precious sneakers to a booby trap.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090208052122/huntik/images/6/6d/Sophie.jpg

Posted by potk on 03-23-2012 at21:16:

Faith - Mirror's Edge: I just finished watching a playthrough of this game, and I really liked this character's design (especially the shoes) and the setting of the game. As for how she can lose her shoe, there really isn't much to work with since the story of the game is both very light and short), but since her shoes are a very important element of parkour, I was thinking that'd she would lose one an therefore be handicapped and wouldn't be able to move around as freely, which gets her into trouble when she gets cornered by the City.

Posted by Nopperabo on 03-23-2012 at23:23:

quote:
Originally posted by omega
Thanks for answering that Mandrake.

Sophie Casterwill - Huntik: I haven't watched much of the show but from what little I've see of it I've understood that it seems to be an amalgam of Indiana Jones and Pokemon. And if you look closely at her sneakers you could see that it is not tightly laced so she could just maybe lose one of her precious sneakers to a booby trap.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090208052122/huntik/images/6/6d/Sophie.jpg

Well, she did have a few barefoot scenes in the show (when she was in a karate gi mostly.
Actually, a shoe loss for her could be inegral to the future plot, since Sophie has another mystery on her legs. If you look at the picture, you'll notice that one of her socks is pulled up over her knee, and the other droops. the thing is, that is always how they are in the series, and it's always the same one, you NEVER see her other knee. Since her orgin is a bit of a mystery, I'm wondering if there might be something significant on her other knee (a tatoo, a birthmark etc.) so I can imagine that a shoe loss might be significant, since if she hurts her leg in the process, the others might try and tend to it, and in the process, pull down her stocking, revealing the hidden mark.

Posted by omega on 03-24-2012 at19:24:

That's a good point. I already knew about the karate scenes I didn't care because I'm only into one shoe scenes. Don't you have any characters to put on your list or do you only want to Kitty, Uzuki and Jaheera to lose a shoe?

Posted by Nopperabo on 03-24-2012 at23:13:

Well, you could add the oldest sister of the girl on Tai Chi Chasers. I like to keep my lists short, that way it stays interesting. If it happened to every female in every show I ever watched, it would be too common to really care about. Plus, to do that it would have to get really gimmiky, and you know how I feel about that.

Posted by omega on 03-28-2012 at13:08:

I get where your coming from. I've seen at least 2 or 3 eps of Tia Chi Chasers and I don't really see any opportunities for her to lose a shoe..

Posted by Nopperabo on 03-28-2012 at21:25:

I'm assuming the her you mean is Jeharra; as of now from when I am watching, the older sister has only been in one episode (not counting a flashback) For her, I still love the "magnet" idea (actually that might be something they would actually do since one of the male bad guys wears armor shoes too, and none of them do) She also might take them off on purpose in some "soft" scene. it's part of the canon that she has a serios crush on the armored guy, and if there is ever something like a "love" card, I can easily see an episode of them doing mushy stuff, which could include things like barefoot walks on the beach. There alreay was an episode where we saw her in a bed, but like a lot of cartoon characters, she apparantly sleeps in her clothing, shoes included.
The sister is another matter. The magnet trick would not really work with her, since her shoes appear to be bronze, not iron (non magnetic) they are however a lot lower than Jeharra's, coming up only to the ankle, so they would be easier to lose. They sorta look like something you would expect to see on the feet of a female Gundam (actually I'm wondering if the animator has a shoe fetish himself, almost as soon as you meet her, there is a closeup of one of her feet as she puts her foot up on a rock to dust her shoe off.) but the only other thing I can think of, is if it turns out there is a "tickle" card (hey there have been wierder ones already there is already a laugh card and a sad card) Though that could get really dirty, really quick (it is a kids cartoon after all)

Edit:
Giving more bolter to my Magnet plan, todays episode sthowed that there actually is a "Thorn" card
Edit 2: and a "steel" card (steel, iron basically the same)

Posted by omega on 05-12-2012 at11:21:

Potk guess who lost her shoe while flying.

http://scamwich.deviantart.com/art/Kat-et-Cat-300554020?qo=2&catpath=gallery:scamwich:22702035&order=0&offset=2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH